Little Things

By fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 86

594 35 12
By fizzyfiction

So I'm home from school today because of my neck (you may or may not know about this lol) so I'm updating this morning but I may or may not update again tonight?? Maybe??

Songs of Inspiration:

Personal - Jessie J

Goodnight Goodbye - John Newman 

The Man That Can't Be Moved - The Script

Trouble - Coldplay (LIVE)

Lay Me Down - Sam Smith

You & I - One Direction

Allyson's POV

"I can't believe you actually went up to sing," I clutch my stomach from laughter and turn around to see Morgan in the back seat who is laughing equally as hard.

Jordan starts to mimic her singing, and that's when I lose it. Tears starting spilling down from my excessive laughter, and the car is silent besides Jordan's singing. 

It's that kind of laughter; the one where everyone is physically silent because the situation is so funny. The best kind of laughter.

"But did you see the guy who tried to throw a hot dog at me?" Morgan says in between giggles.

"No!" I choke out.

Jordan pulls down our street, still singing the song Morgan chose to sing karaoke too.

"He did! It was all ketchup-y too," she says with a few more giggles, making me just as giggly.

But my laughter comes to a complete halt when we pull in front of our apartment.

"Oh my God," Jordan gasps, and my jaw drops open to the floor of this junky car.

My hand fumbles to the door handle because I can't keep my eyes off of the vandalized lot.

Once I reach it, I open the door and climb out. Soon enough Morgan and Jordan both join my side, and all of us are silent as we take in the sight.

Spray paint covers the brick walls, with nasty comments regarding me. 

Me.

There is caution tape wrapped around the poles that hold up the tiny roof covering to the door, and thrown around everywhere.

Signs are picketed into the ground with just as hateful comments that are spray painted onto the walls, if not worse. 

My knees grow weak, and jerk around a bit before I collapse on the sidewalk. I cover my face in my hands, and break down.

As I cry out, the words written everywhere are screamed at me in strange voices in my head.

Get away from our Niall!

Fuck off!

Niall is OURS not YOURS

We hate you!

Kill yourself

I feel Jordan's rough hands on my bare shoulders that are shaking from my weeping.

The sound of Morgan's high heels tap on the ground up to the door, as she is probably examining the destruction.

For a few minutes, Jordan rubs my shoulders and I just continue to bawl my eyes out, wanting everything to just stop. I can't handle anything anymore. 

My head pounds as the voices continue to shriek inside the walls of my skull, and I just want to scream at them to stop, but I can't.

"I'll call the police," Jordan says softly, as he stands up and walks away. 

I can hear the muffled sounds of the phone call, behind the yelling in my head, and the cries that fall from my lips.

Eventually my wailing stops, and the shrieks inside my head become soft shouts. I lift my head up and just remain kneeling on the sidewalk, staring blankly at my apartment that doesn't look anything like its self anymore. 

The sounds of the sirens blare as the police cars and fire trucks near the house, but I don't make any shift to move. 

Jordan and an inaudible Morgan inform the officers of what they know.

"Are you okay, miss?" a husky voice asks me, and for the first time in a while I crane my neck to see the speaker.

"Yes," I squeak out, as my head shakes its self no. 

A small smile plays on the firefighters lips, as he kneels down next to me.

"We're going to do the best we can to figure out who did this," he tells me, as we both look at the scene.

I don't respond, so he continues talking.

"We're just going to check out the area around your home before you go inside, just to make sure there isn't anything dangerous meant to hurt you," 

My heart drops even further, and a few more tears slip out of my eyes, and the firefighter hands me a blanket that I wrap myself in immediately.

"Do you want some alone time or do you want me to stay?" he asks, and I look up at him even though we are both kneeling; he still has a good few inches on me. 

"I'll take that as a yes," he smiles.

"My name's Chris," he introduces himself.

"Allyson," I say shyly.

"Pretty name," he compliments me, and I manage to half smile.

A few news channel trucks pull up and start rolling live broadcasting. Reporters try to talk to me, but the police officers force them to stay clear off Chris and I, and even Morgan and Jordan.

We watch the other officers investigate the property, and a couple of bomb detecting dogs are brought out. I smile at the German Shepards, one of my favorite dog breeds next to golden retrievers and cockapoos.

"You're a dog lover?" Chris asks me, and I nod my head.

"Oh then you're gonna love Champ," he announces before leaving me alone.

A few moments later he walks over, a tiny German Shepard in his hands.

My eyes widen, and my smile beams at the puppy who wags his tail and runs over and on top of my when let loose.

"Well hello Champ," I pet the dog as he tries to give me kisses by licking my cheeks.

"Geez Champ, take her out to dinner first," Chris cracks a joke that I laugh at.

"He's so adorable!" I exclaim, as Champ wags his little tale that is actually, very very short.

"I saved him from an abuser last month, who used to burn him and cut his tail like that," Chris scratches his head out of discomfort and I can see the hurt in his eyes.

My heart pains for the happy little doggy and all he has been through.

"So now he's in training to be with the big dogs and help people like I helped him,"  

I giggle as Champ begins to run around the lot, jumping on the other dogs who seem pretty annoyed with the little dog running crazily around them as they sniff out the grounds.

A few hours later, the officers inform us that everything is fine, and that it's safe to go inside. But they also tell them to call them if anything suspicious happens again, or another incident.

Just as the firetrucks are about to drive away, Chris pulls me to the side and asks if it's okay if he could see me again, to which I oblige. 

