Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 18

3.3K 146 51
By TinyMinz

AN: Long but boring chapter:(

They both would've kissed if it wasn't the damn phone. Well who could resist if the person infront is the park jimin or the min yoongi.

Yoongi was quick to get out of the room. He went straight into namjoon's room after knocking. There sat namjin reminiscing old times while looking at the photos.

"Ah! yoongi come on" namjoon welcomed.

Then jimin amd taehyung also entered the room.

"We were just looking at out debut photos.. look" namjoon said showing yoongi and vmin the photos.

"I was third wheeling the entire time. And I didn't like it one bit " yoongi said with a huff. Namjin just chuckled.

"You look like a lovesick puppy joon hyung while jin Hyung looks done with you and yoongi Hyung is like 'why am I here.' " tae said laughing receiving glare from namjoon and a nod from yoongi

"Let's see what we have here of tae" namjoon said plotting a revenge.

Jimin was laughing his ass off witnessing the bickering family.
Jin was laughing his iconic windwiper shield laugh. Yoongi was uninterested as usual.

"You look funny tae" jimin said laughing and also mocking tae.

"You too jimin" tae whined that his bestie was also laughing.

"B...but. that's uh..ha..funny" jimin was on the ground unable to hold his laughter.

"Now look at your husband's photos then you'll know what funny truly is " tae said cunningly.

"I'm handsome now and then. You can't find ugly pics of me tae" yoongi sassed out sticking out his tongue.

"You'll see" tae winked searching for the perfect photos. Yes, tae got em. He succeed. Victory is now with him. He launched the photos like a weapon showing them to every one except yoongi.

(Oml I can't with the third one)

If laughing would kill,those four would be dead by now. Jin was clutching onto his stomach while jimin was on the floor. Namjoon and tae were on the bread laughing their asses off.

"Hold up lads! I have another one" tae said showing the other one.

Yoongi was confused at first on what the photos held that made them die out of laughter. Tae was quick. He made laughing jimin stand up and hid behind for safety.

Namjoon showed him the pics and that's it. Yoongi's face paled he was about to beat the shit out of tae but stopped as he hid behind jimin.

"Jimin,could you please move" yoongi asked politely. But jimin was not in normal state of mind. He was still laughing like a maniac.

"Come here you little shit" trying to get a hold of tae which seemed impossible.

Before yoongi could threaten his brother more, jimin slapped his hand .

"Hey! What was that for?" Yoongi groaned slightly rubbing his hand.

"I told you not to curse Mr.Yoongi" jimin deadpanned looking right into yoongi's eyes .

"And like I said I don't fucking care. Now move" yoongi said signaling jimin to move so that he could get tae.

Jimin slapped him again and again and again. Yoongi was defending himself slightly while tae was standing still intrigued in the drama

"You should not curse infront of elders" jimin said looking at the couple in between.

But namjoon and jin were shocked. Why? Cause no one ever had the audacity to even raise his voice against The Agust D while jimin is here literally threatening and slapping him.

"Well What if I did. Will you beat me? Kill me? Huh?" Yoongi was amused now looking at jimin who was rather pissed.

"I'll complain to Mrs.Min " with that said, a huge laughter erupted in the room making jimin confused.

Jin got up from the bed walked to jimin sill laughing.

"Oh god jimin! You are very pure and innocent to this world." Jin said hugging. Jimin was rather uncertain but hugged back.

"Mom wouldn't mind jimin. Yoongi is her favourite kid after all" jin said making yoongi blush.

"Bu-" jimin was cut midsentence while yoongi launched himself at jimin but instead yoongi pulled tae who was involved in laughing.

"Got ya brat!" Yoongi said twisting tae's ear. Tae was groaning in pain.

"Uh..uh.. I'm sorry hyung" tae was begging yoongi to leave him.

"Is your lesson learnt. That not to mess with me! Huh?" Yoongi asked twisting more but not very painfully.

