🌊36🌊

(F/N) POV)

After the whole confession thing, I waited for five days for Atsumu to come home from Tokyo. Now, that day had finally arrived. 

He stepped off the train looking tired, but once we locked eyes, he perked right up. He dropped his bags and I ran into his arms. I laughed, "Deja vu, huh?"

He smiled, "Yeah, no kidding. How about we go on that date today?"

I looked up at him, "Today? You just got back, don't you need to unpack and everything?"

He nodded, "Yeah, but that shouldn't take me too long. Besides, if I need to, I can put it off for a couple hours. You're way more important anyways."

"Well" I smiled, "then let's go on a date today."

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, "Okay, I'll be at your house in about an hour to pick you up. Cool?"

I nodded, finally loosening my grip on our hug, "Sure. I'll be ready by then, I think."

He smiled and picked up his bags, one large bag stuffed with clothes and another bag for his volleyball things. "Want me to take one of those?" I asked. He shook his head, "Nah, I got it."

Being as stubborn as I am, though, I took his volleyball bag and put it on my back. He sighed, "Okay then, fine. I guess that means we each have a hand free though..."

I smiled, knowing exactly what he meant, "What're you implying?"

He held out his hand which I took, "I'm implying that we're a couple now, just in case you forgot." I shook my head, "I don't think I could forget that. I froze my limbs off again for you."

He laughed, "Truth be told, I was going to ask you out before."

I glanced up at him, "Seriously? You do know that I would've said yes, right?"

A sarcastic look spread across his face, "Well, if you would've said no, we wouldn't be a couple right now."

I laughed, "I guess you're right."

(Time Skip)

I pulled out my favorite jeans, my favorite sweater, and my favorite fuzzy socks. I especially liked the sweater I picked because it wasn't itchy at all, it was (Favorite color) and was super warm, perfect for winter weather.

After I'd done my hair, my makeup, and put my clothes on, I heard a knock on my door, to which I ran down the stairs to respond to. When I opened the door, it was just Emiko.

I sighed, "Em, what're you doing here?"

She laughed, "Well, I came to see your brother. You expecting someone?"

I blushed, "Well, yeah actually."

She invited herself in, taking off her shoes and placing them on the floor, "I'm assuming that this person is a 183 centimeter tall blonde setter that is in your class. Would I be right with my assessment?" "Zip it." I replied.

A minute later, I heard a knocking on the door again, and this time, it was who I was hoping to see. Atsumu smiled, "Ready to go?"

I nodded, "Yup!" Then, I turned around to yell into the house, "AKIRA! I'M GOING OUT, I'LL BE HOME IN A WHILE!"

My older brother yelled back, "Okay! Have fun!"

Atsumu held open the door, "After you." I laughed, "Why, thank you."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I asked him, "Where are we going?"

He looked ahead, "Well, I was thinking we go for lunch and a movie? Totally cliché, I know. But it's up to you."