Waves🌊Miya Atsumu x Reader

By imaboke24

(F/N) Ginjima, the twin sister of Hitoshi Ginjima, is not like anyone else. She seems cold and distant, much... More

Character Info
Prologue
🌊1🌊
🌊2🌊
🌊3🌊
🌊4🌊
🌊5🌊
🌊6🌊
🌊7🌊
🌊8🌊
🌊9🌊
🌊10🌊
🌊11🌊
🌊12🌊
🌊13🌊
🌊14🌊
🌊15🌊
🌊16🌊
🌊17🌊
🌊18🌊
🌊19🌊
🌊20🌊
🌊21🌊
🌊22🌊
🌊23🌊
🌊24🌊
🌊25🌊
🌊26🌊
🌊27🌊
🌊28🌊
🌊29🌊
🌊30🌊
🌊31🌊
🌊32🌊
🌊33🌊
🌊34🌊
🌊35🌊
🌊36🌊
🌊38🌊
🌊39🌊
🌊40🌊
🌊41🌊
🌊42🌊
🌊43🌊
🌊Epilogue 1🌊
🌊Epilogue 2🌊
🌊Epilogue 3🌊
🌊Epilogue 4🌊

🌊37🌊

4.1K 89 100
By imaboke24

(F/N) POV)

A couple days later, we were on the bus and headed to Tokyo to swim at Nationals.

Everyone on the medley team was racing in their specialty stroke as well as the relay. The way that Nationals would go for us was a week in Tokyo. The first day, we'd be settling into our hotel. The second day would be for butterfly events only. The third day would be exclusively for backstroke and the fourth day would be for breastroke. Then, the fifth day would be my time to shine with freestyle. On the sixth day would be the relays. Finally, we'd go home on the seventh day.

So here we were, the first day of our trip. We were all getting on the bus and saying goodbye to the other  teams who were leaving. Only swimming and volleyball would be in Tokyo, however. The other teams were headed to another part of Japan.

I pulled Hitoshi in for a hug, "See you in a few hours."

My brother hugged me back, "Yeah. Stay safe, love you sis." We let go of one another, Atsumu held his arms open. I took a deep breath as I wrapped my arms around him, "See you at the hotel, don't bother everyone too much okay?"

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, "I wouldn't dream of it."

I sighed as I let go, waving to Suna and Osamu, "You two have my permission to beat those two up if they're being annoying!"

Suna and Osamu gave me a salute, "No problem!"

I laughed as I hopped on the bus, tossing my things into the empty seat next to Kimi. Kimi smiled, "Well, what do you think?"

I tilted my head, "What do you mean?"

Kimi sighed, "Well, for starters, we're swimming at Nationals in Tokyo, and that's kind of a huge deal." I playfully punched her arm, "My gosh, Kimi. Could you be any more sarcastic?"

She smirked, "I dunno, maybe."

Mika laughed, "Let's not find out."

I smiled as I sent a game to our group chat, "Anyone wanna play?" The three of them picked up their phones as our captain stood up. The bus started rolling slowly, and Hayashi smiled, "Okay, a few ground rules for the hotel! No making noise past 11:00, those are the hotel's quiet hours. Yes, I'm looking at you four."

Hayashi pointed to me, Kimi, Mika and Emiko. I nodded, "We will be quiet."

Hayashi snorted, "Yeah, okay. I heard that last year too and Kimi broke a cart!"

Kimi sighed, "I already told you, I was being chased by a vending machine and I ran into the cart! The stairs just so happened to be there!"

Hayashi sighed, "Okay, on that note, I know that we're sharing a hotel with the boys volleyball team, and I also know that you four have boyfriends on that team. I hope you know that Kita and I won't tolerate you guys breaking carts like Kimi did last year."

Mika shivered, "We know, we've seen Kita-san's wrath."

Hayashi laughed, "Well, that's good I suppose. The rooms will be rooms for two, so pick room partners now, I guess. Not while I'm talking, but after I'm done. We'll be on the top floor, actually, so if you guys go to the roof, please don't fall off! And whatever you do, please DO NOT lose your room key! Alright, pick your partners."

I elbowed Kimi, "Oi, wanna share a room?"

She shook her head, "And be seen in public with you? I'll pass."

I put an offended hand to my chest and spoke sarcastically, "Well, damn. I'm hurt." Kimi laughed, "I'm kidding, yeah, I'll share a room with you."

I laughed, "Okay, can we play our game now?"

(Time Skip)

After a few hours of driving and a couple bathroom stops, mostly requested by Emiko, we were at the hotel.

We filed off the bus as the boy's volleyball team pulled in. Atsumu was the first one off, and he had some bruises on his arm. I laughed, "Did you run into a seat or something?"

He looked down, "No! Thanks to you, Samu beat me up!"

