🌊42🌊

(F/N) POV)

I woke up to the alarm that Kimi set for the both of us, and good thing that she did that because I probably would have forgotten to.

I sighed as I sat up, "Well, today's the day." "Yeah." Kimi nodded, the dim light coming in from the window just barely illuminating her face. I smiled, "We all won individually, but I'd much rather win he four of us. So, for me, today is more important than the other four days combined."

Kimi laughed, "(F/N), we all feel that way. And we have since we met way back in middle school."

I smiled, looking down at the blanket that I was wrapped in. "Kimi, I feel like we all knew that without even having to tell each other."

Kimi stood up, grabbed her swimsuit, and walked to the bathroom. "I know. While I'm getting dressed, put your hair up, then we'll switch."

I stood up and grabbed a brush and a couple hair ties. I walked over to the mirror and turned on my playlist, and sure enough, the first song on was Hikarunara from Your Lie in April.

(When I tell you I SOBBED watching that show, I SOBBED. Even the second time I watched it, and I knew what was going to happen. Also, I refuse to skip that opening.)

I tied my hair up in a tight bun and used two hair ties to secure it in place, one black and one white to match our team colors. Not like anyone's going to see it, but it still makes me feel good to represent the team in more ways than one.

Kimi walked out of the bathroom, "Keep the song on, I'll be out here vibing."

I laughed, glancing at my phone, "Well, Snow Fairy is on next. From Fairy Tail."

Kimi's face lit up, "You mean my favorite opening from my favorite anime? Hell yes!" I shook my head, "It's good, but there are better openings. Personally, opening three will always be my favorite."

Kimi rolled her eyes, "Snow Fairy is better. Bathroom's yours. Don't forget to brush your teeth." I laughed, "Kimi, I won't forget to brush my teeth."

I shut the bathroom door behind me, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste and quickly scrubbing the plaque off my teeth. Then, I changed into the same outfit from yesterday.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I found Kimi doing her best to dance to Snow Fairy.

I laughed, "Kimi, this is why you swim and don't dance."

She rolled her eyes as she opened the door to the hallway, walking to the elevator with me right behind her. I smirked, "What, jealous that I'm a better dancer?"

She laughed, "Yeah right! You look like a half-dead bird with a broken wing trying to walk across a tree branch!"

The elevator dinged and opened the door to the lobby, both of us fake-pouting, stifling a laugh. I pretended to be mad and grabbed Mika by the arm, Kimi doing the same with Emiko.

"What the hell, (F/N)?" Mika laughed. I stuck my tongue out at Kimi, "She's being mean, so you're gonna help me stretch. In turn, I shall help you stretch as well."

Mika rolled her eyes, sitting on the floor. "Whatever you say, (F/N)."

It was in that moment that I realized Kimi still had my phone. I sighed, accepting the fact that I'd have to delete a million photos after I got it back. I pushed Mika towards the ground, her extending her arms to stretch both her back and her hamstrings.

Once she was done with the entire routine, I sat on the floor and did the same. When we were both done, Hayashi, who had just finished stretching herself with the help of Aran-san, clapped her hands. "Today's the final day! I'll be doing my best, as should all of you! I'll be in the other pool today, so I hope that you guys can pull off a win for Inarizaki."