his baby; kv โœ“

By aureatae

"Why did you give me a p-purple mark?" "To show everyone you're mine," where soft boy Taehyung who loves cros... More

characters.
one ; stranger danger
two ; storm
three; sick
four ; can I come over?
five; bored
six; happy birthday by the way
seven; tattoos
eight; kissed
nine; linking
ten; moving
eleven; bratty & scared
twelve; first time & hyung kink
thirteen; miss you
fifteen; blood kink
sixteen; rough punishment
seventeen; shaking legs
eighteen; don't you love me?
nineteen; get out
twenty; happy memories
twenty one; official
twenty two; silent treatment
twenty three; live together
twenty four; missed you
twenty five; too tired
twenty six; unexpected
twenty seven; blood loss.
twenty eight; Taehyung.
twenty nine; home and safe
thirty; showering
thirty one; good news
thirty two; he's here
thirty three; tummy hurts
thirty four; job interview
thirty five; I got in!
epilogue; his baby.

fourteen; bad visit

8.9K 387 234
By aureatae

648,738 likes
tete11 KOOKS COMING COMING COLOKSINFOSHF

view all comments

yurnotsocool ur too skinny

jaiusuu how can he like bones 😂

yna_123 ur so ugly 😂😂 he won't even come 😂 use less 🤣

User136809753 ur haircuts bad

Jiminyou95 fucking hell people need to shut up

Comments on this post have been limited.

Taehyung bit his lip scrolling through the comments, feet rubbed against each other a hoodie falling just over his shorts. Anxiety began to creep up against him, ears ringing whilst he tried to block of the negative thoughts.

Whatever Tae, gguks almost here. Taehyung stood up biting his lip harshly drawing a little blood, shaky hands turned the silver door knob to his bathroom the setting rays from the window hitting him immediately.

His feet slowly moved towards the mirror checking up on his appearance with a small frown. Taehyung's stomach churned in disgust, supple fingers lightly brushing through his curly hair.

Gross. Only losers stand in front of the mirror looking all edgy. Taehyung teared his gaze away from the mirror trying to remember the reason he came inside. But, every second his eyes would move back to himself wondering what was wrong.

It's my hair.

The obnoxious sound of products clattering against eachother took over Taehyung's loud thoughts and panicked breaths, his long fingers curled over the loops of the scissors bringing them to his face and examining the hesitantly.

More, cut it all.

Tears brimmed in his eyes leaning closer to the mirror and gripping fistfuls of his hair the satisfying noise of his hair bringing him to his edge. A sob left his lip the thick strands piling up in the sink behind him, the amount not mattering to Taehyung.

Almost good enough.

He stopped sniffing looking at his completely wrecked state; once curly hair was now messy and short, his eyebrows and forehead were on display and bits of his hair was longer than the others.

The dainty boy hiccuped regretting his decision, immediately turning the tap on and watching the hair disappear. He dropped the scissors into the cupboards before slamming everything shut and pulling his hood up.

jeonkoonut
Tae I'm almost here
You're no. 22 right ??
Helloooo
okay I'm a few minutes away
See u baby

Taehyung harshly wiped his eyes switching his phone off and picking up the cologne behind him before spraying it around him. The scent was almost suffocating him, but he needed a false reason to explain his red and puffy face.

"Number...twenty two," Jeongguk grinned holding onto the strap of his backpack eager to see Taehyung. With a little nervousness, he knocked the on the door leaning slightly to hear feet rushing to the door.

"Hm?" A soft voice spoke as two eyes peaked at him through the cracks. "Gguk!" The eyes widened along with the door that was fully open.

"Holy shit I missed you," Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist breathing heavily, the strong scent almost relaxing him too much.

"Thought you wouldn't come," Taehyung mumbled burying his face deeper into Jeongguk's chest who smiled pecking his hooded head.

"Why the hell would I miss the opportunity to see my baby," Jeongguk chuckled hands snaking over Taehyung's thighs who bit his lip growing insecure when Jeongguk could almost fit his hand around them.

"We won't be a-able to see each other for a long time after this time," Taehyung muttered as Jeongguk walked into the apartment amazed by the design and the automatic door that locked behind him.

"Wait- what the fuck why?!" Jeongguk dropped Taehyung onto the bed confused and shocked the other fiddling with his thumb forcing a little smile.

"Oh I'll just be with uni, so it'll be a little hard keeping up," Taehyung turned to Jeongguk who sat down next to him with a sad expression.

"Well, I'll be patient," Jeongguk gave a reassuring smile to Taehyung who smiled back easing slightly.

"But what if I get ugly?" Taehyung sharply asked catching Jeongguk of guard.

"Wh- huh? I'd lo- like you no matter what, did someone say something?" Jeongguk sternly responded placing a hand on Taehyung's thigh who let out an agitated sigh.

