🌊7🌊

(F/N) POV)

After detention, I was scolded at practice by my captain, earning laughs from Samezuka and Iwatobi as well as from my relay team.

The weekend went by as most weekends do, sleeping until noon, being woken up by my loud family, then eating most of the pantry. Occasional calls from my teammates and a run around the neighborhood.

Then, Monday swung around.

I heard my alarm clock go off and I got out of bed after punching Hitoshi's mattress. Unenthusiastically I got ready for school, knowing that today was the day Tsumu, Samu, Suna, and Hitoshi were watching us practice.

Akira greeted us with a smile as we turned the corner, our stomachs growling from hunger.

I sat down in my chair and Hitoshi took his seat next to me as Akira dished up our food, which was french toast and sausage.

As soon as we finished eating, Akira smiled, "I'm going out with Sakura for dinner, so you two will have to make your own food tonight. I left stuff out for you guys to cook enough for mom, dad, Hikaru, Hina and yourselves. Please don't burn down the kitchen."

I laughed, "I'm not the one you have to worry about, it's Hitoshi. He was the one who-" "Okay, it's getting late, we'd better go. We'll be safe, Akira." Hitoshi cut me off and abruptly left the table.

I smirked and followed my twin to the door where we walked out and headed towards our meeting spot with the Miyas.

As I was teasing Hitoshi, I heard my name being called from a distance, "(F/N)!"

I looked up to see Tsumu yelling and Samu shaking his head at his twin's behavior. I glared at the blonde, "What do you want?"

Said boy only smiled, "I'm watching you practice today!" I groaned, "Don't remind me."

I walked over to Samu and started talking about Kimi's cooking. He smiled, "Yeah, she can make some onigiri. That was even better than mine." I stared at him with a shocked expression to which he only replied with, "What?"

I smirked, "Well one, I didn't know you could smile. I totally thought you were just one resting bitch face. And two, I didn't know you could compliment people!" He playfully hit me on the back of the head, to which I only laughed and said, "What do you think of Kimi?"

He looked up with his hands behind his head, "Honestly, I don't know."

"Bull."

He shook his head, "No, I actually have no idea. I like her as a friend, but whenever I'm around her it brightens up my entire day."

I smirked, "So you like her?"

He blushed a little, "I-I don't-" I cut him off, "Your secret's safe with me."

"Thanks." he looked ahead at the gates of the school.

I ran up to my team shouting their names, "Kimi! Mika! Emikoooo!"

They only waved back and Suna yawned from behind them. We waited for the other three boys to catch up with us before we said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways.

After we put our bags in the locker room, we headed to class.

(Time Skip)

The final bell rang and I made my way out of my classroom, despite Atsumu shouting for me to wait up.

I knew he was going to annoy me, so why bother?

After getting changed and putting our jackets over our suits, I headed to the gates with my relay team, waiting for Iwatobi and Samezuka. I whispered to Mika, "So Samu likes Kimi too."