Chapter 9

WARNING: Smut ahead. Everyone here is an adult and consenting. We good. Consent is the most important part of it, kiddos. If you don't like smut then skip the first part of this chapter. Ya'll got the kiss now if you like the dirty shit stay here cause I got it for ya. This is my first smut, so don't be too shocked if I get one or two things wrong! I've never had any good sex soooo...

My mind, dirty. My childhood, ruined. My face, red. My emotions, confusing.

Well, that was that: Stefan and I's first kiss had become one of those cliche first kisses under the sunset. My vampire roared in my chest as it started to bond with his. The small witch in my body screamed in joy. The first moment of that kiss felt like pure untamed fire. All of the trees, the river, and the sun just melted away. All that was there in my mind was him. He was the one right before me.

I wrapped my arms around him, kissing with more urgency. We can't be doing this out here. Please, my first time with a man can not be on the edge of a river. Can it? Is that romantic? God, I'm too horny to care right now.

Stefan groaned, running his hands through my hair as the kiss got more and more heated. I allowed him to explore my mouth, but not after I gave up the battle for dominance. I moaned loudly against his lips as he took a handful of my hair and tugged.

My mind begged me to let us continue, to let my mate take us and complete the forming bond. My control was slowly fading, being stripped away little by little as my mate pushed his tongue in my heated mouth.

He ended our deep make out session abruptly. I groaned at the lack of contact. I needed him. My mate picked me up bridal style and sped us over to one of the many trees in the woods next to the river. "Jump," he ordered. I obeyed, jumping up and letting him catch my legs as they wrapped around his waist.

I forcibly reconnected our lips, my arms taking off the small coat that I had been wearing. I moaned as he bit my lip, moving my head back. Gripping at his shirt, I rip it apart, revealing his perfectly toned chest. He groans and takes off the baby pink dress Rebekah had loaned me. She'll have to forgive me for the dirt.

"Fuck, Stefan," I moan out, palming at his abs. "If you don't get those pants off I'm going to go crazy," I warn, taking off the stupid boob cage that women called bras. Just a new version of corset if you ask me.

Stefan did as I said, taking off his pants, now both of us just in underwear. I could feel him becoming much harder, the tent in his boxers rubbing against my core. My underwear had already become slick with my arousal, my body begging me to take care of myself. My mind was in shambles, trying to get every bit of friction that it could so I could release.

Loud moans left my mouth as he moved me higher on the tree, able to lift me with his vampire strength. He finally ripped away my thong and pushed his head in between my legs. I let out a strained moan as his tongue attacked my clit. I could feel my core start to ache and throb uncontrollably, my release starting to build up.

"Stefan, please!" I begged, grabbing a handful of his hair. He looked up at me. Those dazzling eyes looked into my own, I groaned loudly and tried to focus on controlling my legs. With one hand I gripped his hair and with one I gripped onto the tree behind me. "Stefan, please. More," I try to coax, moans infiltrating as I spoke.

It felt so good. A deep pressure started to build deep within my core as he sped up his movements. I screamed in pleasure as the pressure started to become too much for me to handle. "Stefan! Stefan, I'm gonna cum!" I cry out as my release floods through my body. My legs give out, finally having to completely rely on Stefan to keep me upright on the tree.