Ruthless

De readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... Mais

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ’œ49πŸ–€

151 19 13
De readsbynae

Nicki looked over at Keyshia. "Bitch u did what?!" She frowned.

Keyshia put her head down, "It just happened, ion kno. All I kno is dat he's gonna kill me. He shouldn't care tho cus he cheated twice. Dats da only reason why I did it." Keyshia explained.

Nicki squinted her eyes, shaking her head. "Shut up, stop talking. We'll talk later." She tried to hush Keyshia but she kept blabbing about what happened last night.

Nick's eyes widened, she tried to warn Keyshia once more but Chris swiftly had her pinned to the wall by her neck. "Bitch you fucked my sister?!" He growled, causing her to gulp.

She closed her eyes, trying to gasp for air. "Look at me wen I'm talkin to you!" He shouted causing Nicki to jump.

Nicki walked over towards them, "Chris put her down." She pushed him but of course he didn't bulge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megan grabbed Keyshia's arm, pulling her on her lap. "Babygirl, he don't deserve you. I'm his sister trust me when I tell you dat nigga is a hoe." She pushed some of Keyshia's hair behind her ear.

Keyshia sighed, trying to get off Megan's lap but her grip on her waist only tightened up. "Yea you're his sista which makes the shit ten times worst. You can't want me." She explained, she knew Meg wouldn't stop til she got what she wanted.

Meg's eyes had filled with pure lust, causing Cedes to tense up. "Mhm. He cheated on yo ass wit sum bald head hoe and yo own sister. Maybe u need to show him how to appreciate dis." She whispered near Keyshia's ear before kissing the weak spot on her neck.

Megan had grabbed her face, locking her in a trance, staring into her eyes. "Just let me ease your pain baby. Okay?" She hushed, easing her hand up Keyshia's dress.

It was another situation that was so wrong but felt so right.

Keyshia slipped off her heels as Meg forcefully pulled Keyshia's dress over her head. "Mhm. Take this off." She demanded tugging at Keyshia's bra.

Keyshia unclamped her bra, staring back at Meg as she slipped off her panties. "You're so fuckin sexy." She mumbled, playing with her clit before bringing Keyshia closer to her.

She gasped as Meg took one of her breasts into her mouth. "Yessssss." She hissed as her tongue roamed around her now erect nipples.

Keyshia slipped two fingers inside herself only for Meg to smack her hands. "Ughn ugh. Dats my job." She spoke aggressively pushing Keyshia back on the couch.

Meg opened her legs, pulling Cedes towards her so her mouth would be leveled with her pussy. "Shit." She mumbled as Stallion had dived right into her ocean.

With a quickness Megan found Keyshia's g spot, putting two fingers into her entrance she quickly pumped in and out. "Mhm. Yessssssss. Fuck." She moaned as Meg's tongue danced with her clit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercedes face started to turn blue as she gasped for air. "CHRIS STOP!!! You finna kill her!!!!!!" Trey pulled Chris off Keyshia causing her to drop onto the floor, coughing uncontrollably.

Ghost stared down at Cedes as if he wanted to finish the job, "I can't even be mad! You a fuckin hoe, you fucked Quavo, fucked all three of yo best friends fucked me, fucked my sister? What the fuck is to you, bitch?!" He yelled at her, squatting to the floor to be leveled with her.

Mercedes looked at him in pain, she could barely talk, or barely breathe. "I- You- you cheated. I u-" She put her head back down, not being able to explain herself.

Ghost eyes turned from an eerie black back to brown. "One fuckin time, after you found out about dat Amber bitch. I cut all ties with any bitches but you." He replied, causing her to smack him.

He balled his fist up, causing her to cover her face. "I ain't fuckin cheat on you wit yo fuckin sister. Dem messages you seen? You wanted a reason to go fuck around on me! You cheated twice and I let dat Amber bitch give me some weak ass head dats all! I told yo ass that, I confessed on how I fucked up. Bitch I was inna store with her buying yo cheating ass this." Chris pulled out a box, before throwing it at her and storming out the club office.

Keyshia's eyes started to tear up again, "He was gonna propose?" She questioned, looking at Trey.

Trey raised his eyebrows, "He ain't want me to know when he was gone do it. But all he said was his love runs too deep for you and y'all banded for life." He explained.

Michael eyes widened, "Damn sis, you fucked up. I thought y'all was go-" He was cut off by Angela popping him in his head.

She rolled her eyes, "Why do yo ass think everything is a joke?" She questioned him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keyshia had a walk of shame back to their house as she stepped out her car. "Fuck." She mumbled, noticing that only one of Chris's cars were there.

Grabbing her keys out her purse, she unlocked the door. "I just moved all my shit out, you can keep both your cars and the house." He mumbled, swiftly walking past her.

Keyshia dropped her purse down, and took off her heels before following behind him. "Christopher, I'm sorry. I know you're not gone give up on us like that." She pulled him back by his arm.

Chris looked down at her, pushing her hair out her face he frowned noticing how much she's been crying. "I didn't give up on us, you did. You're the toxic one, you're the one with the trust issues. You have the insecurities, even though I've done way more than I should as your boyfriend to get you to love again. I've tried so hard to prove that I'm really here for you. You pushed me away, babygirl. All this material shit ain't love, but I've did way more other shit than splurged on you to show you love. You're hurting me more than you think, I've helped you mentally, physically and emotionally. I can't continue to love someone who doesn't love their self of even know their true worth. I'm in love with you, but we gotta end it, this shit is toxic mamas." He told, causing her to cry all of again.

Grabbing her face, he looked into her eyes. "I love you but I gotta go. I've never allowed a female into my heart and the first one I do let in. She just keeps making it colder and colder. I thought that the only person I could live was Brianna. But you, you showed me something different, I fell in love with you." She tried to pull away from him.

Chris gave a her a long lingering kiss, "Bye. Go then. Leave like everybody else." She pushed him away from her.

Christopher stared at her as she stormed back into the house. "I can't love someone who doesn't even know what love is." He mumbled, before unlocking the door to his car.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

101K 5.4K 73
She was forced to turn into him. *Sequel to Relapse*
3.3K 84 34
ashley starts seeing a ghost in her dreams which makes her feel something good about her real life. and to escape from reality. She got a dream she...
770K 34K 37
started: O4.O9.15 finished: O6.25.15
43.1K 2K 34
Selling drugs, killing people, fuckin hoes you name it cuz he's done it all. This thug thinks that the life he's living is the best way to live until...