🌊19🌊

(F/N) POV)

After watching eight episodes of Given, Hitoshi, Mika, and Sara were fast asleep. Tsumu and I were the only two awake, and I was nowhere near being tired.

Put simply, Tsumu and I were on opposite sides of the couch playing cup pong on our phones, not saying a word that wasn't an insult towards the other.

The scene from today, or well, yesterday since it's 1 in the morning, was still playing in my mind. I knew that Akira was being cheated on, but the question is, do I tell Hitoshi or no? All these thoughts have been on loop. If I tell Hitoshi, would he go right to Akira or no?

If Sara were awake, I'd confide in her, but as you can tell, she's sleeping on the floor right now.

Then suddenly, Tsumu breaks the silence, "Ya know, you haven't been acting right since we got ice cream. Wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head, "Not really."

Tsumu sighed, "You know, keeping all your feelings bottled up won't help you. Sometimes it's better to let it all out." I looked down as I felt a small tear trickle down my face, "Can we talk about this in the other room? Just in case someone wakes up and hears us talking?"

He nodded and got up, wrapping his blanket around his shoulders. I followed his actions, leaving my blanket on the couch.

I tugged at the sleeves of Tsumu's hoodie. Now that I think about it, Tsumu's been there for me to talk to every time I needed him. And what had I done in return? Tease him and steal his hoodie. It's his fault for having such a soft hoodie to begin with.

We turned the corner to the enclosed porch and we sat down on the porch swing. He yawned, "Okay, so what happened?"

I sighed, "Basically, I was right. Akira is being cheated on. I saw Sakura making out with a guy who was clearly NOT Akira between the ice cream shop and the coffee shop. Akira is my brother and I love him to no end. So, to find out that he's being cheated on seriously kills me."

I couldn't help the stream of tears flowing down my face. Tsumu noticed this and put his blanket over my head, wrapping his arms around my waist. He whispered, "So, what are you going to do?"

Shoulders shaking, I sobbed, "I don't k-know. I-I know I have to tell him at some point, I-I just don't know when."

Tsumu hugged me tighter, "It's going to be okay, you know. Just tell him when the time's right." As my final tears soaked into the fabric of his shirt, I finally smiled, "Yeah, you're right. Thank you, you have no idea how much I appreciate this."

We stood up and went back inside, falling asleep shortly after.

(Time Skip)

As I woke up, I rubbed my eyes and and looked around the room. I noticed that I was the only one there and after a little walking around, I found the others in the kitchen making food.

Tsumu shot me a soft smile to which I gratefully returned. His face quickly tuned red, and shortly after he realized it, he quickly dove behind the counter. The others laughed at his response and Sara walked over to me, "Hey, (F/N). How'd ya sleep?"

I shrugged, "Eh."

She laughed as she set down a plate of pancakes with bacon, "How many episodes of Given did we get through?" I thought for a minute, "Eight I think."

She looked down, "Oh, so we didn't get to the sad part yet."

Tsumu finally stood up, "Yeah, how sad could it be? I mean, it's just some guys in a band." Mika shook her head as she took a sip of coffee, "Boke." Hitoshi nodded in agreement with Tsumu, "Yeah, it can't be that sad can it?"

Sara and Mika shook their heads. "You two have no idea what you're in for." I put a piece of pancake in my mouth. I turned to Sara, "These are good! Thanks, sis."

"I'd love to take the credit," Sara laughed, "But it was all Atsumu."

I choked on my orange juice, "What the hell?! I had no idea you could cook!" He smiled, "I can only make pancakes, Samu handles the rest."

Hitoshi smirked, "I didn't expect it either. I'm a little scared." Mika refilled her coffee cup, "Honestly, same here."

Tsumu scoffed, "Thanks guys!"

(Time Skip)

Mafuyu started singing.

About half way through the song, I felt tears soaking through my shirt only to realize that Tsumu was sobbing on my shoulder. A few tears trickled down my face, but I'd seen it before so I had already cried.

As soon as Mafuyu stopped singing, Mika paused the show. I looked around the room to see  that Hitoshi was ugly crying and Sara had her face buried in a pillow. Mika had the same amount of tears I had since we'd watched it before.

I patted Tsumu's head, "Told you it was sad."

His tears kept falling, "T-the song was so b-b-b-beautifulllll!" I smiled, "I know, I know. Just cry, you won't regret it."

As soon as the boys and Sara had calmed down, Mika played the show again. Tsumu was still sniffling now and then, but we managed to get through the rest of the show with minimal tears.

As soon as the ending credits played, Tsumu stood up, "THAT'S HOW IT ENDS!?! NUH UH I NEED MORE! I'M INVESTED IN THIS SHIT!"

I pouted, "Given is not shit, and there's a movie coming out soon. For now, we should probably just fill out the outline." Hitoshi groaned, "Ugh, do we have to?"

Sara laughed, "Get your education, Hitoshi. I mean it, then you can get a job like me." Hitoshi sent Sara a glare, "Your job is part-time and minimal wage. How are you a good example?"

Sara chopped his neck, "I'm in college, dumbass!I have to have a part-time job!"

As soon as we finished the outline, Tsumu's mom came to pick him up. After a quick goodbye, Hitoshi grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into the kitchen. He frowned, "So, you gonna tell me what's wrong or no?"

I sighed, "Nothing's wrong, Hitoshi."

He pouted before walking away, "Hurry up, loser. Dad's picking us up soon."

.   .   .

Hey hey hey!

Sorry for not updating lately, I wrote a really freaking long chapter in my other book that took well over 12 hours.

Also, as soon as I'm done with this book and my Sero x Reader, do you guys want me to write a Fukurodani x Reader? I've been thinking up ideas for it all week.

Thanks for reading and if you have suggestions, please comment them!

Oya oya oya?

-Boke