"No- I just don't feel good right now," He pursed his lips together gently prying Jeongguk's hands off of him and pulling his hoodie over his legs as far as he could.

"Why? Are you still sick from yesterday?" Jeongguk reached to check Taehyung's temperature the other leaning away. "Taehyung," Jeongguk gritted his teeth growing annoyed from the others behaviour.

"I'm alright gguk, you wanna do something else- like watch a movie or something," Taehyung warmly smiled but the other refused to give into his tactics and grabbed the boy's arm tightly. "O-ow!"

"Sit still," He demanded, cold hands pressing against Taehyung's shaking body. His eyebrows knitted together when the boy was completely fine. "Why the hell are you lying? Tae, you look upset did something happen?"

"No, I was just a little sad," Taehyung rested his side against Jeongguk who hummed softly wanting the other to continue speaking. "And I made some d-dumb mistake,"

"What?! Did you hurt yourself?!" Jeongguk sat up straight causing Taehyung to sit up scared. "Taehyung, show me what did you do?!" Jeongguk demanded to know fear almost eating him up whole as he desperately scanned for any problems.

"No it's fine gguk! I'm not hurt!" Taehyung smacked away the others hands, a glare was shot his way indicating Jeongguk wasn't going to give up.

"Don't lie to me Taehyung, it's fine you can tell me anything!" Jeongguk intertwined their hands caressing the others hands sweetly.

"I'm not lying-"

"Yes you are Taehyung!" Jeongguk yelled fire igniting in his eyes which stared into Taehyung's dimly lit ones, but soon the light disappeared and only a sharp gaze was set on him.

"And who are you? No one. You don't need to know anything about me!" Taehyung yelled back pulling his hands away once again shocking the other whose breath was caught up in his throat. "Why the hell are you acting like this?! I thought you came here to spend time with me!"

"I did? Why are you so angry-"

"You're the one who started it! If I don't want to tell you something, I don't need to tell you!" Taehyung continued to yell staring into Jeongguk's wide eyes. "What? After having sex you suddenly hate me now, huh?! Why?! Am I too skinny? Is my hair too ugly? You're bored of me now?!"

"What the fuck are you saying?" Jeongguk glared at the other veins showing on his neck, hands itching to hit something.

"If you just wanted to use me, you could just say it. You can tell the whole world now that you- that you finally fucked someone!" Taehyung gritted his teeth hands gripping harshly onto the hem of his grey hoodie. "What the hell do you want with me-"

"Shut the fuck up Taehyung, listen to yourself right now. Where the fuck are you getting all this?! I never even did anything- why the hell did you say you trusted me then?! If you don't want anything why are you leading me on?!" Jeongguk yelled voice cracking slightly, words cutting through both their hearts. "Why are you angry?!"

"I-I just wanna be appreciated and loved. I'm not angry- I'm just so frustrated, I can't be perfect for you- my stupid haircut, too skinny and whatever else everyone says about me," Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk with droopy eyes holding back his tears and sobs by biting his lip until blood began to seep out again.

"Taehyung, you're the best I could've ever gotten- who is telling you all this?" Jeongguk cocked his head to the side rubbing the bridge of his nose growing angrier.

"Your fans," Taehyung mumbled the other looking up shocked and confused. The boy opened his phone passing it to the other who looked through the comments with wide eyes.

"Holy s-shit," Jeongguk's face was full of nothing it disappointment as he continued to scroll further and further, even scrolling through some DMS from weeks ago which Taehyung never told him about. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?"

"I-I don't know, they're your fans so I thought you'd l-leave me," Taehyung shrugged reaching for his phone ripping it away from Jeongguk who clenched his fist poking the inside of his cheek.

"Taehyung, I'd lo- like you no matter what, you're perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better," Jeongguk cupped the others face who looked down the once cheery and shy face no longer there.

That's when Jeongguk realized how fragile the boy was. Comments that he would snap back to or ignore completed destroyed a bit of the boy who was once full of confidence and trust.

"I'm sorry for sounding angry and using bad words," Taehyung mumbled looking up at Jeongguk who hummed softly pulling the boy's face to his lips.

"I'm sorry for everything," Jeongguk pecked the boy's forehead catching a glimpse of the cut hair. He wanted to pull the hood down to see more of it, but he doesn't want to push it any further.

"Can we do something else?"

Didn't hit after a bit

Ppl complained about my angst being too much on like oneshots and that

Like

Like just act like my mum somewhere else girl 😢😢😂😂🤒🤒👴🏾👴🏾👴🏾😘😘😘😘😘🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.9K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
309K 12.8K 98
"That skirt doesn't suit your flat ass @asstaethick " . . . . "People usually get jealous over the ethereal things they can't get @jeonjk Bad luck of...
1.2M 73.2K 33
[COMPLETED] โare you a girl?โž โjerk.โž their story began when jungkook mistook taehyung for a girl on their first meeting.
800K 53.6K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...