SuperWhoMerLock Oneshots

By angelwiththeblue-box

These are oneshots from the TV shows Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Merlin. Sometimes there will be Supe... More

Intro
not so bad (supernatural au) (edited)
Sherlock-BBC
Doctor Who-AU
Superwholock-Thanksgiving
Supernatural
Sherlock- Highschool AU
Supernatural AU
A/N
...sorry
Supernatural AU
Supernatural AU
Supernatural AU
A/N
Supernatural
Supernatural AU
Doctor Who Song!Fic
Sherlock BBC AU
Sherlock BBC
Sherlock BBC AU Pt. 2
A/N
tagged
Supernatural Song!Fic
Supernatural Soulmate AU
Supernatural AU
Supernatural AU Pt. 2
Sherlock BBC
Sherlock UA
Supernatural
Supernatural AU
Doctor Who Song!Fic
Amortentia Pt. 2 (Supernatural)
Supernatural Song!Fic
You're In Love With Me? (SPN)
You're In Love With Me? (SPN Pt. 2)
Merlin???
The Darkest Hour (Merlin)
The Darkest Hour Pt. 2 (Merlin)
Let's Run Away Together (Supernatural)
The Boggart (Sherlock)
We're Closed But You're Cute (Supernatural)
Early Morning Confessions (Merlin)
It's Only Ever Been You (Supernatural)
Bring Him Back (Supernatural)
Wayward Love (Supernatural)
Truth (Merlin)
Aphrodite Ships Destiel (Supernatural)
Blame It On Me (Merthur Song!Fic)
A Merry Christmas Indeed (Supernatural)
Motivation (Supernatural)
Happy Birthday, Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
a/n
Buried Alive (Supernatural)
lover fighter (spn)

Happy Halloween!

22 4 0
By angelwiththeblue-box

Curnersville, North Carolina- 2019

It was a dreary night that Halloween. 

Dean, Sam and Cas were working a case for one of Bobby's old contacts, and it was tedious.

Dean was on a food run, while Sam and Cas were pouring over books. 

"It's Halloween," Cas brings up. 

"Is it? I hadn't noticed?" Sam replies dryly, looking out the window at the trick or treaters walking through the streets, wearing costumes, drenched in fake blood and face paint.

"That was sarcasm, right?" Cas asks. Sam sighs and nods. 

"Oh." Cas answers, and flips the pages aimlessly. "What even kills like this? It's not a wraith, not a ghost, not anything I've ever seen."

"It might just be a psychopath, then we'll have driven out here for nothing."

"Not for nothing, Sammy!" Dean says as he sets down three bags of food. 

"What did you get?" Sam asks, standing up to poke through the bags. Cas also stands up, shutting the dusty book he was reading. 

"Candy and Chinese food! Scary movie binge time!" Dean cheers, and shuts Sam's laptop. 

"Hey!"

"It's Halloween, Sammy, let's celebrate. We can get continue tomorrow. We deserve one day off." Dean persuades. 

"Dean may have a point. It's not doing any good rereading the same books." Cas points out. 

"Fine. But we're not watching any Hatchet Man films." Sam says, grabbing one of the bags and moving to his bed. 

Dean and Cas sit on his bed. 

"I've never seen a horror movie before." Cas points out. Dean gasps and immediately finds All Saint's Day.

"Dean, these movies suck."

"Kay, but Cas has never seen it, so now we're definitely watching them." Dean says. Sam sighs and opens a chocolate bar, smiling softly. 

"Alright, Cas, get ready for the best movies ever."

Sam groans and Dean laughs. 

Happy Halloween, Dean. Sam thinks. 

The TARDIS, Middle of Nowhere- Year Unknown

"Doctor, you almost ready! We have to meet my mum at 6, or else she'll be yelling at us all night!" Rose cries. 

"Why do I have to dress up?" The Doctor whines as he stomps into the control room, wearing as suit, tie and sunglasses. "It's indoors, why am I wearing sunglasses?"

"It's part of your costume. You said you didn't want anything to flashy, so you're a spy. That way it's only a suit, and sunglasses." Rose spins around and grins. "How do I look?"

Rose had chosen the flashier route, and was wearing a flapper dress, complete with a brunette wig cut chin length. 