"Uh ...ha... yes. Learnt. Uh let me go Hyung " with that yoongi let go of tae. Tae sprinted off .

"This is some married couple shi.... stuff" namjoon corrected himself
Both blushed for some unknown reason.

"What dish do you want Hyung?" Yoongi asked calmly yet focused..

"Hmm" Jin thought while tapping his chin with index finger.

"How about bulgogi or beef stew" jin said.

"Bulgogi it is" yoongi quickly said as it was easy to make.

"But beef stew is more nutritious" namjoon pointed out.

Yoongi just sighed and nodded." Ooh and a chocolate truffle cake " jin said licking his lips.

"Okay" yoongi said and got out of the couple room, jimin following him as he was assigned to assist him.

He got a message from tae ..

'He is very strict in kitchen apparently. Be careful. I'm out with my bf. I'll come in an hour or two'

He huffed in annoyance as he has to do all the work. He went to the kitchen and saw, the Min Yoongi in an apron, rolling his sleeves up looking piping hot. His veins and arteries clearly visible making jimin gulp.

"Um" before jimin could form a sentence, yoongi shoved an apron to him and showed him onions and some veggies to chop.

"Cut them fast" yoongi said switching on the stove and adding all the spices in the pan. Jimin tied the apron and started cutting the onions but they aren't getting cut. Why? Because he doesn't know how to cut and he has never been in a kitchen before to cook.

"Don't you know how to chop " yoongi asked sensing no moment from jimin to which jimin shaked his head in defeat.

"Aish!!!" Yoongi said and stood behind jimin,his veiny hand holding the knife while other holding Jimin's hand which had an onion. Jimin's back is pressed firmly against yoongi's front leading to yoongi's breath to land on his neck. A shiver ran down Jimin's spine because of the close proximity.

(Something like this)

Yoongi didn't really mind as he was indulged in teaching how to chop onions. He made jimin cut them properly and backed away.

"Now cut those and those" yoongi said showing some vegetables.

Jimin was a quick learner so he did what he was told. He heard a 'good' which was almost like a mumble but smiled proudly.

After yoongi cooking for half an hour and jimin was helping him handing out things to add as instructed.

"What is this Hyung? It looks like a rock" jimin said holding a truffle which he didn't know..

"Its called truffle" yoongi said,

"It's a fungus. Its Good and hella expensive " yoongi said with swaeg.
Jimin made an 'oh'.

"Now jimin can you grate the truffle for me. I'll show one, you do the rest. Ok?" Jimin nodded.

Yoongi was doing another dish apart from these two as a surprise. Jimin grated the truffles just like yoongi taught.

"I didn't know you can cook yoongi Hyung! " jimin pleaded.

"Ah! I can cook very well. Infact I'm a better cook than Jin Hyung " yoongi kinda shouted proudly.

'I heard that yoongi.' They both heard yelling from the room.

'And you are not' they both chuckled over jin's silliness.

They were working seriously.

"Jimin, can you seive the flour?" Jimin nodded and gathered the things to sieve.

Jimin opened the container and boom flour rose up and is splattered all over jimin making him messy.

Yoongi noticed something was wrong and turned to see jimin covered in flour.

"Oh jimin don't move. It'll get into your eyes. I'll help" yoongi uttered genuinely.

Yoongi walked over to where jimin was standing. He held jimin by shoulders and made jimin face him. Yoongi first dusted off his clothes.
Jimin stood there his hands made into fists.

"Hold on to me" yoongi said making jimin open his fists and guiding them to his waist. Jimin was clutching to yoongi's waist.

Yoongi started wiping away the flour on his cheeks with his thumb sever so delicately. He wiped his cheeks and chin.

Now for the eyes, yoongiblew off some air at Jimin's eyes one hand on his waist and other on cheek. Jimin felt a warm minty breath hit his eyes and upper cheeks. He liked the feeling, the warmth radiating from both their bodies. They were close.

