Little Things

By fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 92

666 34 36
By fizzyfiction

// Snow Day number 2!!

Please keep in mind that I'm not sure when I will end this but....it's very soon.

I adore these characters so much, but as I said before, all good things must come to an end.

I gave you a warning sometime last month that it was in the near future, and that is now closer than ever.

I won't tell you when it will be the last chapter, I will just have "THE END" , and probably a thank you note.

So don't be too surprised when this happens! //

Songs of Inspiration:

Sunburn - Ed Sheeran ( the lyrics fit the chapter, not because Morgan has a sunburn *spoiler* lol )

Drunk - Ed Sheeran

Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Allyson's POV

"I can't believe you," I roll my eyes, and place my head in my hands against the arm rest on the car door.

"It's not my fault the sun is a bitch," Morgan snaps.

Jordan and Niall remain silent as we bicker, which is a smart move by both of them.

"It's your fault you didn't put on sunscreen, so I don't want to hear you complain," I tell her, like an annoyed mother. I guess that's something we both do, though. Since we don't have the best parental figures in our life, we act like each others.

I glance out of the window from my spot in the back seat of the car, and spot Harry exiting the store with a huge tray of aloe plants.

The hatch of the car opens, and he peaks his head up to us with a quick hello, and I'm even taken back when he kisses Morgan softly on her cheek. As he places the plants in the trunk, I see patches of pink on his cheek, which makes me smile. I bet Morgan would have the same if she wasn't so red already.

He closes the hatch, but before heading to the drivers seat he hands Morgan a leaf of the plant to apply on herself. Sooner rather than later we are on our way home instead of the planned club, do to Morgan's burn. It wouldn't be fun for her to be in a hot, dark, sweaty place with lots of people. So we decided just to hang out and watch movies instead, which frankly I will enjoy much more.

Plus, I will get to spend more alone time with Niall instead. And now I don't have to worry about some skanky California chick rubbing her fake ass all over him, which is a relief of a thousand pounds off of my shoulders.

In ten minutes tops we are pulling into the garage of Harry's house, or rather said mansion.

"You look like you have a stick up your ass Morgan," Jordan comments once we are all walking to the door.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I personally shove a stick up your ass," she snaps back, and a cheeky smirk plays on Harry's mouth as he deciphers whether or not it's appropriate to laugh.

Once inside, everyone finds their own bathroom to use as we all shower and get in our pajamas to just hang out in. I decide on turning the hot water off, because it's just scorching outside. I feel so refreshed when the cool water hits my sun kissed back that is heated from the hot weather. I almost moan in satisfaction for the second time today when the sand washes out of my hair and from the crevices in my skin, because it just feels so wonderful.

After I'm squeaky clean and all ready, I head to the kitchen to fix up snacks with Niall for the movie, and we both head to the assigned room with our hands full of food and drinks; ranging from popcorn to twizzles, and even chocolate covered raisins that is a weird craving of Morgan's. Somehow, Harry had some, despite the fact that Niall claims he hates them himself. It makes me wonder how long this whole Morgan and Harry thing have actually been going on for.

And why I haven't known about it before.

"Movie time!" Niall shouts, as we enter the room.

Jordan has already claimed his territory in one of the reclining chairs with his feet already propped up, and a pillow behind his head.

Harry is also sitting in a reclining chair, but is scooted back as Morgan is sitting in front of him as he lathers aloe all over her back that is not covered by her tank top, and everywhere else that is unclothed.

Niall and I take on the couch that is behind all of them, and place the goodies on the coffee table in front of it for everyone to take.

"So what movie are we watchin'?" Niall asks, as we both sit down. We are close, but not as close as I plan on moving later in the movie. I just love to be in the arms of him, more than any place in the world.

"Doesn't matter to me," Harry answers.

"I'll check On Demand," Jordan says, as he takes the remote from the table.

While Jordan searches through movies, Niall turns to me.

"Tomorrow Harry and I have a meeting for the band, and I was gonna take Jordan with us, if you don't mind,"

"Oh, of course not," I assure him, although I'm taken back at why he would want to take Jordan to a meeting and leave me behind.

"I didn't think you would. You're t best," he plants a quick kiss on my cheek, and I give him a half smile that is forced.

I'm a little upset that he wouldn't want me at a meeting for his band, I mean, why wouldn't he?

"Hey Al, it's your favorite super hero," Jordan calls out to me and I steer my attention away from my mangled thoughts and to the television.

"Spider-Man is your favorite?" Niall asks me, a playful smile plastered on his now tanned face.

"She's obsessed with the dude who plays him," Jordan replies before I can.

"I'm not obsessed!" I defend myself.

"Andrew Garfield?" Niall furrows his eyebrows together.

"I just think he plays Spider-Man well," I tell him earnestly.

"She thinks hes super hot," Jordan adds on, and I resist the urge throwing all of the popcorn at him along with every sharp object in the room.

Niall scratches his head and bites on his bottom lip, folding his hands together and resting his chin atop.

I put my hands over his, and look into his eyes as he glances my way.

"Niall, I love you. Don't get all caught up to a crush I used to have. He's like a major celebrity anyways, it's not like I have a chance," I laugh.

