Take My Hand

boyloveangel द्वारा

Lukas is not the best at being good, and with friends and parents like his is it any wonder? The only good th... अधिक

The Winner!
1 Every Breath He Takes
2 Every Move He Makes
3 Every Bond He Breaks
4 Every Step He Takes
5 Every Single Day
6 Every Word You Say
7 Every Game You Play
8 Every Night You Stay
9 Every Vow You Break
10 Every Smile You Fake
11 Every Claim You Stake
12 I'll Be Watching You
13 Oh Can't You See
14 You Belong to Me
15 My Poor Heart Aches
16 With Every Step You Take
17 Since You've Gone
18 Lost Without A Trace
19 I Look Around
20 It's You I Can't Replace
21 I Feel So Cold
22 I Long For Your Embrace
23 I Keep Crying
24 Baby, Please
25 It's A Lot, Like Life
26 There's A New Game
27 We Like To Play You See
28 A Game With Added Reality
29 You Treat Me Like A Dog
30 Get Me Down On My Knees
31 We Call It Master and Servant
32 This Play Between the Sheets
33 With You On Top
34 And Me Underneath
35 Forget All About Equality
36 Let's Play Master and Servant
37 That's what's appealing
38 If you despise
39 That throwaway feeling
40 From disposable fun
41 Then this is the one
42 Domination is the name
43 Of The Game
44 They're Both Just the Same
45 Except In One You're Fulfilled
47 Master and Servant
48 There will be times
49 When My Crimes
50 Will Seem Almost Unforgivable
51 I give in to Sin
52 Because you have to
53 Make this life livable
54 But when you think I've had enough
55 From your sea of love

46 At the End of the Day

3.5K 167 31
boyloveangel द्वारा

Mondays are tough, but Mondays when you go back to work after meeting a co-worker at a BDSM club accidentally... those are worse. Waaay worse. I was sweating before I even got halfway there and had to talk myself into going in the door.

Marcus was sitting there, looking pissed off as usual. Our eyes met for a second as I walked in and I made an awkward wave. His gaze faltered and he looked away hastily. I gulped and took my normal seat.

"Hey." I said ingeniously. That was inner monologue sarcasm if ever I heard it. God, why was I so stupid?

"Hey." Marcus actually responded to me and I looked at him with a measure of shock. His voice wasn't sarcastic or acidic when he said that. "You okay?"

It took me a minute to process that he not only spoke to me normally but asked how I was doing. It cheered me up a little, so I smiled when I replied to him. "I'm better, thanks. Sasha cheered me up yesterday."

"Sasha?" He furrowed his brow.

"Ah, I guess you know him as Alex?" I raised a brow.

"Right. Good. He's a good guy. There's two new customers to enter information for, do you mind?" He gestured to the two folders in the stand on the desk and I got up to grab the top one.

"Not at all." I got to work, and it went so much smoother now that there wasn't tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. There was occasional small talk, tentative smiles and Marcus even cracked a joke.

We never brought up the club though. Both of us understood the tacit rules that you didn't talk about it openly in the workplace. It wasn't a conversation for the public.

"Listen, did you want to grab a coffee after work and chat? There's a great place between here and the park." Marcus looked at me hesitantly.

"Sure, let me text Sasha and let him know I will be out late." I replied with a slight smile back. He nodded and we went back to work afterwards. Sir replied back a few minutes later to acknowledge my text and I smiled.

Be safe, and don't stay out too late. His words made my chest feel warm, and it wasn't heartburn this time. Hah. I had it bad for that guy. I could almost hear him say the words as he ruffled my hair. I typed out a reply.

Yes Sir! I tucked the phone away and worked at the charts sitting next to me. The shift flipped, Marcus left, and I worked with the ladies until my own shift was over. I looked around as I left, and Marcus was waiting on a nearby bus bench.

"Ready?" I asked. He looked up from his phone and nodded. He led the way down the street. We walked in silence, but it wasn't too awkward. I think it was the most companionable since I had started at the office.

"Here it is." He waved to an unassuming shop with a sign out front for the daily special. We walked in and I smiled when I saw the big guy from the club behind the counter in an apron.

"What can I get you guys?" His deep voice was soft spoken. I checked the menu and ordered a white hot chocolate with cinnamon and whipped cream. Marcus snorted at me and ordered a black coffee.

"That's gross. How can you drink that?" I made a face. He rolled his eyes.

"Easier than drinking that sugary swill you call a drink." He gestured with his chin at my own frothy mug and I laughed.

"This is a nice place. Thanks for bringing me." I looked around at the modern and understated interior. It was comfortable.

