Chapter 39

Ahhhhh. My face is so red right now. WARNING: Smut chapter. All parties are consenting adults. This is the longest chapter in the book and the longest smut I have ever written. I have officially lost all innocence I ever had. 

My emotions were on high as I dragged Damon and Stefan back into our shared bedroom. My eyes darken as I close the door, allowing it to slam. I hadn't been able to have much fun with my mates since even before the heretics. We did every so often, but we were desperately in need for a rough threesome right now.

The older Salvatore boy looks me up and down before I tear off my shirt, leaving the remains of the shredded fabric on the floor. Stefan growls and throws me on the bed, causing me to moan out at his strength and his dominance.

My nether regions start to burn as I feel my mates attacking my body from both sides. I let out a loud moan as Stefan bites into my neck. My eyes fluttered back to Damon, who was much more gentle than his brother, as he took my bra off, flinging it across the room.

Stefan rips his own shirt off and moves down from my neck to my exposed chest. A stifled moan leaves my lips as he flicks his tongue against my nipple.

"Please," I beg, "Please give me more." Stefan clicks his tongue and moves his large hands past my thong, only giving me enough pressure to want more.

My eyes closed as Damon kissed along my jawline and my neck, eventually finding a sweet spot right near my collarbone. As Stefan started to move his mouth down my body, Damon sucked relentlessly at my skin, causing me to let out cries of pleasure.

It was good that we had our room soundproof.

"Mmm, darling," Stefan slipped off my red thong, "You sound enchanting."

It was a little known fact that Stefan was a dirty talker when you could get him going. Now, I was the only one who would get those sweet nothings whispered into my ear, his voice setting my body alight each time.

My smooth mate places a kiss to my hip, "You're so perfect," then to my thigh, "And you're ours," me moves closer and closer to my womanhood, "I think we should just keep you in here forever," he finally places a soft kiss to my dripping core, "Damon and I should keep you in here so we can just have our way with you for all time."

I opened my eyes to see the true devil between my legs, flicking his tongue at my core, lapping up all of my release. "Please, baby, I need more. Please."

"What more could you need? You have your mate between your legs and your other mate right there with you. Don't be needy," Stefan mumbles against my thigh. I groan and move my hips up. Stefan smirks against me. "Oh, you're just horny."

Even him just pointing it out was enough to make me moan and try to roll my hips forward. Damon chuckles and moves my hips down. "Gorgeous, you are going to take exactly what Stefan gives you."

His newfound dominance caused me to shudder as Stefan grabbed ahold of my hips, bringing them close to his face. I cry out as my mate swipes his tongue against my throbbing clit. I felt my insides turn to mush as heat flooded through my veins, finding myself running with slick that Stefan would just swallow down.

My mate looked so angelic and yet he was doing something so sinful to my body, causing me to cry out his name over and over as he licks and sucks at my clit. The fast paced rhythm made my breath hitch while high pitched cries fell from my lips.

Damon nipped at my palm as he kissed it, having taken his shirt off long ago. I let out a scream as I felt Stefan's tongue take me just right, just the way that I needed it. Tears flooded my vision as my core burned with every movement of his tongue. The mate at my side pulls me into a heated kiss as I feel the searing knot inside of me start to get closer to snapping in two. Damon pulls away after a break through his grasp and buck my hips into Stefan's face.