"The irony right now is so real," Jordan adds, and this time I do throw a twizzler at him.

Morgan and Harry stay out the entire time, and I hear the soft mutters of whatever they are saying to each other, as he continues to rub aloe all over her. Surrounding the chair are all of the plants, where he is getting the substance. It's amazingly sweet, probably the most kind simple gesture I have ever seen someone perform.

The fact that he is going out of his way and time to take care of her, rubbing aloe across her burnt skin with so much care just to make her feel better. I don't think I will never get over how good of a person Harry Styles is.

Finally, Jordan decides on the Dark Knight, despite how everyone in the room has seen it countless times. It never gets old, especially with such a great actor like Heath Ledger starring a major role.

"I love Heath Ledger," I say out loud to Niall, as he rubs his thumb over my hand that is intertwined with his.

"It's a shame that his life was taken so young," Niall frowns.

"I know," I reply simply.

Jordan seems intent in the movie the entire time, while Harry and Morgan continue their almost silent conversations to themselves.

Niall occasionally looks at his phone, and I resist the urge of looking over at his screen to see what is so God damn important that he keeps checking it for.

About half way through the movie, a snore comes from Morgan and I look over to see her leaning against Harry who is holding ice packs where she touches him so the contact of him doesn't pain her.

"Hey look at this," Niall puts his phone in front of my view, and I bring my head back slightly as my eyes narrow in.

"What am I looking at?" I ask, confused.

"It's what's trending on Twitter, look at the number one hashtag,"

My eyes scroll to the top as I read what's typed in.

#WeLoveYouTooAllyson

My head turns to Niall in disbelief.

"Your fans...they...they actually like me?"

I scan my eyes across the screen, and look at a few pictures linked to the hashtag that are of the two of us at the beach today, and some are taken from times when I thought nobody knew about me.

"Why wouldn't they?" he smiles at me, and his eyes sparkle sending rays of warmth through me like beams of sunshine.

I don't hesitate in leaning in for a quick kiss on Niall's soft lips, which turns into a long passionate moment. I move my free hand that is not tied together with Niall's to his hair, but just as I do so I pull away when remembering we aren't alone.

Just as Niall opens his mouth to ask why I stopped so suddenly, I answer his foreshadowed question.

"I don't want to be those people," I tell him, referring to obnoxious couples who only make out the entirety of movies.

"But I so do," he whines, trying to make a move to continue where we left off, but I move my face in time so he only his the side of my head.

He groans in frustration when his lips hit my hair, and I can't help but giggle.

The rest of the movie is long, but just as amazing as the first time I saw it. Jordan announces that he is going to call Tori, and leaves the room dialing his cell phone. Harry and Morgan are both snuggled up together, and my heart warms when I see their hands wrapped together even in a deep sleep, dangling off reclining chair.

I stretch as I stand from the chair, but then quickly begin to clean up the mess on the table caused from all the pigs in this house.

"You don't have to do that love," Niall tells me, as he helps me clear it off.

"I know," I reply, and take the wrappers and other trash, dirty dishes and everything else I can carry into the kitchen. Niall follows shortly after me, as we work silently alone putting everything back where it belongs.

Once I'm finished, I stand by the counter and put my hands in balls and rest them on my hips.

Niall finishes soon after, and pads across the floor to stand in front of me across the counter. We both just stare at each other, absorbed in the mere presence of one another.

"I'm getting tired, I should probably get off to bed," I tell him, as a yawn escapes from my plump lips.

"Okay, good night love," Niall tells me, and I walk over to the other side of the counter and hug him tight before making my way to the guest room I'm staying in.

I fade to sleep fast, with my teddy bear in my arms just like the previous night, and the same bright moon glowing through the window.

The entirety of my dream is not anything much like a dream, actually. But more of a nightmare.

It starts off as pretty much just plain darkness, and soft whispers. I can't decipher who the speakers are, or what they are even saying.

One voice grows a bit louder, and that's when it hits me like a truck.

"Allyson, please," Timmy begs, his voice an unbearable cry.

My voice is mute, as I am inanimate to speak.

"Allyson," his voice pleads, but his tone soon enough turns to shouts twisted with agonizing screams of a murderous death.

I wake up, panting and shaking with my hairline sweaty. I jolt myself straight up, just as my door swings open and a heavy breathing Niall bolts in.

"Allyson," he says with barely any breath of air, "are you okay?"

I wipe my forehead with my clammy hands, and try to collect myself together before responding.

My mind says to lie and answer yes, but I find myself saying the exact opposite.

"Can you come lay with me?" my voice is fragile and shaky as the words plead from my trembling lips.

"Of course," he says, and in less than a second is crawling under the covers with me, wrapping his toned arms around me.

I relax as his skin makes contact with mine, and fall asleep to the sweet words Niall whispers into my ears into a much happier dream now that I am surrounded by the one I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1K 77
I love the boys to bits and I also love wattpad and so I've started to write this. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it. :)
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
134 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.
767 1 26
A Niall Horan Fanfiction Meet Niallian Anderson a 19 year old girl. Who never thought she was pretty, but when she comes in contact with someone spec...