🌊12🌊

(F/N) POV)

As soon as we were called in for dinner last night, we ran to the door. We decided that we'd go to bed after watching a movie and that's how we ended the night.

When I woke up, I was being shaken by Tsumu, "(F/N)! We gotta walk the dog!"

I glared at him and he stopped shaking me. I sighed and stood up before realizing that I lost a sock in the bed. I always wore socks to bed at the beach house, since I didn't want to get sand in the sheets. After looking for a solid three minutes, I managed to find it and I put it back on.

I put some shorts on and I slipped Tsumu's hoodie over my shirt since it was still slightly cold out and made my way downstairs to find the Yamada's golden retriever was sitting patiently at the door. "Tsumu, grab the leash from the kitchen table."

He nodded and grabbed the bright pink leash off of the counter and walked back over to where I was standing.

I took the leash from him and attached it to the dog's collar, "So, did you manage to finish the packet? I don't know if I asked yet or not." He nodded, "Yeah, I did. I was thinking that tonight we play cards against humanity or something with everyone? Maybe not Mika's parents but the eight of us?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

We opened the door and the cold breeze hit our faces. I pulled my hands up the sleeves of Tsumu's hoodie and he laughed, "You like the hoodie?"

I nodded and he replied, "Good, I'm glad you do." I smiled a little and turned to him, "Oh yeah, by the way, we're running."

I took off leaving Tsumu in the dust. I was a pretty fast runner since I was on a difficult training regimen, so it took Tsumu a couple minutes to catch up. When he did manage to catch up, he was out of breath. I laughed, "Thought you had stamina!"

He glared at me, "Can we maybe walk? It's 8 in the morning and I was not ready to run."

I nodded, "Sure thing." I started walking and asked Tsumu a question, "So, why do you play volleyball?"

He glanced at me, "Well, you see, I think it's really cool." I stared at him blankly, "That's it?" He nodded, "Yep. Why do you swim?"

I replied, "When I was younger, I never really had anything that I was committed to. That is, until I was thrown into the deep end of our local pool and had to swim for dear life. I decided that I'd give swimming a shot. Then, I met the other three in middle school and we've been inseperable ever since."

Tsumu stopped dead in his tracks, "Damn. So you literally dove headfirst into swimming."

I whacked him on the arm and continued running.

(Kimi POV)

When I woke up, (F/N) and Tsumu were gone. I assumed they were walking Blaze, the dog.

I decided yesterday that just washing the dishes isn't enough and that I'd make breakfast in the morning. I told Samu my idea and he said that he'd join me.

So here I am, making breakfast with Osamu Miya, my crush.

The pan was sizzling on the stove as I flipped the pancake I was making. Samu put the bacon in the oven. I put another pancake on the plate and Samu put the plate that we already had 20 pancakes on out on the table. I subconsciously stared at his gorgeous face and as he turned around he made eye contact with me.

I don't know how long we were gazing into each other's eyes for, but it was long enough for the timer for the bacon to go off.

Samu swung around the counter and pulled the bacon out of the oven, a blush tinting both of our faces. After he put the bacon on the table, he walked up to me. His voice was just above a whisper, "Kimi, I-I have to tell you something." "Well yeah, but if she had just thought about her plan a little longer, she would've made it out without them!"