🌊6🌊

(The song starts later in the chapter, so please don't play it yet)

(F/N) POV)

Two days have passed since Akira brought Sakura over. I haven't seen her since, but I think that Akira met her parents. It was Friday, meaning that next week, the boys would be watching our practice. We were sitting in class peacefully.

My attention was off of our sensei until he called my name, "(F/N)! What's the answer to this question?" I glanced at the board an sighed. We were learning English and the question on the board was a grammar question.

"Their. As in the possession."

Sensei smiled, "Correct!"

I looked away from the board again to feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Atsumu smirking and Mika sighing. I took the paper that Atsumu had in his hand and read it;

What has two butts and kills people?

An assassin.

I groaned at his awful joke. Then, I got an idea and wrote back;

So like Killua?

I handed him the paper again and he unfolded it with a confused look on his face. I glanced at Mika, I win.

"(F/N), Atsumu? Care to read that note your passing to the class?" We jumped as Sensei scolded us.

Atsumu shrugged, "Sure. What has two butts and kills people? An assassin. Then she wrote back, so like Killua? whoever that is."

I rolled my eyes, "From Hunter X Hunter, idiot!"

Sensei glared, "Well, detention for both of you. I'll see you after school."

I shot a glare at Atsumu who just shrugged. I could feel the stares of all Atsumu's fans. Great. I don't want to be late to swim practice. The bell rang soon after that thought and Hitoshi, Atsumu, Mika and I headed to lunch.

We'd made it a habit of sitting with the volleyball boys at lunch, however today, we were eating outside.

Mika swung open the doors to find Kimi, Osamu, Suna, and Emiko waiting for us.

Kimi was sitting next to Osamu while Suna and Emiko were sitting across from each other at the small picnic table set up on the grass. Osamu smiled, "What's with the gloomy faces you two?"

I rolled my eyes as I sat down, "Tsumu got us detention." Said boy sat down next to me and smirked, "If you didn't write back, we wouldn't have gotten it!"

I shot back, "If you didn't write it in the first place, I'd still be in a good mood!"

We continued to argue as the other six ate. After I fired one final insult, I sat back down and started to eat the food I packed. Hitoshi spoke first, "So, anyone do the homework for history yet?"

Emiko rolled her eyes, "No. That class is bull crap."

Hitoshi laughed, "Yeah, no shit. It's not even the content it's the teacher!"

Mika started the next conversation, "So, on Monday you guys are watching us practice, right?" Suna nodded, "Yeah. Tsumu was the one who thought of the idea. Why?" Mika smirked, "No reason. Just wondering."

I shot Mika a look that said, clearly you're not just wondering. She shrugged in response.

I sighed, "Are Samezuka and Iwatobi coming on Monday?" Emiko looked up, "I think so. Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty sure they are." "Just lovely. That means we're racing them at the end." I groaned, "Whatever you guys do, just don't mess us up when the buzzer is about to go off, okay?"