🌊39🌊

**MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD**

(F/N) POV)

After Emiko won the gold in both of her races, we went back to the hotel to sleep  for the night, both the boy's volleyball club and Mika on edge for their fight at nationals to start.

Suna wrapped his arms around Mika and placed his head on top of hers, "Just win in the morning, we have a morning game so when you win, I'll be there to watch you get two gold medals."

Mika buried her face into his chest, "Okay. You'd better not lose."

I cleared my throat, "*ahem* As heart-touching as that was, and believe me, I was almost moved to tears, you guys should be getting rest."

Suna smirked, "Okay, mom."

I shut my room door half way, "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

I made my way to my hotel room's bed, plopping my face into the pillow I'd brought to make it seem more at home, as well as to put me at ease. Kimi flipped the page in her book, "So, how do you think the boys are gonna do?"

I looked over at her, "I dunno, haven't seen Karasuno play. I bet that it'll be a close game though."

Kimi nodded, "Most likely. What about Mika?"

I thought for a minute before coming to a conclusion. "Every ounce of faith that I have in her is going towards winning two gold medals tomorrow." Kimi laughed, "Good." With that, Kimi shut the lamp off. "Night, (F/N)."

"Night, Kimi."

(Time Skip brought to you by Kita forcing the boys to go to sleep)

When I woke up, to an alarm this time, Kimi was just waking up too. I laughed, "HA! I woke up on time today!"

Kimi rolled her eyes as she rushed to the bathroom, "HA! I got to the bathroom before you!"

Well played, Kimi.

With that, I gathered my clothes, a pair of black leggings, and Atsumu's hoodie. I also had a pair of sneakers set aside for today. I knocked on the bathroom door, "Kimi, I'm getting changed out here, I'll let you know when I'm done."

I got back a quick, "Gotcha!"

With that, I threw on my clothes and tied my hair up in a braid. I knocked on the bathroom door again, "Kimi, I'm done!"

She opened the door, "Good for you. Finish getting ready, I'm gonna get changed."

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face. Before long, Kimi knocked on the door, "Yo! I'm done, let's head down to the lobby!"

I opened the door and followed Kimi to the elevator, grabbing a jacket to put over my clothes. When the elevator dinged, we were let out in the lobby where everyone was waiting for us. 

After harassing my brother, I walked right up to Atsumu, jumping into his arms. "Win for me, okay?"

He smiled, "That's the plan."

After he set me down, I started to walk towards my teammates. That is, before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. With a smirk, he spoke, "Good luck kiss?"

I sighed, "You're lucky I love you."

Then, I tugged on his shirt, pulling him down to my level, gently placing my lips on his. When we pulled apart for oxygen, Hayashi clapped her hands, "Okie dokie! You guys ready!?"

I hugged Atsumu one last time before the two teams parted ways, going on separate busses.

(Time skip)