Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

Від TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... Більше

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 14

3.4K 143 49
Від TinyMinz

With Taekook ~

Tae left right away after freshening up he had breakfast out side. He wanted some alone time to figure out his feelings. He called and told jimin about the situation he is going through. Jimin suggested him to first listen to his heart and take the right decision.

Yes the time tae and jungkook spent together maybe little but they knew they were compatible. They shared some similar likings. You don't need many reasons to fall in love,it happens without our knowing. Tae had already fallen in love jungkook but he kept on defying that.Tae made a final decision.

The shoot wasn't over yet ,there are few scenes that are to be retaken and some scenes that aren't started yet. Tae made up his mind on staying away from jungkook at all costs. The mv doesn't need any talking so he sticked up with that.

Tae went straight into the shooting spot. He got changed and was about go,he was met with the sight of jungkook standing in front of him showing of his bunny smile. Tae had taken a leave because of his brother's wedding and the video isn't rushed so they allowed it. Jungkook missed taehyung so much but he understood that he had personal things to do.

Jungkook engulfed him into a tight hug. "I missed you so much tae " jungkook said breathing in the scent of tae. Tae stood there awkwardly not liking the situation.

Soon their director came to explain a few scenes which led to the partitioning of taekook. Then the director told, "Umm there will be a kiss shoot in the last better get ready"  the manager told ready and was ready to leave. Jungkook didn't expect that but blushed. He thought that kiss would help him express his feeling towards the younger.

Tae then spoke..
"I can't do the kiss scene sir. I'm sorry and it wasn't in the script at first and I'm not willing to do it."

How could tae move on if he kisses jungkook so he clearly rejected the offer.

"Yeah it wasn't there at first but the kiss suits the mv, it gives a meaning to the rest of the song. You have to do it" Director said trying to convince tae.

Jungkook on the other hand hoped that tae would agree which makes his confession easy but tae's  answer left him speechless.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't feel comfortable doing such things. If it's mandatory,  you have to choose another person and I'm willing to go through other complications and also would like to compensate the money if there is loss. I would like to know your decision in the evening . Thank you"  Tae said bowing to the director and also to jungkook but avoiding Jungkook's gaze. Tae left with no emotions in his face.

Jungkook stood there,shock written all over his face unable to proceed the word that left tae's mouth. Yes kiss might not be a big issue in this generation but to tae it is. Jungkook didn't know what to do,so he gathered up his courage to talk face to face with tae.

Tae had already told jimin to come pick him up and jimin had already arrived. Tae just let his tears fall and quickly sobbed har against Jimin's firm chest. Jimin kept saying soothing words to make tae feel somewhat less hurt. Jimin slightly drew circles on his back calming him down. Tae really need to get over. It's really hard to get over a crush who is actually close to you.

Jungkook couldn't stand th sight of tae crying his heart out. Jungkook slowly walked to them and cleared his throat to gain the two boys attention in which he succeeded.

Tae immediately wiped his tears away amd stood there awkwardly.
"Umm " jungkook looked at jimin not knowing exactly who the person is.

"Jimin. I'm tae's best friend " he said and jungkook opened his mouth to say.
"I would like to speak with tae for a bit. Would you mind if I borrow him jimin ssi. I will drop him home,you don't have to bother." Jungkook sounded completely honest so jimin looked at tae if he should go or not to which tae nodded him to leave and he did.

They really have a lot to talk about......

♡♡♡♡♡

Yoonmin~~

Jimin came home I mean to Min's residence quite late. He already told yoongi that he will be coming late but he didn't expect to run this late, it's past midnight when he went home.

Everyone is sleeping, there is pin drop silence . Jimin quietly tiptoed to their  room and twisted the knob very slowly afraid that he will wake his husband up.

Jimin was quiet surprised to see the lights still on in their room. He thought yoongi forgot to switch em off. So he entered the room with baby steps.

He was about about to scream when he heard 'Annyeonghaseyo' but calmed down when he saw yoongi awake writing something sitting on the sofa.

"Oh my God!!! You scared the life out of me yoongi ssi" jimin said inhaling the scent of their room. He quite liked the room because it was sophisticated Yet modern. The room was cozy.

Yoongi just chuckled at Jimin's slightly terrified face.
"I was just trying to write some lyrics so I stayed up late. Sorry to frighten you " yoongi said.

"Do you write your own lyrics??" Jimin was curious cause he actually thought there will be songwriters who put the lyrics together.

"Of course who else would it be, we make our own music." yoongi said.

"Woah! That's great. I thought there would be a separate group to write lyrics" jimin said excited eyes growing wide mouth agape looking like a baby who saw a butterfly.

Jimin was actually tired from all the playing this evening. He didn't even eat dinner. All his energy is spent up.

"Um yoongi ssi-" yoongi cut him off.

"Let's drop the formalities, it will be awkward if our parents listen us talking so formally as we are strangers. I'll call you jimin ok?"

Jimin just nodded saying "ok yoongi Hyung! Can I call u that?" Jimin asked and yoongi nodded  approvingly .

"Um I didn't eat dinner .is there any food left yoongi Hyung?" Jimin asked without any hesitation cause he was so hungry.

"I think there is, you just have to microwave it." Yoongi said uninterested. Then Jimin's stomach growled making the indication that he can't wait to eat anymore.

