Now You Are Mine #COMPLETED

By AnitaS25611

***-Ang...-he said while he grabbed her hand. -I promise you, I'll never do this again. -I don't give a fuck... More

THE LIFE I WANTED
A PHONE CALL
THE ENGAGEMENT
DYLAN'S SECRET
DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING
LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH
THE CEREMONY
THE CEREMONY (II)
THE WOLF AND THE LAMB
GOODBYES
MRS. BATES
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
THE MEETING
NOT MY BUSINESS
ANGELA REINS, RIGHT?
THE WAY TO THE GALA
THE EVENT AT THE GALA
I CAN'T STOP NOW
SAY SOMETHING, PLEASE
I PITY YOU
MEXICAN NIGHT
PULL THE TRIGER JEFE
THE TALK
THE LETTER
LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE
THE PLAN
DON'T TELL ANYONE
GET IN
SUGAR
I'LL KILL THEM BOTH
ESCAPE PLAN
A SIGNAL
DON'T PUSH IT
MAIN TARGET
THE TRUTH
ALL OF THE PHONE CALLS
HE'LL NEVER HURT ME
SISTERS
SHE'S HERE
STAY AWAY FROM HER
SIXTYNINED
DEALING WITH THE PROBLEMS
PSYCHO
DEATH OF ME
MORNING AFTER
I WANT HER GONE
FINALLY LEGAL
LIES WE TELL OURSELVES
PROMISES WE MAKE
BASTARD'S CHILD
WAKE UP BABY
IT'S NOT YOUR TIME YET
BETTER MEN
PRETTY TIRED
UNNECESSARY LIABILITY
TAKE CARE
JOHN REINS' DAUGHTERS
POSSESSIVE
FREE OF CHARGE
FATHER'S SINS
YOU
REALITY IS A DREAM
JACKSON "JAX" BATES
THE LIFE I HAVE

TOLERANCE

18.1K 509 28
By AnitaS25611

After the bath, Angie slipped in her black nightgown, brushed her teeth and prepared herself for sleep.

She was tired, just this morning she said her goodbyes to her family and now it seemed like it was ages ago. Besides, she knew that tomorrow'll be a long day since she deciaded that she'll explore the estate and maybe find herself some kind of occupation.

She knew that it was not expected of her, but she couldn't just play mafia boss' little wife and deal with staff and the house for the rest of her life.

She was now in the bed, alone, since Jason was in the shower. She was glad that he isn't there with her at the moment. It was so awkward for her this morning. She couldn't deal with that right now. Soon she fell asleep.

Jason got out of the shower and saw his wife sleeping in his bed. The sight was oddly normal and even beautiful. He felt calm but at the same time seeing her in her black nightgown that barely covered her body was anything but calm to him.

He knew that she was tired and scared also. It was all so new for her. This was, after all, his life, his house, his Family. He couldn't imagine how she felt leaving everything she's known her entire life and moving in with him. She didn't even protest, she hasn't shown any sorrow or difficulty. She was truly perfect.

Suddenly he felt like a biggest douchebag in the entire world when he remembered how she saw him with Molly at their wedding. She didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Hell, she even gave their marriage a chance before that, she was ready to be his entirely, support him in everything he does, stay beside him and face the life. But now...he lost her. He felt that. She was unhappy.

Once he realized that, he deciaded to find himself another place to sleep. He couldn't deal with the guilt right now and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Besides that, he couldn't trust himself with her in his bed. He wanted her so bad, and she was his wife, but he can't have her.

He needed a woman tonight. He closed the bedroom door and went to Mollys bedroom that was in the smaller residance at the estate.

Once he got there he knocked on the bedroom door, and Molly already knew that it was him. She smiled and she felt like a winner. It was the first night for Angie at her new home and her husband already grew tired of her. She happily opened the bedroom door and Jason went in.

-I didn't expect you tonight. What? You're little wife already bored you? - Molly asked while smirking.

-Shut up. My wife does not consider you and you'll not talk about her. - Jason said. He felt huge amount of anger when he heard Mollys words. How dare she? Who the fuck does she thinks she is, talking about Angie like that? It's not her business.

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Forget about everything I just said and come here. - She said while tapping her hand on the bed.

He approached her and she went in for the kiss but he quickly turned her around and now she was lying on her belly while he proceeded to take of her red lace thongs. He roughly grabbed her ass and she let out a little scream of pleasure. With the one move of unbuttoning his pants he was already inside her and she screamed louder. He didin't want to look at her face, the whole time he was thinking about Angie in her black nightgown, her full lips, innocent eyes, beautiful breasts and perfect ass.

Once Molly reached an orgasm he pulled out and came on her ass. He wiped the rest with the tissue from the nighstand, buttoned his pants and was on his way out leaving Molly confused on the bed catching breath. He couldn't bring himself to stay the night.

Morning came reaching through the bedroom window and rays of sunshine woke Angie up. She soon realized that she was alone in the bed. The feeling, she thought, would be great, but it didn't feel good at all. In some sort of weird way, she felt rejected. Jason didn't even bother to spend the night with her. That's what you get when you're not attractive as Molly or even experianced as her, Angie thought.

