🌊18🌊

(F/N) POV)

Mika, Tsumu, Hitoshi and I made our way to the park before going to Mika's house to stay the night. There was a small ice cream shop there along with plenty of benches to sit on, along with a neighboring coffee shop.

When we were half way there, Mika struck a conversation. "So," She said, "What anime are we watching?"

I shrugged, "I dunno, but we'd better have at least one slice of life and one Shonen. I think maybe the Shonen should be Fairy Tail or Assassination Classroom since they're the easiest to learn from."

Tsumu pouted, "What can you learn from Fairy Tail? How to eat fire?"

I rolled my eyes, "Power of friendship, dumbass!"

Hitoshi laughed, "I don't think there's a single fight without the power of friendship in it! But isn't Fairy Tail a little too long to watch in a couple weekends? Maybe Soul Eater would be better, you know with the ending and all."

(I freaking just finished Soul Eater, I loved the ending even though it was a little anticlimactic, but I recommend it!)

Mika nodded, "Yeah, I say we watch Soul Eater as one of our anime. Any other suggestions?" Tsumu smirked, "Boku no Pi-" "Hell no!" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "Maybe we could watch Given or something?"

Hitoshi looked up, "Sure, I haven't seen it yet but I heard it's good. We just need one more and Tsumu isn't picking it!"

The setter pouted and Mika laughed, "Maybe another Shonen? Like The Promised Neverland or Demon Slayer?"

I shook my head, "Nah, we already have a show with fighting in it and I don't really want to show Connie's dead body on a presentation. So how about something like Ouran High School Host Club. We can learn a lesson from that, right?"

Mika scoffed, "Yeah, like not to go to a beach house with Kyoya. But maybe we can learn like 'don't judge a book by it's cover' you know?" Tsumu nodded, "Not too much of a stretch. I say that should be our third."

We agreed on those three anime and we agreed that we'd start with Given since it's the shortest. Conveniently, as soon as our conversation ended, we were at the park and we made our way to the ice cream shop. Laughing, we made our way inside and ordered. I ordered (Favorite flavor) of course.

I got my ice cream first and spoke to the entire group, "I'll wait outside for you all! I'll be sitting on the edge of the fountain right there!"

I made my way out of the shop and sat where I told my friends I'd be sitting, but what I saw made me almost drop my ice cream.

Between the buildings of the coffee shop and the ice cream shop was Sakura.

Making out with a guy I'd never seen before.

I blinked a couple times to come to the realization that this was real. She was cheating on Akira. My legs started shaking and Sakura opened her eyes, only to lock her gaze with mine. She didn't even stop, she just held up her middle finger and continued to press her lips onto this random guy's.

I felt sick to my stomach.

Just then, Tsumu, Mika, and Hitoshi walked out of the ice cream shop.

I can't tell Hitoshi, I thought, he'll throw hands here and now. Tsumu would too. Okay, I need to tell someone. I'll tell Mika when we get to her house. Yeah, that's a great plan. What's telling Mika going to do, though? It still won't change the fact that Akira is dating someone who definitely sleeps around.

I was snapped out if my train of thought when Mika waved her hands in front of my face, "Earth to (F/N)? You got a brain freeze there or what?"

I plastered on a smile, fake laughing, "Haha, yeah! Silly me, you even warned me not to eat my ice cream too fast." I stood up and picked my bags up, marching away, "Let's go, guys! Mafuyu isn't going to wait for us, right?"