🌊1🌊

(Atsumu POV)

I was woken up by Samu.

He dumped water on my head.

I bolted out of bed, screaming, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SAMU?!" My stupid twin only shrugged in response, "School starts today and you weren't getting up. Ma told me to drag ya if I needed to."

I changed into my school uniform, grateful that Samu and weren't in the same class.

I scowled as I made my way to the kitchen, the smell of french toast filling the room.

My mom yelped, "What happened to you?" I pointed towards my twin, "HE dumped water on ME!"

Mom laughed.

SHE LAUGHED!

I'M GOING THROUGH A CRISIS AND SHE'S LAUGHING!

WHAT IF BECAUSE OF SAMU MY HAIR PUFFS UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY?!

My mom finally calmed down, "Osamu, I didn't expect you to go that far. I just told you to wake him up!"

Samu shrugged and started to eat. I followed his actions and sat down across the table from him. Then, my mom asked us a question, "So you two are still in volleyball this year, right?"

We nodded at the same time and mom smiled at us, "Good to know you two are still going to get physical activity in." We nodded and stood up with our bags, ready to go to school. Our mom called out to us, "Say hi to Hitoshi and Rintarou for me!"

Samu yelled back, "Yeah, sure."

We made our way to school, ready for the new school year.

When we separated for our classes, a group of five to ten girls walked up to me and squealed, "Miya-senpai! We can't wait to see your practice today!" or "Miya-senpai, I made cookies for you!"

I took the cookies, thanking the girl who made them and said goodbye to my fangirls. Honestly, they were kind of a pain in the butt to deal with, but I can't be rude, can I? I'm the "heartthrob" of Inarizaki, I have girls fawning over me left and right.

I took my seat and Ginjima came to talk to me. We were both on the volleyball team and we've been friends since last year. Gin laughed, "Looks like you have a few more fans than last year."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care if they're around, just as long as they don't bother my serve. That pisses me off."

Gin put on his usual, stoic, aggravated face, "Like that one time...Kita-san unleashed his wrath on us."

I shivered, recalling the memory, "Please don't remind me!"

Then, sensei walked in and smiled towards all of us, "Hello everyone! I am Matsumoto Sensei, and I will be your homeroom teacher for the year! Let's start with attendance, shall we?"

I waited until I heard my name called out by our teacher, "Miya Atsumu?" I nodded, "That's me, sensei." He nodded in response, marking me present.

I stopped listening after that, not too eager to start class.

One name caught my attention, however.

"Ginjima (F/N)?"

Never once did I know that Gin had a sister.

I'm sure Gin's talked about her a little every now and then, but I probably just tuned it out.

"Here."

I looked over to the direction of the voice and saw a beautiful girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and the same icy glare that Gin had.

Yeah, they're definitely related.

From what I know from gossip, there's a (F/N) on the swim team, and she's a freestyle specialist. I doubt that it was her, but I had no idea.

Class started shortly after.

(Time Skip and (F/N) POV)

*BEEP*

I heard the horn go off and Mika flew into the water, kicking her legs and moving her arms. When she got to the five-meter line, she turned and flipped, pushing as hard as she could off the wall. She's a backstroke specialist for a reason.

As soon as her hands touched the wall, Kimi dove in right above her, swimming breastroke all the way to the other side, where she flipped off the wall and started flying back towards us.

It was Emiko's turn now, her legs kicking at the same time as each other. Her hands gracefully ran across the surface of the water, sending her to the other side in almost no time. Her flip back could use some work, but it was way better than average. She swam butterfly all the way back, and when she got about half way across the 50 meter pool, I hopped up on the starting block, ready to dive into the water.

Her fingers hit the wall, and I flew into the water. At maybe my fastest speed yet, I flipped, pushing off the wall. My kick was very powerful, which increased my overall speed. I was a freestyle specialist, but I could swim any stroke.

I hit the wall and looked at my captain, Hayashi. As I pulled my goggles off, I heard her groan, "Yet another practice record broken by you four. Seriously, save some room for the third years, would you? I know you guys are the greatest medley team in Inarizaki history but I'd like to have my name in the practice record book!"

We looked at her shamefully.

She laughed and hugged us all, "C'mon! What kind of captain would I be if I wasn't happy for you guys! Congrats!" She ruffled our hair and smiled.

"Hit the showers you four, you earned it!"

We nodded and walked out of the pool. I turned around, "Crap! I left my goggles! Be right back!"

My four friends went on without me and I grabbed my goggles.

(3rd Person POV)

(F/N) walked out of the pool only to walk right into the back of a certain blonde. She scowled, "Watch where you're-oh. It's you."

The blonde extended a hand to the (E/C) girl, which she took and stood up.

Then, she caught a glimpse of someone from behind Atsumu, "Hey! Hitoshi!"

Atsumu was puzzled, She's on first name basis with Gin?

Gin shouted back, "Oh! Hey sis!"

This is Gin's sister!?

. . .

Hey hey hey!

This chapter may be a little boring, but I promise the story will get better. I have so many ideas for chapters and stuff.

If you have any suggestions, please don't be afraid to comment them!

Oya oya oya?

-Boke