I Want You

By amateurwriterlisa

FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a gu... More

Welcome!
How Do I Look?
Walking To The Edge
🍋In The Moment🍋
So I've been thinking
🍋Morning After🍋
Calem
Drink?
Meeting a Friend
It's Your Choice
The Past is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery. Thats Why Today Is A Gift
Security
Followed
I Can Give Her Space
New Start For Me
Heart to Heart
No Remorse
What Have I Done?
Lonely Hour
Endless Torture
Entire Empire
Rising Sun
Trust
Questionable Intent
First Night in Alola
The Plan
Goodbye
Surprise! Part 1
Surprise! Part 2
Surprise! Part 3
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Ash's POV
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Serena's POV
'No Need To Thank Me'
ENDING
New Book
Special 1K Votes

Special 1K Chapter

265 13 3
By amateurwriterlisa

'Fuck!'

'Fuck...'

'I'm fine!'

'I was fine! You idiot! You can do this!'

Surrounded by a row of mirrors each reflecting all the same; my confidence crumbling away.

Sweaty palms, palpitations, literally feels as if my heart is going to jump out of my chest. My semi styled raven hair now looks worse than before, seriously no comb or amount of wax could tame this!

'It's fine Ash, you're made for each other, you been together for years, you survived, she saved you, she loves you and you love her an-'

"Ash? Dude! You in her-" Best man of the moment Gary's voice stops short making eye contact through the now publicly open men's bathroom door. "Don't think I've seen you this stressed out since Serena was in labour mate. You okay?"

'Yep. Perfectly. Fine" I said through gritted teeth and clenching my hand.

"Don't give me that shit Ashy Boi! I've been your oldest friend which means that we're practically brothers. Now stop being a big headed dick, and tell me what's wrong!" Gary stated in his 'don't give a shit' voice.

I let out the biggest stressful breath I've ever held onto, "I keep getting... nervous that she might decide not to marry me." I started, not wanting to see the expression on his face. "Plus, I don't think I can make it through it, I mean after I keep thinking the first thing, I then tell myself that 'that is a load of crap' then I start thinking of people who should be here that aren't. Lysander... even my own dad Gary... I won't be able to share this moment with him ever, he'll never meet Logan, watch him grow, he hasn't seen the man I've become, and I owe so much to both of them... it's so hard to think if I'm doing the right thing for the woman I love and now my son... I- I don't want to let anyone down..." I felt a warm wet tear sliding down my cheek, quickly wiping it away I ran the cold tap splashing my face.

Gary hadn't said a word since my 'confession' for once in my life, I'd never been more nervous for his thoughts than now. I glanced over my shoulder seeing his facial expression had me... confused.

"What?! I literally gave you one of the biggest confession of my life, on my wedding day and for once, YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY!" I announced loudly.

"Is that all that's wrong?" He said still standing there looking suspiciously happy with himself.

Nodding as I spun back facing the mirror. I just stood there listening to nothing till Gary surprisingly said "for starters you and Serena are meant to be together, honestly I've never known anyone to give up so much that you have for the sake of one girl. Your first instinct is to make her smile, your devotion to her is incredible so much so you both have a beautiful baby boy who is by far the best thing to happen for everyone. You may not have the people you want here but their here through Logan, making sure his dad is always kept on his toes."

He walks up clasping his hand on my shoulder looking at me in the mirror seeing my every expression. If anything he would be one of two people too see me at my worst. I've never had anyone who stood by me through anything as much as him.

"Ash, you've got nothing to worry about, it's all in you head mate. You got your woman out there ready to take your last name, stand by everything she even took a freaking bullet for you dude! If that's not love then I don't know what is... now drink this, it will steady the nerves." Gary said setting down a familiar hip flask.

Smirking, picking it up taking a few generous gulps... "shit Gary! What the hell is in that!" I asked trying not to throw up the burning liquor.

"Hm? Oh Gramps gave me this, said it would steady any nerves and I thought it would be perfect for today!" He boasted taking a swig himself.

I had to laugh. The face he pulled after he tasted it. "Thank Gary. I really mean it."

"That's what I'm here for... now go out there a wait for your woman." He ordered pushing me out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chinking sound of metal against the glass, the entire room goes silent.

The Best Man Gary gives me a cheeky wink as he took to the stage with the mic in hand.

"Good evening everyone. For those who don't know me I'm Gary Oak and I'm Ash's Best Man. It customary apparently for me to do a speech. I've got a bet on myself that it will take less than twenty minutes to do!"

Laughter erupted from the audience. "Firstly I wanted to say being Ash's oldest friend he is in more ways my brother rather than friend. I've always known that someday he will have everything he's ever wanted. So when a particular honey blonde girl came along and shook his world, I knew that she would be the perfect partner in crime for my brother. I remember five years ago, I'd came over from Kanto for a mini holiday, went to meet Ash at work and I was totally in awe with what I saw. You've never had a genuine smile on your face since your father passed away, then I saw the smile that beautiful woman beside you made you have... I'll be forever thankful and proudly call her my sister, thank you saving my family Serena and glad that your officially in mine. So I'd like you all to raise your glasses for a well deserved toast... Congratulations Ash and Serena!"