Yoongi kept blowing air all over Jimin's face. He stped at his lips. Those thick,luscious lips. Yoongi gulped and grazed his thumb finger along Jimin's plump lower lip. His lips felt soft against his thumb.

Jimin's heart beating fast as he could feel yoongi's breath over his lips blowing hot air. Yoongi was occasionally blowing air while wiping with thumb.

Jin walked in to argue that he is the best chef but giggled to himself that yoongi and jimin are atleast not fighting like enemies. He quickly captured the situation and walked back to his room not wanting to butt in.

Jimin licked his lips in anticipation. Yoongi cleared his throat and backed away already loosing the warmth.

Jimin opened his eyes blinking a few times and looked at yoongi. He could see some pinkish blush on elders cheeks. He could feel himself heat up.

"Uh.. jimin you should clean up before you eat. I'll do the rest. Go" yoongi said going back to work to cover his blush. Jimin too ran away cause he could feel himself turning bright red because he remembered the piano session.

After a few minutes al the dishes were done. Mr and Mrs.Min arrived and congratulated the future parents.

They were are seated at the dining table. Taehyung too arrived.

(Couples sat beside eachother and tae sat alone)

"Mom I made you favorite and my signature dish " yoongi chirped cheerfully. Yoongi is different when he is with family especially with his mom. He is a literal baby with his mother.

"Ooh what is it?" Jin asked as he didn't knew.

"Potato duchess with shitake mushrooms and cauliflower " yoongi said proudly. (I just watched masterchef Australia. And it looked delicious )

He heard an "ooh's" and "Ah's" . He presented the dish which looked absolutely delicious and stunning. Mrs.Min thanked him.

Everyone started digging in and praised yoongi. Jimin felt happy.
He somehow wanted Jimin's opinion too.

He watched from the corner of the eye if jimin was eating or not. He didn't want to too obvious . He saw jimin placing it un his mouth which seemed like a first bite.

And then he heard jimin moan from the deliciousness.

What the hell he fucking moaned

Yoongi was trying to distract himself trying to get Jimin's sinful voice from his mind.

"It's very very delicious hyung" jimin said mouthful. A bit off sauce leaking from the corner of Jimin's mouth. Yoongi wiped it licked it off. The older didn't mind actually but the younger was blushing. He held his head low and started eating.

Mrs.Min was fondly smiling at the couple thinking they are starting to bond.

"Now beef stew for jin hyung" yoongi got up and brought hot stew from kitchen.

They all ate it in no time considering the fact that yoongi is a great chef.

"Time for the dessert. The chocolate truffle cake" yoongi said and brought the cake cutting into slices.

"Oh and jin Hyung. I didn't make it for you" jin frowned.

"I made it for the baby. I'm gonna be his/her favorite. " yoongi said .

"I'm the baby's favorite " taehyung huffed. They were about to fight.

"Guys the baby isn't born yet. We'll find it out later and yoongi thank you" Jin said smiling.

They ate happily. All thanked yoongi for a delicious meal and dessert and left to their respective rooms.

In their room, yoongi changed himself into pajamas. Jimin lied down and was eager to ask if yoongi likes children. Just for information.

Yoongi too lied down and closed his eyes. There was only a small yet safe distance between them.

"Hyung!" Jimin called. Yoongi hummed in response, eyes closed.

"Do you like children? " jimin asked. He was waiting for an answer but he was met with cute snores leaving from his husband's mouth.

"Today must have been tough" jimin muttered and tucked yoongi safely. Yoongi slept with a small smile on his face.

Jimin dozed off wondering what his answer would be.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

AN: Um I don't know much about cooking so excuse me if the names are wrong.

And I didn't mean to make fun of the pics, its for the plot.
Hope you understand .

Stay safe
Take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
126K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
129K 6.8K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
4.5K 197 26
What will you do if you came across your first love ? You did fall for him cause you knew he too did , but you got separated before even being able t...