I laughed, giving the grey-haired boy a thumbs up, "Nice going, Samu!" I turned to the blonde, "What did you do?"

Atsumu sighed, "Apparently I was 'breathing too loud,' whatever the hell that means."

I laughed and grabbed my bags from the back of the bus. Atsumu held out a hand, to which I responded with a confused look. He sighed, "I can carry your bags if you'd like."

I shook my head, "Nah, I'm good. I will do this, though." I shifted my bags to one hand, taking Atsumu's hand with the other. He blushed, "That's fine, this is better anyways."

We walked into the hotel to find that Iwatobi was also staying in the hotel. They were a couple floors below us, however. Nagisa laughed, "So (F/N) finally found a boyfriend?"

I glared at Nagisa and he dove behind Rei. I smiled a little before introducing the boys volleyball team to the Iwatobi team.

"Guys, this is Nagisa, Rei, Haru, and Makoto." I smiled, "And these clowns are Atsumu, Suna, Osamu, and my brother Hitoshi."

Haru walked up to Atsumu, "Listen up, she's like a sister to us. If you break her heart, we'll break you."

Atsumu gulped, "I won't sir! I promise!"

Makoto and I laughed as we watched the color drain from Atsumu's face. The blonde turned to me, "So, the (F/N) Protection Squad is a thing?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess. Samezuka's part of it too, apparently. Sosuke claimed me as his little sister too so there's that."

Atsumu shivered as we stepped on the elevator with the other second-years, "I don't even wanna imagine what it's like when the entire squad is there."

Mika laughed, "Her squad is scary, I'll let you know. We've seen her protection squad before."

Suna sighed as he wrapped an arm around Mika, "And this one has a protection squad too." Mika nodded, "We all do. Samezuka and Iwatobi treat us all like family."

Kimi nodded, "It's true, but I doubt Emiko needs a protection squad anyways."

Emiko smiled proudly, "I actually beat up my neighbor over the weekend! She asked to spar, so I sparred with her. Needless to say, I won in under a minute."

Hitoshi gulped, "Um, okay, I will not be breaking up with you EVER, you are a badass."

Suna fake-coughed, "*ahem* simp *ahem*"

The elevator dinged, signaling that we were at our floor. We all had rooms on the top floor, actually. Just opposite ends of the hall.

We said goodbye to the boys and walked to our rooms. I opened the door for Kimi and she walked in. There was a large couch touching the wall with a minifridge right next to it. Then, there was a small pathway to the bedroom, with one door on either side. The door on the left was for a closet while the door to the right led to the bathroom.

There were two queen-sized beds in the bedroom, as well as a television mounted to the wall. There was a bookshelf right under the TV, and the top shelf had an assortment of movies. On the shelves below were many books, each one of a different series and genre. There was also a balcony that was covered with draped curtains.

I sighed, "How expensive do you think this was?"

Kimi shook her head, "No clue, but if Kambe-san helped pay, probably nothing."

I laughed as I placed my bags down on the bed on my choosing, "No kidding."

Kimi smiled, "Why don't we have a movie night or something? We can invite the others over too. I'm sure we have enough room." I nodded, "Yeah, that sounds good."

My phone buzzed and I glanced down at it;

Mother Dearest 7:36 pm
We're staying at Kambe-san's house for the week! We're ready to cheer for you and Hitoshi!

Below was a photo of my parents, Akira, a bubbly smile across Hina's face, Hikaru who looked like he was forced to smile, Kambe-san and Kato-san.

I laughed at Hikaru's expression before showing Kimi the photo. Kimi laughed, "Bro, Hikaru looks constipated."

I snorted, "I know, right!"

A few minutes later, the other six were at our room for a movie. I smiled as I put a Disney movie on, a movie that Hitoshi and I had seen many times and knew all the songs to.

Mulan.

(I'm gonna say it, Mulan is the best Disney movie ever. That is my opinion, don't hate please(/▽\))

Hitoshi rolled his eyes, "I literally just saw this yesterday, (F/N)."

I sighed, "And?"

Hitoshi smirked, "The words are all in my mind, I will be singing!"

I laughed, "There we go!"

I sat down by Atsumu, who wrapped a blanket around the two of us and then put his arm around my shoulder. He laughed, "Doesn't this remind you of the beach trip?"

I smiled as I set my head on his shoulder, "Yeah, it does."

Needless to say, day one of our time in Tokyo was a success.

.   .   .

Hey hey hey!

Sorry for not updating, I was a little busy this week with school and stuff. Also, I'm planning on 45 chapters total for this story? Then I'll publish the Kageyama x Reader that I was talking about before.

If you have suggestions, feel free to comment them!

Oya oya oya?

-Boke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 181 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
183K 7.6K 14
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A heart can be delicate, that's what (Y/N) wanted to believe. She is lonely, fragile, yet she's still a cheerful person. Life...
417K 16K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
149K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...