🌊2🌊

(F/N) POV)

He looks dumbfounded.

It's almost like he never knew I existed. I wish he'd keep it that way. I'm not his fangirl, I don't want to be with him. He's annoying, rude, obnoxious, and-

"Um, hi?" His voice cut off my train of thought.

I looked up at him, "Hi. So I'm Ginjima (F/N). I don't know if you knew that or not but I'll be on my way now." I began to walk off until he grabbed my wrist, "Wait! I never knew Gin has a sister."

I rolled my eyes, "We've been in the same class since last year."

His face went pale. It makes sense that he doesn't know me, he always has fans swarming him. He coughed, "W-well then. I guess I'll see you in class."

I spun around and sped towards the locker room.

When I opened the doors, I was greeted by Mika, Emiko, and Kimi. They were still in their suits and they had their arms crossed, smug looks on their faces.

Emiko spoke first, "So what took you so long?" I rolled my eyes again, "I ran into Miya Atsumu. He didn't even know that Hitoshi was my brother!"

The entire medley team busted out laughing. Wiping a tear away, Mika spoke, "We've been in the same class since last year, and he STILL doesn't know you!"

Kimi calmed down and smiled, "Damn! I think Emi and I were stuck with the better twin!"

I frowned, "Yeah yeah, we know. You LOOOVE Osamu~!"

Kimi turned bright red, "I-I do not!" Had she not been head-over-heels for the grey-haired twin, Kimi would have felt indifferent about them too. But first year was all it took to have her swooning over Osamu. Mika rolled her eyes, "Yeah, and Emi isn't flat."

Emiko jumped up, "You wanna fight!?"

(ShITtY bOi)

Mika put her hands up in defense, "Nah, I'm good. I don't want a busted rib cage today." Emiko was a black belt in karate and Mika was in trouble a couple years ago with two classmates who thought she had stolen their lunch. Luckily, Emiko was at the scene, and she broke ten ribs in total, six in one guy and four in the other.

Emiko smiled, "hmph. Don't call me flat. It's bad enough that the guys already do! The only guy who respects me is Hitoshi!"

We put some sweatpants on and our jacket and headed out of the locker room.

I saw my brother at the school entrance and sprinted down the hall, jumping up and hugging him. Then, I glanced to the side to find...

THE MIYA TWINS!?!?

"Hey." Atsumu spoke first and Osamu waved. Emi, Mika, and Kimi laughed and jogged up to us, smiling.

I looked to Hitoshi, "What the-and I can't stress this enough-actual fuck is going on? What is the Pisshead doing here?" I pointed to Atsumu and Osamu busted into laughter. Atsumu looked offended and frowned.

The rest of the medley team was practically crying in laughter as my brother answered, "He lives a street over from us, I just found out!"

I fell to my knees, "You have got to be kidding me."

Hitoshi offered me a hand, which I took. I got up and my relay team was cackling along with Osamu.

Osamu leaned in to his brother and says, "Tsumu, she's cool."

Atsumu looked at his brother, "SHE INSULTED ME!"

Osamu smirked, "That's the reason why, ya idiot!"

We waved goodbye to the other three and I started walking home with the Miyas and my twin, my (H/C) flowing in the wind.