Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 68 - Accident

74 9 0
By hana_imagines

Having something and losing it, it's so much crueler than never having had it

-Victoria Schwab

*******

"I will never ever divorce Jungkook, Yoongi. Why do you have that stupid thought?", Hana spat at him, stupefied at his question. Yes, she was angry at Jungkook back then and took time to adjust to the new life but she always dreamt of living her life with him, start a family with him. She was a bit mad at Yoongi to raise such a question.

"I am sorry. I am sorry for asking that question. I was just worried about Jungkook. He is bothered and is scared of losing you. You know him, how vulnerable he gets when it's your matter. I am so sorry for asking that question, Hana", Yoongi apologized once again and Hana thought for a while.

"I pretended to be mad at him in the morning since he just went to Japan leaving a small sticky note. I didn't know he would get affected. It was my mistake. I realized things were not in the best state for us. I realized I didn't tell him that I am ready for this marriage", she spoke, analyzing everything. 

"What did you say?", Yoongi asked, dumbfounded at her words.

"I know I didn't tell anyone about this. I want to accept our marriage. I have already delayed it long. I know he forced me but thinking about what I have done to him a year back made me realize my fault too. I wasn't brave and that resulted in the chaos of our relationship. I was selfish at that time and this time, he was. Moreover, he was selfish for his love unlike me. Thinking about everything, I realized this, Yoongi. We need a new start. I am confident our love would heal the whatsoever emptiness we are feeling and we can become better. I am accepting this marriage, Yoongi. I am accepting Jungkook as my husband", she voiced out her words from the other side and Yoongi was internally jumping in happiness.

"Took you long enough to understand this", he chirped in happiness and she giggled.

"Okay, now go and tell this to your husband, please. I can't bear his nagging anymore. Please free me from that emotional little shit", he jested with a titter on the other side and she blushed lightly at the mention of her husband.

"Okay, okay. I will free you from my husband. Let me talk to him", she mouthed.

"Bye then, and all the best Hana. And...", he paused and she waited for him to continue.

"I am happy for you guys", he completed and she grinned ear to ear. She thanked him and then hung the call. She smiled wide and rushed downstairs to talk to Jungkook, her husband. 

"You look so happy today. What's the matter?", Jin asked her and she just smiled, scanning the whole living hall for her man. She frowned upon finding him nowhere.

"Are you searching for him?", Jin winked with a teasing smirk and Hana slapped his arm playfully. She knew once she accepts Jungkook as her husband, there's nothing, not even a dangerous catastrophe to the kitchen could stop Jin from teasing her.

"Where is he?", she asked and he looked around.

"Jin", Ara came running inside and we looked at her, shocked. She looked worried and frazzled.

"Ara, what's wrong? What happened?", Jin asked, holding her shoulders with concern.

"Jungkook", she took a breath and my eyes widened. What happened to Jungkook?

"Jungkook... Jungkook", she was panting and Jin rubbed her shoulders, to calm her down.

"Accident", she completed and my heart dropped. Jungkook? Accident?

"What are you saying, Ara? What do you mean by Jungkook and Accident? Where is Jungkook?", Jin inquired, his tone starting to become restless and agitated. Ara's face was dripping with sweat and her hands were quivering in fear.

"I got a call, he got into an accident", she revealed and Hana's heart sank at the news. 

Jungkook got into an accident?

"Where?", Jin questioned while cupping Ara's face.

"SNU Hospital"

#####

Hana clutched onto Ara, holding her arms tightly. Ara was rubbing the back of the heartbroken girl who crooked her head into her neck letting out shaking sobs, each coming like a wave. With every sob, she let out small whimpers.

Her tears streamed down her face like an unbroken stream. The torrent of her tears soaked her blouse Ara noticed her clenching her fists. The poor girl was trying to control her anger. She is angry at herself for not able to reach him early.

"It's because of me. He was hurt because of me", she cried for the nth time blaming herself for the man fighting for his life inside the operation ward. Guilt was eating her up like a rigorous typhoon. She was silently screaming for his life, with suffocation in every breath.

"Hana, it wasn't you. You never wanted this to happen, so don't blame yourself", Jin was trying his level best to console her, though his confidence is crumbling down each minute. It was onerous for his heart to see his brother lying on the operation bed with the surgeons around.

"I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him that he need not wait anymore. But it happened like this....", Hana sniveled in between her blubbers. Ara caressed her hair, trying to give her hope and strength. 

He was already in the operation theatre when they arrived at the hospital. They thanked the person who admitted him. They were now waiting for the operation to end. They knew nothing, absolutely nothing. The only thing that was informed to them is that Baekhyun is inside the operation theatre which made them take a breath in the whole chaos.

"Is he okay?", Taehyung arrived, panting and Jin shook his head lightly.

"We don't know anything. Don't tell anything to Kyunghee yet. Let the operation complete", Jin informed him and Taehyung nodded. On hearing the news from his brother, he left everything and rushed to the hospital.

"Baekhyun hyung is there inside. Let's hope everything will turn out well", Taehyung placed a hand on Hana's shoulder who still has her head buried in Ara's embrace. It was devastating for her to see him in that condition when she was just about to tell him the great news. 

"Will he be fine?", she managed to mumble with the last bit of strength in her veins. 

"He will be. Don't worry. Don't lose hope. Jungkook is strong. He can fight anything", Jin tried to assure despite his palpitating heart fearing the otherwise. 

The doors opened and Hana got up with a jolt along with Ara, looking at Baekhyun who looked all exhausted. He removed his gloves and held them in one hand. Jin looked at him with a questioning gaze and Baekhyun placed his hand on Jin's shoulder.

