Male/Ftm Reader x Random, Boo...

נכתב על ידי bored_homosexual

*[REQUESTS CLOSED]* This book is the second book in my fanfic "series." It will be one-shots of different cha... עוד

Fandoms I Write For
Klaus Hargreeves x Ftm!reader
Rodger Taylor x Ftm!reader
First day of Christmas (Malcolm Reed x Male!reader)
Second day of Christmas (Billie Joe Armstrong x male!reader)
Third day of christmas (Hawkeye x male!reader) [M*A*S*H]
Fourth day of Christmas (Hawkeye x male!reader) [M*A*S*H] Pt.2
Fifth day of Christmas (Lucifer Morningstar x male!reader)
Seventh day of Christmas (Whizzer Brown x male!reader)
Eighth day of Christmas (Greg Lestrade x ftm!reader)
Ninth day of Christmas (Present mic x male!reader)
Tenth day of Christmas (John Laurens x male!reader)
Eleventh day of Christmas (Fox Mulder x male!reader)
Twelfth day of Christmas (Mickey Dolenz x ftm!reader)
New Year's Eve (Sheldon Cooper x Ftm!reader)
Remus Lupin x Ftm!reader
John Lennon x Ftm!reader
Will x Ftm!reader (Something Rotten)
Billie Joe Armstrong x male!reader
Queen (Brian May) x Ftm!reader
Present Mic x Ftm!reader
John Laurens x male!reader
Dr.McCoy x Male!reader
Gabriel x male!reader
Jack Sparrow x male!reader
Fox Mulder x Male!reader
Tim McGee x Ftm!reader
Dean Winchester x Ftm!reader
Shota Aizawa x Ftm!reader
Malcolm Reed x Male!reader
Valentine's Day special
Hawkeye x Ftm!reader
Horacio Caine x Ftm!reader
Diego Hargreeves x Ftm!reader
Nick Bottom x Ftm!reader
John Watson x Male!reader
Spock x Ftm!reader
John Watson x Male!reader pt.2
Spock x Ftm!reader pt.2
Aziraphale x Ftm!reader
Captain America x Ftm!reader
Aaron Hotchner x Ftm!reader
Brian Epstein x Ftm!reader
Will Graham x Ftm!reader
Marvin x Male!reader
Lafayette x Ftm!reader
Sheldon Cooper x Ftm!reader pt. 2
Jasper Hale x Male!reader
Joey Tribbiani x Ftm!reader
Nagisa Shitoa x Male!reader
Connor x Ftm!reader (Detroit: Become Human)
Eddie Kaspbrak x Ftm!reader
Connor x Ftm!reader (Detroit: Become Human)
Jonah Simms x Non-binary!reader
Malcolm Reed x Ftm!reader
Dr. Spencer Reid x Ftm!reader
IronMan x Ftm!reader
Brian Hackett x Ftm!reader
Jethro Gibbs x Ftm!reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Ftm!reader
Joey Tribbiani x Ftm!reader
Whizzer Brown x Ftm!reader
Aziraphale and Crowley x Ftm!reader
Eddie Birdlace x Ftm!reader
Ian Malcolm x Male!reader
Geroge Washington x Ftm!reader (Hamilton)
Fox Mulder x Male!reader
Winn Schott x Ftm!reader
Billie Joe Armstrong x Male!reader
Whizzer Brown x Ftm!reader
Scotty x Ftm!reader
Brett Hand x Ftm!reader
Aaron Hotchner x Male!reader

Sixth day of Christmas (Brian May x ftm!reader)

764 17 0
נכתב על ידי bored_homosexual

(Brian's POV)

I knocked on the door then gave a small smile to (Y/n) next to me. We were going to another one of Freddie's parties. It was supposed to be an intimate dinner party, but we both knew what that meant. It meant an extravagant party where dinner was served. I could hear the loud music from inside the mansion, it's never good when the music is blasting before nine pm.

"Are you nervous?" I asked (Y/n) because he seemed tense.

"Are you kidding? Of course, I'm bloody nervous." He responded, grabbing my arm in fear.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," I said trying to comfort him.

"But it'll be the first time they have really seen me as a man."

"Darling, they have always seen you as a man."

"You know what I mean Brian, It'll be the first time since I started dressing like a man."

"And since the haircut." I reminded him.

"And since the haircut." He repeated shakily. Finally, the door swung open to reveal Freddie's huge entryway, and it was packed with people. I could feel (Y/n) take in a shaky breath next to me before we walked in. Apparently, we had gotten there just in time because we heard two loud thumps at the top of the stairs. The room got quiet and we all looked up to see Freddie, draped in a king's robe, wearing a king's crown, and holding a cane.

"Welcome everyone to my holiday dinner party, I'm glad you all could make it! I hope you enjoy the food I have provided, and I hope you drink till you can't walk any more darlings!"With that, the party broke out into cheers. (Y/n) and I both grabbed a drink off of a passing serving tray, then we were off to find Joh, Roger, and of course the host, Freddie.

"Brian I am not feeling so good, I might go find the restroom." (Y/n) said from next to me.

"Oh yeah, do you want me to go with you?" I asked.

"No, you go and mingle a little, I'll be right back." He assured me before kissing my cheek.

"Are you sure? It's not any trouble."

"I am an adult Bri, I can go to the bathroom by myself."

"Okay, I'll be in the dining room when you get back."

"Thank you, see ya in a bit." And with that, he disappeared into the sea of people. I knew he felt a little sick because of the anxiety of coming out. I felt the same way, and I'm sure Freddie did as well.

(Y/n's POV)

I way through the crowd, keeping my head low and trying not to panic when the worst possible thing happened. I ran into someone and they spilled their drink all down the front of my outfit.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed looking up to see who I had run into.

