🌊14🌊

(F/N) POV)

Today when Tsumu woke me up, it was pouring outside. Today was the one day in the forecast that it was supposed to be raining, so I came prepared.

I slipped fuzzy socks over my cold feet and made my way downstairs with a blanket wrapped around my shoulders, yawning. After making (Favorite Flavor) coffee, I sat down on the couch with my knees tucked to my chest and a quiet song playing in my headphones.

With my eyes looking at the rain drizzling out of the sky, I heard someone come up from behind me. "Yo sis." I spun around to see Hitoshi sitting next to me. I turned my gaze back to outside, "Hey."

Hitoshi sighed, "We're stuck inside for today. Lucky you, you're off the hook with your chores." I smiled, "Yeah, I guess I am. Movie day?"

Hitoshi nodded, "Yeah, definitely. I'll go tell everyone your idea." He yawned as he walked away.

I sighed and turned my attention to the rain on the glass. I heard footsteps behind me again and turned around to see Tsumu with an extra large blanket around his shoulders. He smiled, "Gin told me about the movie day. What's first?"

I shook my head, "No idea. Maybe Cards Against Humanity after?"

Tsumu smiled as he wrapped the blanket around the both of us, "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

I don't know why I didn't stop him from enveloping me in the warmth of the blanket he brought, but I don't regret letting him. To be fair, I was cold. And he provided the warmth I needed.

After the other six sat down, Mr. and Mrs. Yamada-san told us they'd be out of the house all day and that we'd still have our chores to do. Tsumu and I smirked since it was raining and we wouldn't have to walk the dog.

Mika sat down and turned on her TV and grabbed a bowl of popcorn from the kitchen.

We decided to watch anything we could meme about later, so we turned Mean Girls on. At some point, Tsumu wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Again, I didn't even try to stop him.

When we were done with Mean Girls, we turned Hamilton on. I sang about half the musical with the girls, leaving the boys in awe at 1.) how many songs we knew and 2.) how good we were.

It's not like we've listened to the entire sound track or anything.

Nope, not at all.

Okay, we've totally listened to the entire sound track.

Mika and I got up at the two rap battles and blew everyone away with our skills in rapping and in memory.

By the time Hamilton was over, it was lunch time and Kimi and Samu got up to make us food. I turned to Tsumu, "You cook too?"

He scoffed, "Yeah, right. I've been banned from the kitchen after burning instant noodles." I smiled, "How do you burn instant noodles?"

He smiled back, "I dunno. Gin told me you're quite the cook. He said that you can put waffles in the toaster and that's about it."

I smirked, "Yeah, but did he tell you about the time when he put bread in the toaster for 15 minutes, set the toaster on fire, and tried to put it out with orange juice?" Tsumu was wheezing, "Did he really?"

I nodded, "Yeah, he did."

Hitoshi glared at me and I smiled back.

Emiko broke up the stare down by turning Naruto on the TV. Hitoshi's face lit up as he turned to Emiko, "You like Naruto too?"

She smiled and nodded, "Hell yeah! Dattebayo!" They started ranting about their favorite characters, the best fights, and how Boruto has a lot to live up to.

Tsumu still had an arm around my shoulder, and we still had a blanket covering the both of us. I put my head on his shoulder, "You like Naruto?"

He responded, "Yeah, I guess. I saw Gaara vs Lee and I became a little hooked. Had a Naruto phase."

I laughed, "Can't blame you. That fight's bad ass. Hitoshi's still going through a Naruto phase." My brother sent me another glare and Kimi called to us, "Lunch is ready, guys!"

Tsumu and I got up, following the other four to the table. Suna elbowed Samu, "You know, when you two have kids, that's how Kimi's gonna call them in for dinner!"

The couple flushed a shade of dark red, leaving the rest of us laughing. Suna had a knack for knowing what to say for the perfect comedic situations.

When we were done with lunch, Mika grabbed Cards Against Humanity and we started playing.

After winning three rounds in a row, I was in the lead with everyone else tied in last. Tsumu threw his cards, "Aw, hell no! You're cheating!"

I smiled, "Sure, I am. It's an anonymous card game and I'm cheating. Can't help it if I'm funny!"

Needless to say, I won that game.

Tsumu didn't win a single round, but Samu won a game. Let's just say Tsumu was a sore loser that round.

By now, the rain was a light drizzle, so I headed up to the second-floor balcony. Little did I know, a certain someone had followed me up there.

"Tsumu, you know you don't have to follow me by hiding every two seconds, right?"

The blonde walked around the corner, whistling and pretending like I didn't just catch him following me. "Don't know what you're talking about."

I opened the door to the balcony and the cold air hit my unprepared face. A light breeze sent my hair flying back and Tsumu wrapped his zip-up jacket around my shoulders.

I looked at him, "I don't need this."

He looked up, "Yeah, you do. You could get sick from being in the rain."

I locked eyes with him, "What about you?" His response, "You're more important, (F/N)."

I felt a light blush make it's way on to my face and I turned away from his gaze. I heard footsteps from inside the house and looked to the balcony door to see Hitoshi.

My twin smirked and said, "Ooh, sorry for interrupting. I'll leave you two alone."

He spun around on his heels and left the room.

Tsumu laughed before opening the door behind him, "Come inside whenever you're ready, okay?" I smiled, "Sure."

After a couple minutes of silence, accompanied by only my own thoughts, I figured something out;

Atsumu Miya is a really great guy.

. . .

Hey hey hey!

Sorry for not updating, I was a little tired and busy the past couple days. Also, thank you so much for 6k reads on my other story and for almost 1k reads on this story! I really appreciate it!

If you have suggestions, please feel free to comment them, I sincerely appreciate it!

Oya oya oya?

-Boke