"He's fine. The great Jeon Jungkook doesn't leave people so easily. So, don't worry", he smiled and everyone took a sigh in relief. 

"He had a brain injury, I guess the airbags didn't do their work properly. Don't worry, it wasn't too deep but he must be careful for few months. His right leg got fractured and there are many bruises on his body. I know it's painful but at least, he is safe", he explained and they nodded

"Hana, your husband is well now. See you, all gloomy and see your eyes, they are swollen as if a huge bee stung them", he patted her cheeks and wiped her tears. 

"Thank you so much", she spoke with sniffs and he chuckled.

"I think you are forgetting that this handsome guy standing in front of you is also your friend. Don't thank me, thank your husband for being strong. And Mrs. Jeon, come and visit my cabin after seeing your husband. I have something to tell you", he ruffled her hair and she nodded.

"He might take time to get conscious and you can visit him once he moves to the Patient Ward. I will drop around some time to see you guys again. I have some reports to do", he mouthed and took one glance at Hana before walking away.

Jin hugged Ara and Taehyung pulled Hana into his embrace. He knew she is badly in need of one and he was undoubtedly right. She let out tears of pain, fear, and sorrow while he brushed her hair to console her. 

"It's okay. Vent it out, Hana", he spoke and she sobbed more into his chest. It was all unexpected and unexpected tragedies hurt people the most. Especially when they are just late by few moments in stopping them.

"Eonnie", they pulled out on seeing Kyunghee with Namjoon. Kyunghee ran to her sister and hugged her tight. Poor girl didn't know about the accident till now and when Namjoon revealed it, she was under a great shock. Though she knew he is alright, that fear and pain of losing someone close always haunts the heart.

"I didn't know. They didn't tell me", she cried in her sister's embrace and Hana patted her back. Kyunghee is sensitive and Hana knows she should not show her vulnerable side. Jungkook is alright now and she should be strong.

"I hate you", she wept as she pulled out of the embrace, turning to Taehyung who was just smiling. She sniveled and frowned, while he held her hand and engulfed her whole frame in his warm clasp. She wailed in his arms and he kissed her hairs, continuously whispering in her ear that everything is okay.

"I will go and do the necessary formalities for the warding. Taehyung, go and get something to drink for the girls", Jin mouthed and Taehyung nodded, releasing Kyunghee and making her sit on one of the chairs.

"Jungkook is fine now. Once he gets up, pamper him with all the love. Don't be glum now", Namjoon patted her head and made her sit beside Kyunghee.

"I informed Yoongi Oppa and he said he will contact the hospital", Ara enounced and the rest nodded.

"I informed Soo Ah and she is coming in a few minutes. I guess she is bringing Yuna and Jimin along. There will be a separate lobby for the VIP ward Jin hyung is booking, so the hospital wouldn't mind the number of visitors", Namjoon enounced and Ara nodded.

"I will go and help Jin hyung in case he needs any", Namjoon mouthed and walked away from there. Ara excused herself to take the call from Yoongi leaving the sisters alone.

"I wanted to tell him that I am ready for the relationship. I wanted to tell him the words he is eagerly waiting for her but it...", Hana stopped her words and let out a sob. Kyunghee rubbed her sister's arms to comfort her.

"He is fine now. Do you think Jungkook will leave you? He will be ready to fight with the Satan of Hell for you. He is that stubborn dickhead that you used to call, remember?", Kyunghee tried to make the air light and Hana smiled, remembering the time in their college.

"Don't cry eonnie. He hates to see your tears. You are the strongest person I have ever seen and seeing you break down breaks my heart, eonnie", Kyunghee mouthed wiping the tears of her sister and Hana nodded. She should not cry now that he is fine. She should not cry since Jungkook doesn't like her tears

But still, she is sad and scared and those droplets can tell that.

Because Tears are the words that the heart can't express.

#####

"Ah! I was waiting for you. Come in", Baekhyun smiled wide on seeing his friend.

"I am sorry if I am late", she apologized and he chuckled.

"Why are you behaving like that? As if you don't know me and we never talked to each other", he raised his brows and she shook her head in negation, having no answer for his question.

"Is it because you are feeling awkward with all that happened with us? Are you still feeling guilty?", he asked her and she was at a loss of words. He was absolutely right. The only reason why she wasn't able to interact like friends with him is her marriage. 

"You look happy with him, Hana. You love him Hana and the emotion I saw in your eyes when I came out of the operation theatre tells it all. You look like you were scared to death, Hana. Even after observing all this, you think I would be that kind of guy who nags over the fact that you married him just before two days of our marriage? Moreover, I told you already that I am happy for your marriage", he petted her head and she smiled, her eyes glistening at his words.

"I feel guilty for betraying you and uncle who treated me like your own family. I feel so bad", she expressed her remorse and he smiled at that.

"What if I say you don't a reason to feel guilty?", he asked her and she shook her head.

"I know it's not wrong to marry the person I love but what I did to you was wrong. I know you are happy for me but still, I disappointed you all. I disappointed everyone. I should have been brave and honest about my feelings to Appa, it wouldn't have come till here", she spoke looking down and he held her hand.

"I am not talking about that. What you did to me is something I wanted you to. What you did is something I know. You don't have to be guilty at all", Baekhyun spoke in a calm tone making her perplexed.

"Confused?", he asked her and she nodded.

"Our engagement happened on Jungkook's consent"

*****

*******

Author's note:

Hola peeps!! I am back with the next part. So, something's fishy here.  I am gonna update after three days. Till then, keep wondering!!

If you have any queries or suggestions, please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
30.9K 1.2K 35
" When an educated girl is lost in a world where she gets trapped with a soul she never knows who he is calling her wife his doll..." " The next mome...
38.3K 2.6K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
1.3M 62.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...