"I don't know about you guys, but all I want to do is sleep," Jordan says as he pulls out the futon from the couch in the living room. This is sort of a daily thing he does, since he's used to staying at our place more than his own lately.

Both Morgan and I agree, and change into our pajamas before finding our ways to bed and drifting off to sleep.

---

---

Niall's POV

Tears sting my eyes as I stare at the television.

Harry sits next to me, also in pure shock.

I read the spray painted words, the signs stuck into the ground, and the destruction of the whole apartment.

Broken windows, the mailbox that used to be against the wall is now laid in the grass, and the whole place just looks so depressing.

"The girl who these terrible comments are aimed at sits just over there," one of the reporters says and the camera zooms over to Allyson.

She is crouched on the sidewalk, staring at the lot. Tears stain her rosy cheeks, and her hair is messy as it falls onto the blanket wrapped around her. 

"Get the camera the fuck away from her!" I scream at the television.

I can't stand to see her like this, so far away from me.

I can't believe it would go as far as this.

I can't believe someone could ever do this to another human being.

Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

"Now, we are just waiting for the boy band super hero to swoop in and save the day, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon. Last time we checked, the pop star, Niall Horan is somewhere in LA, living it up with fellow band mate, Harry Styles. Is this going to end the relationship that just budded between the Bostonian and Irish boy? This is Julie Ry-"

Harry flicks off the television, but my eyes stay concentrated on the black for a few minutes.

I stand up abruptly and grab the hair on top of my head, wanting to pull each and every strand from it's root.

I yell in agony, and Harry just stays seated on the couch with his hands in his curly mess of hair. 

I punch the wall, which doesn't help because it only shoots a pain through my hand, but I continue throwing fists at it until I don't have the energy to anymore.

I rest my head against the wall, with my hands still balled in fists above it, the hot tears rolling down my face.

"I have to do something," I say out loud.

"I have to..." my thoughts trail off as I run over to my suitcase and rip out my laptop.

I jog over to the couch and in minutes I have a live video of me. 

I pray that at least some of my fans are watching this, and going to record me as I send this message. 

I tweet out the link, and start to speak nonsense.

Just basically myself yelling, crying, and trying to make some sense out of this mess of a situation.

---

---

Allyson's POV

I dream a nice dream. 

A dream of before everything seemed to crumble in my life.

A dream of just Jordan, Timmy and I. 

Running through the Common, around the Duck Pond. Giggling, shouting, falling, and just having the time of our lives.

I take a break of running and stop on a bench, to catch up my breath. 

I don't realize I'm not sitting alone until the Irish accent speaks, and every memory of the past months rushes back, and Timmy is now gone.

My body jolts up, and my forehead is sweating as I pant for air. Once I'm steady, I relax into bed and read the time on the clock. It's only 9:00 am, so I can lay around for a little bit. It's not like I have any plans.

"Allyson! Get down here!" Morgan screams from downstairs, and I groan not wanting to get up.

"Nooooo," I shout out, dragging out my response as I cover my face with a pillow.

"You have to see this! It's Niall!" she shouts again, which forces me out of bed and jogging down the stairs.

"What is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and staring at the laptop propped on the kitchen island in front of Jordan and Morgan who are surprisingly already up at this early hour.

"Watch," Morgan says, and loads a YouTube video.

"Hi, er-my name's Niall Horan and I'm from the band One Direction," 

Niall introduces himself, which there is no need to do. Most people know who he is, I just happened to not recognize him the night I met him.

He looks so disheveled, his hair is a complete mess and his eyes are puffy as tears spill out of them and snot is underneath his nose.

My eyes droop at his image, and he sniffles a bit before continuing to speak.

"I just wanted to say somethings...I don't know if any of you have been watching the telly but my uh...friend Allyson recently was attacked. Some fans vandalized her apartment with some pretty awful things that I thought I should address in this video," 

My eyes fill with tears.

"I just don't...I just don't know why anyone would do that..." Harry enters the video and hands him a tissue box. 

Niall quickly blows his nose, and Harry actually takes the dirty tissue and leaves again.

"No one deserves that. No one, especially not Allyson. Some of this is partially my fault because I never really told you guys about her so I'm to blame. Just please please don't treat her badly, she doesn't deserve it. If anything, treat me badly,"

After Niall says this, he stops and covers his face with his hands and weeps. 

I have to walk away for a minute or so, unable to emotionally, mentally or physically handle seeing him in this state.

"It's not your fault," I mumble to myself.

I walk back over to the laptop when I hear him speak again.

"Now it's time for me to say some things I should have said in the first place that could have prevented this from happening...

Allyson and I aren't dating anymore. We did, for quite a little while, and it was great. She is the most amazing, beautiful girl I have ever met. She makes me forget about my fame, and fills my mind of only her and the good in life. She can make me laugh even when I'm sad like this, and I love her. I love her more than anything I've ever loved, I didn't even know it was possible. She was and still is the best thing that ever happened to me. I would do anything for that girl...anything. I would do anything just to be with her right now, if she would even let me. Hell, sometimes all I want to do is marry her so she can't ever leave me. I just love her too much, it hurts. And even though we have been through hell and back which was all my fucking fault, I wouldn't trade the world if it meant not meeting her.

And Allyson, if you're watching this..." he looks away from the camera and coughs a few time, mixed with some crying and sniffling.

"Everything I said was true. I love you, but you already know that. Just please forgive me for all that has happened. I will always love you," 

He stares at the camera, a lost hope in his eyes as the video fades.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
69 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)