🌊25🌊

(F/N) POV)

Sitting in class has made me realize two things;

1. This lesson is boring
2. I want to take a nap

Oh, and I'm hungry if you count that.

But other than that, life's normal. I sighed as the bell finally rang after what seemed like an eternity of sitting in class. Mika smiled, "Ready for lunch?"

My legs were still sore from the 1000, but I was motivated by food at this point. "Yeah, I suppose. I'm heading to the vending machine, I'm in the mood for iced tea." Tsumu and Hitoshi appeared next to us. Atsumu spoke, "Ooh, that sounds good! I'll go too."

I shook my head, "No, that's okay."

He smiled, "Well, I want iced tea too, so I'm going!"

Mika smirked as she walked away, "Hurry up, lovebirds!" Hitoshi followed her, laughing and leaving us both blushing. I started to walk away, hoping he would follow. I've become accustomed to his company, and I was starting to enjoy it, shockingly.

I smiled, "Well, if we're going, let's go."

He smiled as he jogged to catch up with me. I groaned, "Why are all the good drinks on the other side of the school?"

Atsumu shrugged, "I dunno. Take it up with the teachers. Oh, I heard you won the 1000 by the way."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, and I could barely walk the day after." Atsumu started smirking and I faced him with a serious face, "What?"

His smirk intensified as he spoke, "That's what she said."

I pinched his elbow, making him squeal in pain. "Hmph. You're not funny, you know." "Oh really?" He pouted, "I thought I was. Oh well." I couldn't help but hear the whispers around us, flying left and right.

"Are they a thing now, or what?"

"Ugh, I'd give anything to be in her place!"

"She's probably sleeping with him already."

I sent a glare in the general direction of that last rumor. After that, the entire hallway fell silent, aside from the laughter erupting from the setter next to me, "Well then, I guess you can silence a crowd!"

I slapped his arm, "I silenced the entire crowd at the qualifiers. You were there, you know this already." We approached the vending machine and I put money in for both of us, "My treat."

He pouted, "Man, I wanted to pay for you, (F/N)!"

I grabbed the two iced teas, handing him one, "Maybe next time, Tsumu."

(Time Skip)

At lunch that day, I told the second years about Akira's new restaurant. They seemed eager to help him out, and that resulted in Akagi-san wanting to help out. Then since they're a set, Omimi-san was on board. Kita-san and Aran-san decided that they'd help out too, mostly so the twins don't burn the place down.

In short, everyone's helping.

After practice was over and Hitoshi and I said goodbye to the Miyas and made our way home since we had to watch Hina and Hikaru tonight. Hitoshi sighed, "Well, we could get some food with them."

I nodded, "Yeah, that's an idea. We could go shopping with them or something. I know Hina wants that Hi-9 makeup palette that I have, so might as well buy one for her." Hitoshi nodded, "Yeah, and Hikaru's wanted that new game for a while. This is why mom and dad haven't disowned you yet. You have good ideas from time to time."