🌊27🌊

(F/N) POV)

My alarm went off, blasting the most upbeat song on my phone.

Boy, do I regret setting it.

(This is based off a true event, I actually did this yesterday and I am still trying to recover the lost sleep)

I rolled out of bed after punching Hitoshi's mattress like usual and made my way downstairs before realizing that it's Friday. Akira was actually the one to remind me. "(F/N), tomorrow can you tell your friends that I need their help?"

I nodded, "Sure. What time?"

"11 sound okay?"

I nodded before focusing on the food my brother had set before me. My other siblings made their way downstairs soon enough and Akira let them know that they'd all be helping out too.

Hikaru groaned, "But Akiraaaa! Saturday's the day I sleep until noon, you know that." "Well, not this week." Akira smirked, "I think you can sacrifice two hours of sleep for me, right?"

Hina smiled, "I can, Akira! It's not like I sleep that much into the day anyways."

Hitoshi ruffled Hina's hair. "Yeah, no kidding. How are you a morning person?" Hina shrugged before finishing her last waffle and walking upstairs to get ready for school. I followed after I finished my food, stuffing my goggles into my swim bag. Hitoshi walked into our room as soon as I zipped my bag up, "I think we both have Saturday practice this week at 8. And I'm pretty sure it ends at 11, too."

I nodded, "Yeah, but we can just take a train. Not a big deal."

Hitoshi shrugged, "Guess you're right."

I walked out of our room into the bathroom in the hallway to brush my teeth and style my hair. While I was finishing up, my phone started to ring. When I picked it up, it was Atsumu.

I hit answer, "Hello?"

"Hey, (F/N)! Can you do me a huge favor?"

I sighed, "Yeah, I suppose. What do you need?"

"Okay, so I got into trouble at practice with Kita-san yesterday and he kinda told me that I need to clean the entire gym as punishment today. So, could you please wait for me? Or even better, help me?"

"I guess I could." I smirked, "Kita-san will kill me if I help you though, so I can wait. But do I really want to?"

"Yes, yes you do!"

I sighed, giving in. "Fine, but if you're not done by 6:30, I'm leaving you."

I heard relief wash over his voice, "Thank you so much, (F/N)! See you at the corner!"

Before I could say goodbye, he hung up. That idiot, I thought.

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs, slipping on a light jacket. It was now October and I didn't want to risk getting a cold. As I put my shoes on, it hit me. The Miyas' birthday is coming up.

I made a mental note to get them each a gift and followed Hitoshi out the door. We started arguing over what the better food was, milk bread or cupcakes. Backing milk bread up, I won the argument as we neared the corner.

(Meanwhile, at Aoba Johsai)

"Iwa-chan! I feel like someone is praising me!" Oikawa smiled.

His ace, Iwaizumi, whacked him across the back of the head, "Yeah, well it isn't me! Get back to work, Shittykawa!"

"So RUDE, Iwa-chan!"

(Back in Hyogo)

I waved to Osamu, the gray-haired twin waving back. Atsumu pouted, "Why didn't you wave to me?"

I punched him lightly on the arm, "Because Osamu's the better twin, duh!"

Atsumu ruffled my hair lightly, "I could say the same thing about Hitoshi, but you don't see me doing that now, do you?" I scoffed, "Because it's not true."

Atsumu smiled, "Well, I'm the older twin, so I'm obviously better!"

Osamu frowned, "Only by nine minutes!"

"Best nine minutes of my life!"

Before a brawl could break out, I sighed. "I'm the younger twin and I'm better so that has no logic behind it!"

Hitoshi pouted, "What did I do to deserve this?"

Osamu and I chuckled before we reached the school's gates, promising that us younger twins would have to stick together. When we were in the Kimi's sight, she sprinted into Osamu's arms, the two of them spinning around for a couple seconds before he set her down. I heard Suna from afar, "Get a room!"

I smiled to myself, My friends are too good for this world.

(Time Skip)

I wrung out my damp hair for the third time after practice as I waited in the foyer for Atsumu. I glanced at my phone to read 6:21 pm. What the hell was Atsumu doing that was taking him so long?

Sighing, I walked to the gym which was only a little ways away. I cracked open the door to find Atsumu still sweeping the floor. Smiling lightly, I pulled the gym door all the way open, making Atsumu jump. "So, you're still cleaning?"

He looked at me, an overjoyed expression all over his face, "You actually stayed?"

I rolled my eyes, "No, this is a projection of me."

He pouted, "Very funny. I'll be done in a couple minutes, but there's a couple chairs over there if you'd like to sit."

I thanked him and sat on a chair, thinking to myself. 

Why did I stay behind? Why do I care that I did? Would I have stayed behind if it wasn't Atsumu? Did I want to be with him right now? Better question is, why?

My train of thought was broken when Atsumu yelled to me, "(F/N)! I'm done, so let's head home!" I nodded, hopping off the chair I was sitting on. He looked at me with a puzzled face, "You okay? You seem a little off today."

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Quick reminder about tomorrow, we're taking the train after practice." He nodded, "Yeah, I know. You told us at lunch today anyways. Oomimi-san was wondering if he could bring his little sister since he just found out he has to watch her tomorrow, so is that okay? She's thirteen, so her and Hikaru might get along."

I nodded, "Yeah, that's fine by me. As long as they're not too late."

Atsumu patted my head, "You know, (F/N), you're really sweet when you want to be."

As we reached the corner, Atsumu waved, "Later!"

All I could think was; why the hell is my heart beating so fast right now?

.   .   .

Hey hey hey!

Thanks for reading this chapter! Also, if you're interested, I'm updating my Sero x Reader book later today. If you're interested, it's called 'Can You Tape a Broken Heart?'

If you have suggestions, please comment them!

Oya oya oya?

-Boke