🌊Epilogue 3🌊

(F/N) POV)

After months of nonstop planning, Atsumu and I had decided on every single factor of our perfect wedding. We would have a wedding during summer so we could be outside, but in the beginning of summer so that it wasn't too hot. Before long, we set a date and sent out invites to everyone we wanted at our wedding, including family and friends.

We decided on our bridesmaids and groomsmen. My bridesmaids would be Mika, Emiko, and Kimi (Obviously) along with Hayashi and Eri. My Maid of Honor would be Kimi but only so she could be with Atsumu's best man, his brother. Atsumu decided that his groomsmen would be Osamu (as best man), Rintaro, Hitoshi, Aran, and Kita. We also decided that our ring-bearer would be Hikaru and our flower girl would be Hina.

Osamu and Akira would be providing food for everyone, and we paid Onigiri Miya for it, even after they insisted that it should be for free. We had plenty of funds for it anyways. Akira and Sara didn't want to be in the wedding, but only so they could record it. They'd both be making speeches after the ceremony, however.

I'd bought a dress and Atsumu had bought a tux, so we had everything in place for the big day.

The night before, I stayed at Shoyo's house and Atsumu stayed at Kiyoomi's house, much to his dismay. Shoyo didn't mind, I treated him like a brother anyways. And our little sisters were a couple, so we basically were family. Speaking of our sisters, Hina was staying the night so that she could do my makeup tomorrow. And Natsu decided to crash while she was at it.

Everyone was in town a couple nights before, and I had many congratulations on social media from my fans flooding through my feed from the moment that Atsumu proposed. Even now, the day before the wedding, I still had some messages trickling through my feed. I laughed reading one particular fanpage's words;

"Congrats to my OTP, (F/N)Atsu!"

I didn't eve know we had a ship name, nor that I was first in it. I was laying in bed, scrolling on my phone when Shoyo knocked on the door of the guest room I was staying in, "(F/N)-chan, it's almost 10 and you have a big day tomorrow! You should get to sleep!"

I glanced at the clock, which read 9:54 pm. I sighed, "Okay! Night, Sho!"

He spoke, "Night! Sleep well, and whatever you do, don't stress about tomorrow, okay? I know that this can be nerve-wracking, but you are going to be so happy once your at the wedding, okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, thanks Sho!"

I heard his footsteps gradually become quieter, and I started up at the ceiling. Well, you'll no longer be Ginjima (F/N) starting tomorrow. Miya (F/N) has a nice ring to it anyways.

After that thought, I turned off the light and fell asleep.

(Time Skip brought to you by Atsumu freaking out at Sakusa's apartment and Sakusa telling him to shut the frick up!)

That next morning when I woke up, Hina was shaking me. "(F/N)! Get your lazy ass up! You're getting marries today!" I bolted up in my bed, "Oh shit, I am! Shoyo! Do you have muffins?"

Shoyo came flying around the corner, "Of course I do! I knew you'd want them, and Natsu helped me make 'em!"

I smiled, poking Hina in the side, "She's gonna be a great sister-in-law one day."

Hina squirmed, "Oh shush! Atsumu's going to be a great brother-in-law starting today!" I turned bright red, still not able to grasp the fact that I would be a married woman staring today. To be honest, it scared me a little. But, Atsumu and I have dealt with each other this long. If we weren't right for one another, we'd have broken up by now.