🌊8🌊

(Art is not mine, credits to the artist!)

(F/N) POV)

After getting a lecture from the faculty member who caught us, we dried off and headed home. Tsumu walked ahead a little, leaving the other three of us a couple feet behind him. Tsumu spun around, "I thought that was fun. You guys?"

Hitoshi shrugged, "I guess. I wouldn't call a lecture fun, though."

Samu and I nodded in agreement to Hitoshi's statement. Tsumu pouted and we parted ways at the beginning of our street. I wasn't eager to get home since not only were we a half hour late, we also had to make dinner.

I unlocked the door to find Akira waiting for us with a suit on, Hina yelling the words to "Let it Go" and Hikaru nowhere to be found.

Akira exhaled, "You two are so late. Where were you?" Hitoshi shrugged, "We were held up at school."

Akira gave us a disapproving look before putting his shoes on, "Hikaru is sick, mom had to pick him up early from school today. He should be upstairs, mom didn't tell me everything, but I think Hikaru has a stomach bug, so let him sleep. Also, and I can't stress this enough, please let (F/N) do the cooking. Hitoshi, make sure Hina isn't too loud. Mom and dad had to work overtime, so they won't be home until around 10. Now that I'm going to be late for my date, bye guys, love you."

I blinked rapidly as Akira shut the door. I turned to Hitoshi, "We're screwed."

He looked down, "Tell me about it."

"So, what's first?"

Hitoshi shrugged, "Check on Hikaru?" I nodded, "You do that, I'll get dinner started."

We parted ways and I made my way to the kitchen. I looked to find the ingredients for lasagna out on the counter. All I had to do was make it and put it in the oven for 45 minutes.

The only problem is, I have no clue where to start.

I sighed, I'm going to need some backup.

Not three seconds after I thought that, Hitoshi came running down the stairs, shouting, "(F/N)! I need help! Hikaru just threw up and I don't know what to do!"

I rushed past him, "Call someone, we need help! I can't even make dinner!"

I opened the doors to Hikaru's room to find that he indeed puked. It didn't help that Hina was singing "I'll Make a Man Out of You" at full volume, either. I walked up to my younger brother, "Hikaru? You need help?"

I saw him nod in the distance and I helped him up out of his bed and into the bathroom where I turned on the water. "Let the tub fill up, okay? I'm going to change the bag in your trash can."

Hikaru shivered and nodded.

I shut the door, allowing for him to get in the tub and as I walked down to the kitchen for a garbage bag, I heard a knock at the door.

Hitoshi shouted to me, "Get the door, (F/N)!"

I nodded and made my way to the door to find not one, but two people waiting for me.

The Miya twins were at my door.

I shook my head, "Please tell me you guys aren't here to help us."

They nodded.

Oh no.

I rolled my eyes and Samu walked right into the kitchen. he began to make the lasagna with Hitoshi and Atsumu was dragged to the karaoke machine that Hina has set up in the family room.

I laughed as I grabbed another garbage bag and headed back upstairs to help Hikaru out.

After I had everything taken care of, Hikaru was in the tub. The water was about two-thirds full and I grabbed some scented bubbles to help him out a little.