"Thank you Hyung. I'll eat after I bath and I'm sorry for the inconvenience " jimin bowed and left to bath.

In the mean time yoongi felt some weird feeling to help the boy ,so he went to the kitchen and microwave the food.He put it in a bowl with a lid on and took his place on the sofa ,diving back into his work.

Jimin's done bathing , he wore some sweat pants and a tshirt. He felt comfortable. He went to kitchen but surprised to find a bowl of jajangmyeon looking delicious. A smile plastered on his face. He quickly reached bedroom not wanting to disturb any.

He slowly closed the door and made his way to the safe.

"Thank you so much Hyung for heating it for me." Jimin said shyly.

"Aish! No problem and you look so tired and pretty hungry so I did it. No big deal." Yoongi sounded genuine.

"That's very sweet of you and can I....I sit here?" jimin said motioning the empty sofa. Yoongi just nodded.

                  (Jimin on the small one and yoongi on the larger sofa)

"What song are you writing about?" Jimin said pulling out the chopsticks and started to dig in.

"I just write whenever I feel like. It's nothing particular now,just a few lines." Yoongi said looking directly at jimin who is eating with a lot of love devouring the whole thing while nodding a bit to yoongi's.

Yoongi was just concentrating on jimin,his facial features. He can't disagree on the fact that he found his husband cute. Jimin looked up with his mouth stuffed which made his cheeks puff in an adorable way.

"Jimin can I say one thing about you?" Jimin didn't quite get what he was talking about so he nodded.

"I have to agree that You indeed  are very cute" yoongi said which made jimin blush madly. Many said to jimin that he was handsome but no one has ever  told him that he is cute.

"Th...Thank you Hyung!" Jimin said gulping all the food and smiled showing his famous eye smile.

Yoongi suddenly moved close to jimin and came really close. Jimin stiffened on why he was coming his way. Yoongi slowly leaned his ,brought his hand to Jimin's face and wiped away the sauce at the corner of his mouth tracing his thumb finger along Jimin's bottom lip.

Yoongi then retreated to his place on the sofa.
"You have some sauce on your face " yoongi said licking his finger. Jimin sat there without blinking his eyes. He was now red like a tomato. He made an 'oh' sound and ate silently. Suddenly he heard growling sounds, he looked up to see yoongi whi was clearly embarrassed.

"Didn't you eat yoongi Hyung? " jimin asked.

"No. I just felt like not eating " yoongi said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh then you can eat some of mine." Jimin said and sat beside yoongi placing the chopsticks near his mouth.

Jimin can't stand the idea of someone going to bed with empty stomach.

Yoongi refused but jimin insisted. And that led to jimin feeding yoongi. Jimin too ate the same thing. Isn't it like an indirect kiss..

They chatted a few minutes about music industry and how much yoongi loves sleep.

This is the first ever decent conversation they had since their marriage without any bickering.

They finished up and headed to the bed. The bed us quite small for their liking. It's enough for two people but not to these two.

They switched off the light and laid on the bed with a pillow separating the two. They clearly can't move with that thing in between.

"Hyung?"

"Mhmm?"

"Why don't you sleep on the couch it's free na?"

"Huh why don't you sleep if you want. Don't drag me into this"

"But this is your house and I'm the guest. You should respect my decision and do what I say"

"Pfft like I care"

"Please hyung! "

"Just throw that fucking pillow away and let me sleep"

Jimin gasped and sat up removing the pillow.

"What?" Yoongi asked irritated.

"You cursed " jimin said covering his mouth with his hand.

"So ? Do u have any problem with that".

"Yes I do. You shouldn't say bad words "

"It's your fucking problem. Not mine"

Jimin was now ready to throw hands. He doesn't like when a person curses. His grandma always told him that cursing is bad.

Jimin was now fully on yoongi's lap ready to hit him if he curses.

"Curse one more time and I'll-" jimin death glared.

"What will you do huh?" Yoongi said putting his both hands under his head loving the conversation. No one ever dared to talk to yoongi like that because he is Agustd , a man who spits fire.

"I'll hit you" jimin breathed out.

"Like I fucking care. You can't do anything to me" yoongi smirked

Jimin gasped again and started hitting yoongi playfully. No one cared on which position they were in until then.

Yoongi subconsciously bucked his legs up, causing jimin to fall on him.

And then their lips crashed harshly due to gravity. Since both of their mouths were wide open it lead to Jimin's tongue collide with yoongi's.

Both were frozen. Lips still attached they were looking into each others eyes with Jimin's hands on yoongi's chest and yoongi's on Jimin's curves. A feeling they never experienced but it felt good. It lasted about five seconds,  jimin quickly got up from his lap embarrassed . They both said sorry in unison.

There is no pillow in between because it wasn't needed. Both were at the edges of bed.

The thing neither of them knew is both liked the kiss and blushed afterwards. Yoongi never blushed but jimin somehow managed to bring pink color on yoongi's cheeks.

What are you doing to me... with that,they both fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN: Aaagh! They kissed.
Remember guys this is mainly a yoonmin ff.
Happy to see yoongi's been doing well
And BTS got nominated in Grammys on 24th Nov 2020. Like yoongi said,i hope they win
GO BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

92.6K 6.2K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
126K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
190K 8.2K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
953K 50.9K 56
Two bachelors stumble upon each other on a very wild night. Little did they know that one night can change their lives forever. The nation's best boy...