"Oh it's no problem darling, it is a bit crowded in here isn't it." A familiar voice exclaimed.

"Oh, ha, hey Freddie," I said somewhat sheepishly once I realized who I had run into.

"Forgive me darling, but I don't believe we have met." He said. Of course, he didn't recognize me, I looked completely different.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mercury, I am (Y/n) (Y/l/n)." I said losing a bit of the anxiety and choosing to mess with Freddie.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n), who did you come here with?" Freddie asked as I knew he would.

"Well, I came as Brian May's date," I responded with a smile.

"But Brian RSVPd with- Wait, (Y/n), as in (Y/b/n)?" He asked with surprise.

"Freddie, don't call me that, you know better," I said only half-joking.

"Oh forgive me, you're right, I do know better. Anyway, you look amazing! Well aside front the champaign stain. Let me get you a change of clothes!" He said grabbing my hand and nearly dragging me up the stairs.

"Oh, it's no need, the stain will dry, I'll be fine," I replied sheepishly.

"Oh, stop with that! I was the one who spilled a drink on you! It's only right that I fix you up! I love the haircut by the way darling, it suits you perfectly."

"Ah, thank you."

"So where is Brian?" Freddie asked as we entered his bedroom. He sat me on his bed and opened up his huge closet.

"Probably in the dining room somewhere."

"Oh what, he didn't want to say hello to old Freddie."

"No, it's not that. I was on my way to the bathroom when I ran into you. We were both going to come over and see you later on in the part though."

"Ah I see a bit of the post coming out anxiety, I completely understand. Well, how about this dear?" He held up some brown leather pants and a crisp white shirt.

"I don't know, it seems a bit see-through if you know what I mean."

"Oh of course darling, I don't know what I was thinking. How about this instead?" He pulls out the same shirt but in aquamarine, then he throws me a while jean jacket to wear over it. I am not going to lie, I didn't hate the outfit. I mean it was better than him telling me to wear no shirt.

"Well, you try that on and I'll be waiting in the hall." He said with a wink, then walked out and closed the door behind him. I was surprised that all the clothes fit me comfortably. Freddie's clothes always tended to look a bit tight, basically everywhere. I looked in the mirror, and everything looked great. Then I opened the door so Freddie could see.

"What do you think darling?" I said mimicking the way he always dragged the 'a' in darling.

"Just marvelous! Now, let's get you back down to the party." Once we arrived back at the party, Freddie fetched me another drink. I hadn't noticed but I had dropped the previous glass from my hand when I ran into Freddie. Once he got me a drink, he pushed me back into the crowd to find Brian.

"I'll come and find you two when the party mellows out a bit." He added before I walked into the sea of people. Thankfully I found Brian quite quickly. He was talking to John and his date Veronica. When Brian saw me, he put his arm around me lovingly, but also protectively.

"You were right Brian, he does just look dashing. You must tell me where you got that jacket." Veronica said. She already seemed a bit tipsy, so I shrugged off the first part of the comment. "Oh I don't know, it was a gift," I said trying to dodge the question.

"Good to see ya (Y/n), it's been a while since you came to a recording secession," John said, using the proper name and everything. It made me smile and I almost forgot to respond.

"Oh yeah, just been busy you know, but I plan to come next Saturday to watch the recording of Seven Seas of Rhye.

"We all chatted for a bit longer before, another couple came over and started to talk to John and Veronica.

"So what's with the miraculous costume change?" Brian asked, referring to my new clothes.

"I more or less ran into Freddie, like actually. He spilled his drink all down my clothes, so he offered me a chance and I had to accept you know." I explained, still a bit embarrassed.

"Ah, I see. Well, I hope you are feeling a bit better."

"I am. I think it's Freddie's clothes, they instantly gave me confidence."

"I think it's more how you look in Freddie's clothes because let me tell you, you look amazing."

"Aww thank you!" I said, giving Brian a small peck on the lips. The two of us wandered around and talked to people for an hour or so before we found Roger and his date Jill. The conversation was fairly interesting. Brian and he talked about work, as usual, but whenever he or Jill referred to me they used male pronouns and such. I could not stop smiling at the whole interaction.

"See I told you! They all respect you and none of them care that you're a guy." Brian said as we were walking away."I guess you were right, as usual," I added.

"Do you think it's time to go?" I asked, eyeing the door.

"As soon as we say goodbye to Freddie," Bri said scanning the room for him."Did someone summon his majesty!" Freddie said from next to us.

"Shit, Freddie! You nearly gave me a heart attack." I exclaimed, hitting his arm.

"So you two are thinking about heading out without saying goodbye to the host?" He asked in mock disappointment.

"Thank you Freddie for the wonderful party and the clothes. I'll make sure to get them to you next Saturday." I said with a grateful smile.

"Now, darling don't be silly, keep them. God knows I have plenty more." He responded with a huge smile. After about another half hour of conversation Brian and I finally made it out the door. After it closed behind us, I let out a sigh of relief, and so did Bri.

"That could have been worse," I commented as we walked to the car.

"But I told you that no one would care whether you were a boy or a girl. You are still you, and that's what matters."

"I suppose you are right," I said giving him a long and sweet kiss before we both got into the car to go home.

___________________________

A/n: #6! Hope you all enjoyed a little bit of queen!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

138K 2.1K 35
oneshot :p Request open :p Not much motivation but I still uptade sometime Boy x Male reader Girl x Male reader Nb x Male reader I also do FtM/DemiBo...
460K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
66.4K 2K 21
As the title suggests, these are MCYT oneshots which include at least one trans character Requests open There's some reader insert but that's not the...
11.4K 572 78
Gay band oneshots, what more can I say? This book is two years old, at the first few oneshots. Hopefully my writing got better, ahaha. Anyways, ships...