Trump Card

Od Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Chapter 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 63

79 11 8
Od Karishma357

After dinner, I did the dishes and then put the girls to bed before walking back to my room. As I was walking back I saw Scott on balcony. Should I go talk to him? Or no? It's not like I'd be committing a crime. 

I walked over to him, to see that he's lost in his thoughts.

"Scott?" I called but he didn't answer. I then walked up to him and touched his shoulders.

"Woah!" He said as he jumped up in surprise.

"Sorry. I thought...you didn't hear me when I called?" I said.

"I didn't." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"What do you want?" He asked turning  his whole body to look at me.

"Listen, I know things have come to this bad. But you should at least consider moving on." I said.

"By moving on, your definition is?" He asked.

"Like is there any chances with you and Ivy?" I asked.

"She kept things from me." He said.

"She wanted to move on. That past and memories are extremely painful. She didn't want to bring it back up again. Trust me..." I said but he cut me off.

"She could've tried..." He said but I cut him off.

"Tried what, Scott? Did you want to tell her about our past?" I asked.

"I did get the courage to tell her." He said.

"Scott, you lost the chance to be a father to Veronica but at least you can still see her everyday and anytime you want to. Ivy lost her baby, that baby saved her life and she is living in grief now. When she finally built up just enough courage to try life again, you're gonna make her weak again? She aren't able to see her child. The pain of losing a child is unbearable. I should know. If I had lost Veronica or even Selena, I would be worst. Besides I have forgiven you." I explain to him.

"She's right. If you want someone to blame, you can blame me. I can bear the punishment for all." We both turn around to see Brandon.

"No Aria is right. The past is the past. I shouldn't of bring it up." Scott said.

"Then I think you should go see someone." I said smiling.

"She wouldn't want to see me." He said.

"She stays up late every night in the kitchen, waiting for you." Brandon said.

"How would you know that?" Scott asked. For real, how would he know that?

"Can't sleep and so I go down to the basement to, try to figure it out." He said.

"She probably hates you." I said.

"Yeah no kidding." Brandon said.

"Well I'll...think this over." Scott said before leaving. As he reach by the door he turn back to face us.

"Aria, thanks. For everything." He said.

"Its what I'm here for." I said and he smile before leaving. Brandon then kissed my forehead.

"You're an incredible woman. I love you." He said.

"That I am." I said laughing.

*****
The Next Day....

After waking up and doing my morning routine, I showered and then walked down to meet everyone waiting on me in the dining room.

"Good morning mom!" Veronica said.

"Good morning aunt Ria!" Selena called.

"Good morning my princesses." I said kissing them both on the their heads.

"Mom. We helped made pancakes!" Veronica said.

"Really? Who helped you guys?" I asked as I sat down next to Brandon.

"Uncle Scott!" They said.

"Really?! Surprisingly!" I said.

"Why surprised?" Selena asked.

"Because your uncle Scott, can't cook well." I said causing everyone to laugh.

"Hey!" Scott said as I laughed. I then received an message. Probably from Lesley.

Lesley
Hey. You coming today? I'll wait at our usual place.

Me
Cool. See you there.

As I put down my phone I realized everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who was it?" Brandon asked.

"Lesley. I'm meeting her at the mall." I said.

"Mall!" Both Selena and Veronica said.

"You girls wanna go?" I asked.

"Yay!" They screamed.

"We're gonna go get ready!" Veronica said as they both quickly run off before I could say anything.

"Couldn't you have waited until after they finish breakfast?" Scott asked.

"How would I know they'd be so excited?" I asked.

"Let's finish and I'll take you guys. Lesley is someone we can't trust." Brandon said.

"Provide proof first then I'll know if its Lesley, which I still think is innocent." I said.

"Oh my God." Ivy said and I shrugged.

******
Two Hours Later ....

After meeting Lesley and she meet Selena and Veronica, we all decided to walk around a bit in a clothes store. Brandon was keeping a very close distance to us.

"Mummy! Can we go to the game store? Please!" Veronica begged.

"Ronnie, wait a bit sweetie." I said.

"But mom!" She pouted angrily folding her arms. Well she certainly got that from her father's side.

"Ronnie!" I said.

"Ria, I'll take her." Scott said as he, Kevin and Ivy walked up behind us.

"Alright. But make sure don't overspend." I said.

"Got it!" He said as the girls smiled and run out with him.

"He's going to overspend, isn't he?" I asked.

"Yep." Brandon and Ivy said at the same time.

"Well...Kevin you and Ivy should go with them just in case. You know Scott can be immature as they are." I said.

"Good idea. I was bored here anyways." Kevin said.

"Alright. See you guys in a few. Be careful. " I said.

"Yep. You too." Ivy said. I then shrugged looking at Brandon who seems really worried.

"Relax." I whispered to him.

"How am I supposed to be relaxed when there's a mental criminal person, whose capable of murdering anyone, standing in the same room as us and our kids?" He asked.

"Could you not?" I asked.

"Hey Ria! Come take a look!" Lesley called.

"Coming!" I said.

"Just try to stay normal? Please?" I said before leaving.

"Me stay normal? You should tell it to that psychotic friend of yours." He said in low voice but I heard. I turn around hitting him a death glare.

"Got it." He said raising his hands in the air in surrender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

I finally got time to finish this chapter and post it one time. Thank you all for support and patience. Love you all...till next time :)

Next chapter coming soon...!!!

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Wattpad: @karishma357

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

44.9K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
4.8K 413 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
56.5K 2.5K 75
"My happiness is like a flower that blooms, but at last, it always shrinks. It taught me, even though the happiness blossom, the misery never fades."...
659 158 22
Carry on living without parents is already hard for them. Angeline and Sarah have been living under a happy masks seeing the other's happiness. Mostl...