Why would Jason even try to be with her? After all, she rejected him, he hurt her, and she knew that he was attracted to Molly who was the opposite of her.

She got out of the bed and went to the closet where the staff already unpacked her clothes and folded it on the shelves. She put on a pair of washed out mom jeans she liked so much and her little Pink Floyd t-shirt that she tucked in her pants. She brushed her teeth and her hair which she left untied parting on the one side. She put on her black dr. Martens boots with loosed shoulaces. She didn't bother with make up.

Why would she dress up after all? Jason doesn't care about her at all and she ain't trying to seduce anyone. It's not her. This is her, she thought looking herself in the mirror. It's time for him and everyone else to get to know her. She made the bed and went to the kitchen to get cup of coffee.

-Good morning angel. How did you sleep? - Rosa greeted her while smiling from cheek to cheek.

-Morning, Rosa. I slept great, thanks. - Angie answered.

-Jason still asleep? -Rosa asked. - Should I make him breakfast?

Her question pierced through Angies heart. - I don't know, sorry. He isn't in the bedroom, I think he wasn't there the whole night. - Angie said.

Rosa was surprised. She thought that Jason was thrilled with his new wife. She saw him looking at her last night at the dinner. She knew he was fascinated by her. She even went as far as thinking how soon she'll look after babies in the house. - Oh, ok darling. Well, what can I do for you?- Rosa asked.

-Have cup of coffee with me. -Angie smiled.

-Sure, honey. -Rosa said while pouring herself and Angie a cup.

-I want to know more about the estate and the house. I want to help in the kitchen and everywhere else that you might need help. - Angie said while sipping her coffee.

Rosa was surprised by her eagerness to help. She didn't need to do anything since there's a lot of staff already in the house taking care of chores. -Honey, you do know that you are our mistress? You don't need to do anything!

-I'm not the type of person who just sits around doing nothing. I'll go crazy. I want to help. I want to learn to take care of the estate. -Angie smiled. -Please, show me around.

-You remind me so much of Jasons mother. She was always in charge of every little detail in the house. She decorated the whole house and took care of everything and everyone. - Rosa explained.

-I don't know much about his parents or his family. -Angie said. -I'll need you to tell me everything.

-Of course, child. Now, first you'll need to eat your breakfast. -Rosa said while putting a plate of just made grilled cheese toast in front of Angie.

-Thank you, Rosa. I'm so grateful you're here. - Angie smiled.

-Me too, dear. I like having you around already. -Rosa said.

The two women laughed in the kitchen and talked about all sorts of things relating the house and the Family. After a while, Jason walked in wearing a suit that fits him perfectly. His hair on point.

-Rosa would you mind getting me cup of coffee? -he asked from the door not seeing his wife in the kitchen.

-Hi. -he heard a soft voice comming from the kitchen. -Rosa stepped out, she had some work to do in the garden. -Angie explained while handing him a cup of coffee.

He was surprised by her presence in the kitchen. He looked at his wife confused by her clothes. She didn't even bother and she looked more beautiful than any other woman he ever seen in his life. She was so naturally perfect.

Looking at her and then at himself he realized that they're so different. No one would ever assume that they're husband and wife. She was dressed like a regular teenage girl but she was so comforable in her outfit. Somehow she managed to look even more beautiful. So this is Angie, he thought to himself.

-Good morning. -he said confused. -Thanks.

-No problem. Here's the breakfast and the newspapers are on the table.

First morning at the house and she already knew his routine.

-You don't need to do this. There's a plenty of help in the house. Everyone is at your service and you'll be given anything you want. If you want money for the clothes or shopping, I already transffered some funds on your bank account. If you need more just say. - Jason said while looking at his wife cleaning the kitchen counter.

-There's no need for that. I already have everything I need and I'm not really interested in shopping for clothes just for the sake of it. -Angie rudely said.

She wasn't at all happy with his assumption that she's just some spoiled girl with nothing to do but spend money on clothes and make up.

-There's also no need to be rude. I just wanted to make you comfortable. After all, you're my wife and therefore you're not here to clean and serve. -Jason explained.

-Why am I here then? I want to help with the estate. I don't want to just sit around and do nothing! -Angie answered.

-Fair point. -Jason said. -You can do whatever you want. I should go. Thanks for the breakfast. See you at dinner.

He stood up from the table and kissed her on her cheek which only confused her. Is this how we'll be acting from now on? Tolarate eachother as much as we can? -Angie thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 74.5K 20
*Book 1 of 2* Sky McKay is beautiful, talented, smart and in her second year in college. Her older brother, Danny, is getting married. Being forced t...
966K 30K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
312K 3.5K 12
❝The King can only create wars, it's the Queen that rules the world❞ ♚ Skylar Morgan is cursed with a past that she could not forget, she was scarred...
89.7K 3K 33
Isabelle Grace, a beautiful and innocent girl stepped into one of the top university with dreams of living a better future. Alexander Luca Romano, t...