"You're welcome." He replied, looking away from me.

"And thanks for back at the club too. I never got a chance to say that at the time." I looked down at my drink with a thoughtful look. I wasn't sure what his motives were at the time, but I was grateful for him sticking up for me.

"It was nothing. We have to stick together in places like that to keep bastards like him from doing whatever they feel like." He commented with a bitter voice. I looked up at him sipping his coffee and smiled a little.

"If you don't mind me asking... why were you so...." I raised my hand and my brain stalled on the words I wanted to say.

"So rude. Just say it. I was rude before. Look, I'm sorry I misjudged you. You reminded me of someone I knew before and I took it out on you. I'll try not to in the future." He kept it short, like his clipped words, but I appreciated the apology just the same.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and saw a little bit of red around his ears.

"Don't thank me for that. You're such an idiot. I can't believe such a superior Dom ended up with a braindead kid like you." Marcus sniffed at me in derision and looked away.

"Yeah, he's pretty amazing." I gushed, ignoring his other words. "Is that part of the reason you stopped being mean to me? Because I was with him?" I tilted my head to the side and saw him frown and run his hand through his hair. He sighed.

"No. It's because... in the end you are more like me than I care to admit. Just... be careful. Even with him. I don't want to see you get hurt." He shifted uneasily in his seat, downed the last of his coffee and got up to leave abruptly. I wasn't done yet and looked up in surprise.

"You're leaving already?" I asked quickly. He waved me to stay sitting.

"Yeah. I got to go. Finish your drink. I'll see you tomorrow." He didn't look at me and his face was pale. I let him go without another word. He must have had demons chasing him for how fast he ran out of there. I scratched my head in confusion. That guy was really hot-then-cold to a person.

"Here. It's new." I looked up to see the big guy offering me a small plate with a pastry. I smiled at him.

"For me? Thanks!" I took the plate and had a bite. I moaned at the sweet goodness as it hit my tongue. "Oh wow." I said after swallowing my bite. I saw the big guy still standing there with a red face.

"Is it... is it good?" He asked. I stuffed the rest into my mouth in one go and gave him two thumbs up. I couldn't help closing my eyes so I could savour the pastry as I chewed it.

"So good, dude. Did you make that?" I asked him. He nodded and I sighed in awe. "That's great, man. Keep making stuff like that and you'll make a fortune."

"Ah... thanks." He replied quietly. He shuffled back behind the counter with a red face, and I concentrated on finishing my drink. A few people came in to order and I waved when I left.

I walked home with dragging steps, thinking over the last few days. There were ups and downs, strange turns of events, and I made a few new friends. How could life go from being so boring to so eventful in such a short time?

I guess... life is just like that. I walked into our apartment and got to my routine. I cleaned, I played some video games, I waited for Sasha to get home. When the door handle turned, I smiled immediately and got up to greet him.

"Welcome home, Sir." I came up and helped him take off his jacket. He ruffled my hair and grinned at me with a touch of exhaustion.

"Thank you, Lukas. What would you like for dinner?" He made his way to the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves.

"Anything you like is good with me, Sir." I replied, following him like a little puppy. He snorted and opened the fridge.

"Then I will make you eat something healthy. Oh, how was your outing?" He asked with a curious look shot my way.

"It was good. Marcus and I talked some things out. It was all just a misunderstanding. We are good now." I waved from behind the counter as he began chopping vegetables.

"That's good. I was a little worried he might make trouble for you at work." Sasha frowned but I shook my head.

"No way. Marcus might be a little grouchy, but he isn't a cruel guy. You can't be all bad if you work to save animals, right?" I argued. He raised a brow.

"You are too innocent for life, Lukas." He kissed my forehead and I rubbed it with heat in my face. "Never change."

"You know that's impossible, right Sir?" I grumbled at the unreasonable request. He hummed and pulled me into his arms.

"Perhaps, but as long as your heart stays so sweet," He leaned down to kiss my neck. "I think I might be addicted."

"Tsk, charmer. What do you want?" I grinned and leaned against him. He pressed his lips to my ear and whispered into the shell of it. I shivered and my grin grew so wide it hurt.

"What do you think?"

1581

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

40.6K 745 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
408K 19.6K 49
La Maison de la Douleur speaks of quality. Success comes easy to the men who enter as Dominant players, surrounding themselves with submissive beauty...
5.7M 201K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
221K 12.2K 33
Koa is sick of being an omega. The alphas in his pack treat his kind as objects solely for breeding and pleasure. He does everything to protect his s...