I caught all the women in the room silently drying their tears, I didn't quite know what to expect but definitely not that. Glancing over to Serena she looked so beautiful and content, finally our little family was becoming slightly bigger and I couldn't believe the doubts I had myself about not being enough for her, with that thought smiling to myself I took her hand in mine lacing our fingers together, our own comfort, our little happy place.

They weren't the only tears shedding that happened. After Gary's speech, my mum and Serena's mum did say a few words speaking about my dad and Lysander. Putting things in perspective on how far I'd truly come.

During the course of the evening, the marquee had been changed to a huge dance floor. Everyone was up dancing and having a good time.

I watched on standing nowhere in particular, observing the two most important people in my life, Serena's glow surrounds her and Logan as they danced together, the smile on their faces was one I always want to see, as the music came to a slow tune, I walked over joining them. Picking Logan's small frame up holing him at my hip, my other hand snaked comfortably round my wife's frame and we danced as a family. This moment right here, if I didn't have anything else I'd always have this.

"I love you Ash." She whispered softly in my ear.

"And I love you too Serena." I replied, looking into those beautiful bright blue eyes, leaning in placing a heartfelt kiss on her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time ticked by, the rush of our day was overfilled with love, joy, excitement and contentment. Serena and I decided that we would take a weekend break as our honeymoon, and Logan will spend time at my mother's and Serena's.

Logan went home with my mum because he was beginning to get a little groggy and needs to sleep, and he went pretty much without a fuss. We didn't want to overwhelm him with goodbyes, so we decided that we'll see him later and to have lots of fun at Nana Ketchum's and Nana Yvonne's, he knew he had them two wrapped round his finger, so prepared to be spoiled and get what he wants. Them two ladies love him just has much as we do, and we're always happy to take him off us for some time alone.

Then that left Serena and I, taking this opportunity to to be alone amongst the chaos, I took her hand, lace her fingers with mine asking "Mrs Ketchum, I've had enough of sharing you for one night, now I want  to be alone, make you scream my name till I've had my fill. Do you know how sexy you look in that dress right now?"

She shyly blushed just like always, I'd love the way her cheeks became rosy and warm. Then she does this adorable trait where she bites down on her bottom lip almost teasing me to reciprocate. Her blue eyes almost beam mischievously happy as we snuck away from the reception and finding our driver.

I only wanted the best for my bride. She seemed as eager as I was and that made me happy. As we lay across the backseat in the limo I hired, I payed extra for soundproofing... we passionately made out locking lips with each other as I told advantage of her under me, laying between her legs, I didn't want her first time as my wife to be in the back of the limo. I purposely made sure that our destination is at least an hour away.

Honesty the dress was stunning, and I felt an overwhelming privilege of her being like this for me... but there's so much f*ing fabric! There is no way I wanted her to go without the feel of my fingers nimbly sliding down her silk garter, tossing it aside, she moan excitedly into my mouth; I continually teased my fingers till it reached the outside of her silk panties... I don't know why, but the way she felt smooth against the touch of my fingers, and her pleasurable moans harden my shaft tighter.

Pushing aside the silk fabric, teasing the internal silk walls with just one finger, she was so tight. "Baby you're gonna have to let me in a bit more..." I cooed feeling the constriction loosen slightly, finding the spot I gently began stroking resulting her grinding on me.

She became more wet, head tossing side to side wanting that 'release' I'll never grow tired watching her squirm under me, thinking I might give in to her pleas.

"Please... Ash! Faster!" She moaned in ecstasy.

She definitely isn't going to last the night if this is a result on one finger. Chucking to myself, I put my thumb against her clit, she practically bucked her hips making me hold her in place.

Admiring the way her eyes rolled back as her walls tightened again, adding a third finger and thrusting at the same pace, I wanted her tightness round my shaft, I think I actually became jealous of my fingers inside her.

I leaned closer whispering "not yet baby, soon but not yet."

Freeing a hand, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my trousers, I freed my ready painfully hardened shaft, scooping her up still mindful of her dress, and coating my shaft in her warm wet thick walls, I almost came at that moment.

She moaned out in pure bliss feeling how full she was and all I could feel was her walls constricting allowing me to push in further. We started our oldest and favourite dance, as I took her faster and harder.

So much for waiting...

"Together baby, I'm gonna cum, lets cum together I panted, she couldn't fathom a sentence together so she nodded as we moved faster and harder together, never letting up, her sounds becoming desperate and beautiful as we climaxed together, I shuddered as my shaft, pumped my seed over again inside coating her walls.

Leaning on my forehead, our passionate love making taking it out of her, she glanced up surprising me and said "next time husband you're on top." She breathlessly stated smiling.

"If I'm on top, Mrs Ketchum you'll wish you hadn't said that" I smirked playfully.

"Do you want me to bring the cuffs out again husband?"

"Oh you know I do, but we both know you can't resist not touching me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 35
Serena has been in Hoenn for three months. She misses her friends. Her home. Everything. She is stressed from all her competitions and training...
266K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
408K 7.5K 61
"Do u remember the promise we did?" "I do..." Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the world of Pokemon FanFic. This fan fic respects the sto...
197K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...