Help

By NRM_Writes

As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends... More

The End
Confusing
Finding Out
Strange Feeling
Settling In
Worries
Memory
Bacon
Progress
Hearing
Beautiful Sounds
Just a Dream
Giving him a Chance
Dinner
Some Other Night
March 16
Take a Break
Surprise
Just a Joke
Lets Talk
Late Nights
Curiosity
Thoughts
Deaf
The Date
Problem
Leaving
Bang Bang
Help
Hoodie
Welcome
Work
Headache
Panik
Vision
Old Prank
Small Problems
Little Things
Information
Date: Take Two Pt.1
Small Bonus!
Date: Take Two Pt. 2
Celebrate
(Not a Chapter, but plz read!)
Aftermath
Whoops
Hey
Nice
Old Memories
Out With Cassi
Are You Sure
Strict
Wake Up
COMMIE
Gone
Plans
Injected
Beam
The Lab
Dream
Drive
hihi {Not a Chapter}
Familiar
 Loose Monster
Lead the Way
Getting Out of Here
Back
The Blueprint
Footsteps
...M̵̟͛a̵̲͐l̵̦̈́c̷̺̈́ ̷̖̀N̸͖̄o̸̳͛w̴̬̓D̶̤͠...
Black Blood
Found
Losers
Fake Blood?
Im Tord
Liar
Chemicals
Remember
There There
Not A Chapter (Sorry)
The Finale
Tying Up Loose Ends!
New Story
EDITS

Talk

164 9 1
By NRM_Writes

{Toms POV}

After a few minutes I relaxed. My throat was burning from screaming and my neck was throbbing from whatever was injected in me. My breathing was slow and steady, but to slow for comfort. It was heard for me to keep breathing, my eyes were getting heavy and I was slipping in and out of consciousness.

I felt my eye lids close for the last time when darkness consumed me.

I knew I was asleep. I felt that I was laying down on something comfortable. I heared some static which made me jump at the sudden sound. I used my hand to feel around the surface I was on. I recognized it almost immediately.

With a smile, I opened my eyes and let them adjust. When I could see clearly, I sat up on the couch and looked around the house. If dreaming means I get to sleep on this couch again in the old house then I should look into lucid dreaming.

The house was the way it was the day of the accident. But you know, not destroyed. I looked at the tv and remembered the static. I looked around for the remote. On the coffee table, the side table, in between couch cushions, under the couch, but nothing.

I hugged and just sulked on the couch. Of course, even in my own dream the remote is missing.

I just stared at the tv. I got too lazy to just turn it off, but it was something for me to watch while I was here.

I let myself start to daydream. Heh, daydreaming in a dream.

I didn't daydream of something big, just dreaming that Edd was next to me on the couch holding Ringo, while Matt sat on the mini couch, chair, thingy admiring his reflection. I smiled softly.

Even though it was just right, I knew I was missing a piece of the puzzle. I closed my eyes and envisioned it all. But this time, including Tord sitting on the floor, leaning up against the couch in between Edd and I. I saw myself petting his hair like if he was a cat. He jumped slightly, but relax.

A sigh of calmness escaped my lips. This is perfect. Just how things used to be. I listened to the static, it was nice and kinda quiet. I could practically feel Tords actual hair, hear Matt complimenting himself, Edds small laughs and Ringos soft purrs.

If this isn't heaven then I don't know what is.

So I stayed like that. Call me crazy but this all felt real. And I never want it to end.

After a few moments of just sitting there, I could hear the static getting a bit louder by the minute. I ignored it and focused on the feel of Tords hair.

The static was getting louder and louder. Getting one last good feel of Tords hair, I opened my eyes. They were gone.

I sighed in disappointment. I looked to the tv but it was the same. Nothing had changed. I sulked further into the couch and stared at the tv.

Maybe I should look around. Jehovah knows when I'll get this opportunity again so I might as well take it. I stood up from the couch and decided to start in Matt's old room, the attic, we had stuff from our old adventures so a trip down memory lane should be fun.

