🌊Epilogue 2🌊

*Manga Spoilers*

(F/N) POV)

When we woke up the next morning, we had to hustle. Atsumu had a game at 1:30, and we had to be back in Sendai by 12:00. It was around 6:45 when we woke up on the cold floor, but we heard sizzling from the next room over.

Osamu and Kimi were already awake and making food, and to our surprise, they were making muffins. I smiled, "We really have the best friends, don't we?"

Atsumu nodded, "Yeah, we really do."

The oven dinged and, with our bedhead, we walked into the kitchen, eager to eat. Hitoshi and Emiko's cat rounded the corner, ready for his breakfast too.

As soon as the muffins cooled and the cat had food in his bowl, we ate breakfast. We talked lightly, mostly about Atsumu's game later and how nobody could miss it. Osamu sighed, "I probably won't have the best view from the vendor." Kimi laughed, "Well, you'll have me and Akira, so there's that."

Osamu nodded, taking our plates to the sink as we finished our food, "Yeah, so at least I won't be lonely."

I smiled, "How's Omi-kun handling Shoyo being on the team?" Atsumu scrunched his nose, "He's a germaphobe, so I guess as best as that can go. Omi-kun is still annoying me about getting a flu shot." Osamu snorted from the sink, "It's because you're a lousy pig!"

Before Atsumu could get into a full-blown argument with his twin, I glanced at the clock to see that it read 7:21 am. I sighed, "We gotta go so that we can be back home on time. Love you guys! C'mon, Atsumu!" I dragged the blonde out of the house and into our car, not even bothering to get changed. We were going back to our house before we went to the game anyways, so I wasn't too concerned.

After a long four hour car ride, we made it back a few minutes early, so I made coffee for both Atsumu and myself. When we finished our cups, we went upstairs to get ready for the day, firstly brushing our teeth and doing our hair.

As soon as I was done (Curling/Straightening) my hair, I quickly did my makeup and walked back to the room that I shared with Atsumu to grab the clothes that I had picked on the previous day, A Black Jackals hoodie that had Atsumu's number on it (I had one for Kyoomi, Bokkun, and Shoyo too!) and a pair of ripped jeans that had only small rips at the knees. I had a pair of Uggs downstairs too, ready to go.

Atsumu walked out of the bathroom in his uniform. "Looking good." I smirked, "Now all you have to do is play as good as you look."

He smiled, placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head, "With you cheering me on, there's nothing I can't do. Besides, we're playing Tobio-chan. I already know we can win."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't forget he has Korai and Ushiwaka. Not to mention Romero."

Atsumu nodded, "I'll keep that in mind. Let's just get going."

I smiled, grabbing the keys to our car as well as my wallet and phone, two things I refused to leave home without. I took the driver's seat, "You can even pick the music!"

Atsumu sighed, "You know that I'm picking (Favorite Band)'s station anyways." He opened the passenger door and took his seat. I nodded, turning on the station that we'd listened to every morning. Before we knew it, we were at the arena. 

Atsumu kissed me goodbye, and I laughed. "I'm saying hi to Shoyo, Bokkun, and Omi-kun. I hope you know that."

He smiled, "Right. Totally remembered."

We started walking back towards the locker room when we ran into Tobio and Shoyo, right by the bathroom. Atsumu elbowed my side lightly and he whispered to me. "Watch this."