"Beautiful." The Doctor says, almost to himself, before clearing his throat. "Good, you-uh you look really good."

"Thank you." Rose smiles proudly and turns back to the console. "Now, you said you would teach me to fly this thing!"

"Fine. But if we crash, you're paying." The Doctor warns. Rose just laughs and the Doctor walks up to the console, and starts explaining the basic functions of all the buttons and switches. 

And as Rose looks at her Doctor, grinning and proudly talking about his TARDIS, Rose can't help but feel that she is exactly where she wants to be. 

London, England- 2020

"Sherlock! Can you keep your science experiments out of the fridge!" John shouts. 

Sherlock chuckles and unfolds himself from his chair, making his way to the kitchen, where John has laid out an array of candy. 

"What's this for?" Sherlock asks. 

"Trick or treaters. It's Halloween." 

"Is it?" Sherlock asks. John nods, an exasperated expression written over his face. 

"Yes, Sherlock. Don't tell me you've forgotten about Halloween."

"Shut up, John."

"The candy is for the trick or treaters. You do know what trick or treaters are, right?" John gives Sherlock a small smirk, and Sherlock growls. 

"Of course I do, John, I'm not an idiot." Sherlock says, his face burning up. John's smile slips a bit and he walks over to Sherlock, and presses a kiss to his lips. 

"What was that for?" Sherlock asks. 

"I dunno. I wanted to." John shrugs and smiles up at his boyfriend, right as the doorbell rings. 

"Can we just ignore them?" Sherlock asks, his eyes not leaving John's lips. 

"Unfortunately not." John leans up and kisses Sherlock's cheek, before grabbing a handful of candy and heading downstairs. 

Sherlock smiled as he watched John go, remembering all the Halloween's he was by himself, and thinks that this is a big upgrade. 

Camelot- 800 AD

Merlin grumbles through all his chores, like he normally does, ready for this day to be over. 

There's a feast later tonight, to commemorate the dead, meaning Merlin isn't going to sleep until after midnight, because he has to be at the feast, then make sure that Arthur gets back to his chambers all right, which Merlin feels is unfair. He's Arthur's servant, not his babysitter. 

He puts Arthur's clothes away, and starts picking up all the papers. 

"Merlin, good, help me get dressed." Arthur walks in and starts stripping, his clothes sweaty from training. 

"First, sire, you need a bath." Merlin pinches his nose and starts filling the tub. Arthur growls. 

"I could fire you, you know." Arthur says. "Insolence is a crime."

"Sure, Arthur." Merlin says, and gestures to the slightly steaming bathwater. 

"Get my clothes ready for the feast." Arthur orders. Merlin nods, his face heating up, and he turns away, and starts laying out the clothes. 

***

It's well past midnight as Arthur stumbles down the hallway, leaning heavily on Merlin. 

"Thank you, Merlin," Arthur slurs as they make their way slowly up the stairs to Arthur's chambers. 

"For what, sire?" Merlin asks, desperately trying to keep his face neutral. 

"For everything. For risking your life to save mine." Arthur murmurs. 

"Arthur, you're drunk." Merlin replies, feeling his face heat up. 

"I know what 'm saying." Arthur slurs. "Thank you."

"Any-anytime." Merlin stutters nervously. Arthur stops, and pulls at Merlin's arm. 

"Merlin." Arthur's eyes flicker down to Merlin's lips, and stumbles forward, mashing their lips together. 

"Arth-Arthur, I can't." Merlin says, the words slicing a knife through his heart. 

"Why?"

"You're a prince, you're drunk, you're going to regret this in the morning." Merlin ticks off the reasons on his fingers. 

"I'm not that drunk, Merlin." Arthur says and brushes his lips against Merlin's. Merlin bites his lips and grabs Arthur's hand. 

"C'mon, sire, let's get you back to your chambers."

"Happy Halloween, Merlin." Arthur murmurs, resting his head on Merlin's shoulder. Merlin flushes.

"Happy Halloween, sire." 

OH MY GOSH GUYS THIS WAS SO FUN AND WEIRD TO WRITE!!!!

I loved it so much tho

I hope you enjoyed

please vote share and comment any ideas ships tropes you want to see!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

XOXO Valkyrie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...