I walked towards the stairs and right when I was only a few steps up, the static stopped. I glanced down at the tv and it switched to a colorful screen with a beep that showed no signs of ending soon.

I let out an annoyed groan and just continued up stairs.

{Tords POV}

After the flash of white hit me, I rubbed my eyes and let them adjust. I blinked a few times and looked around. It's all just like a white screen. Where the fuck am I?

I started to walk forward and looked around. I didn't see anything or hear anything other than the sound of my footsteps and breathing.

Maybe I did it wrong? I did have Paul when I first used this thing. Wait a minute.

GODDAMN IT I NEVER SET IT TO TAKE ME TO TOM!

I smacked my forehead with my robotic arm and knocked myself off my feet, falling flat on my back. I groaned and looked up at, well nothing!

I laid there in my own stupidity. Sure I could leave. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW! How the fuck can someone so stupid run a whole army?

I closed my eyes and just stayed there. I didn't plan to move until a bright light burned my eye lids.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was staring at the ceiling of the lab. I glanced at the mechanic and saw Pat there with his hands on his hips and shaking his head in disapproval.

I sighed. "Hello Pat."

"Sir. You should be in bed."

"How did you know I'd be here?"

"I've known you for years, you really thing I expected you to go straight to your room?"

I rolled my eyes and stayed on the ground.

Pat sighed and walked up to me.

"Get up Sir. It's not professional to be on the floor, hurry up before someone sees you."

I didn't move. I continued to stare up at the ceiling and Pat just sighed again. Instead of bothering to get me up, he laid down next to me.

We both stayed there staring at the ceiling.

The sound of soldiers walking in and out of the room rang through our ears but we stayed put.

"So. Wanna talk about Tom?"

I sighed and looked over to see Pat looking at me.

"No not really."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Alright." He looked back at the ceiling. "But it would help take your mind off things you know."

I sighed and joined him in staring at the ceiling again.

"I know. It's just, hard. Y'know?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Things are just so different now. We're finally getting along and don't get me wrong I love being his friend. But there's a little piece of me that wants more."

Pat hummed, understanding.

"It's just that, when Tom and I were younger, we were inseparable. We would do everything together. Sure Edd and Matt would be with us all the time as well, but Tom and I had that kind of friendship where, you know, it was just unnatural to be apart."

I took a moment to think of what I was going to say next.

"Hell, even his mother treated me like her own son. I would just walk in and she'd ask me if I've had dinner." I chuckled at the memory.

Toms mother would always have an extra plate waiting for me at the dinner table. Always inviting me to family events. Hell even show up to my sport events.

I smiled to myself. I let out a winded laugh and Pat looked over to me.

"See, talking about things make you feel better."

"Yeah. I guess it does."

"But there's still something bothering you, isn't there?"

I sighed. "Yup."

"Then go ahead. Your words are safe with me."

"I know. But I'd rather not talk about it here."

"Alright I respect that. But come on, you need sleep."

Not wanting to argued. I agreed. He got up and held a hand out to me. I took it and he helped me up. He walked me up to my room and left once I was inside. I got into a t-shirt and shorts and got into bed.

I continued to think about Tom and his mother. I miss those times.

But I can't dwell on the last. Instead I have to look to tomorrow.

And tomorrow is the day I get Tom back.

It's strange. This is the first time I felt myself relaxed in bed. I closed my eyes and, call me crazy, I felt someone rubbing my head.

I let out a relaxed sigh and snuggled into bed.

Don't worry Tom, I'm coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.6K 36
NSFW/TW Tom is a highschool student alongside Tord, who isn't who he seems. (COMPLETED)
85.3K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
41.4K 708 26
FFS STOP READING THIS IT SUCKS SEVERELY- ---- It's been 4 years after the whole robot thing and Tom is feeling worse then ever. He killed a man, a m...
8.4K 81 40
Tom, Edd, Matt got kidnap and Tom help those two to escape and waiting to get out of red leader base. While Tord always check on Tom waiting... What...