🌊38🌊

(F/N) POV)

When I woke up the next morning, I was in the bed that I'd chosen last night with a blanket wrapped around me. I searched the room to find Kimi up and dressed already, scrolling through her phone.

"Sheesh," She looked up at me, "you still snore."

I rolled my eyes, "Can't help it. Anyways, last time I checked I was on the couch. How'd I get here?"

Kimi smirked, "Well, you see, you fell asleep in Atsumu's arms and he carried you over here." Blushing, I buried my face into the pillow. The fabric of the pillow muffing my words, I spoke, "Please tell me you guys didn't get pictures?"

Kimi snorted, "No we didn't."

I took a deep breath, "Oh thank-" "We got videos." She cut me off. I felt my stomach sink, "Please tell me you're kidding."

"Nope." Kimi said, popping the 'p.' She turned to grab her phone again, "Hurry up and get ready, we leave in a half hour for Emiko's events."

I bolted out of bed and grabbed a pair of clothes before dashing to the bathroom. As I put my hair up in a messy bun, I brushed my teeth. While I washed the remaining toothpaste off my toothbrush, I got dressed in the outfit I'd prepared for today, black sweatpants, a short-sleeved shirt, and my swim jacket. I checked the clock to see that I had ten minutes to spare.

I whipped open the door, "HA! I'M- oh you're not even here."

I was ready to brag to Kimi about how quickly I got dressed but she'd already gone to the lobby to meet with our teammates. I grabbed my phone and some earbuds and sprinted to the elevator, pushing the button for the first floor.

The door dinged as it opened, Hayashi sighing, "(F/N), I swear. You're always late."

I put my hands up in defense, "Kimi could have woken me up or something!"

Kimi patted me on the back, "Simple, just set an alarm next time." The Miya twins snickered from the bench they were sitting at. I pointed to them, "What is the volleyball team doing here?"

Akagi-san laughed, "Well, we are a ranked team, (F/N)-chan. We don't play today."

"Oh." I sighed, "I feel like Hitoshi told me that."

"That's because I DID." My brother appeared from behind me. "YOU just chose to ignore me." I rolled my eyes, "Hitoshi, no offense but I'd rather hear it from Akagi-san than you."

With an offended face, Hitoshi turned away from me and walked over to Emiko who was stretching with Mika's help.

Atsumu walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, "Well, I wish we'll be able to watch you swim too, but we'll be in the semi-finals that day." I smirked, "What if you lose?"

"We won't." Atsumu smiled. I sighed, "I mean, that's what we said last year and we all lost in our first race."

Kita-san clapped his hands, "Okay! Enough chit-chat. We're all taking the same bus today, so let's go."

Hayashi smirked, "Aran-kun, you totally could have been the one to say that!" Aran-san shook his head, "Nah, I can't make everyone shut up with a glance like Kita can."

Kita-san shot him a look, sending a chill down Aran-san's back.

I looked up to Atsumu, "Wanna sit with me on the bus?"

He smiled, "You didn't have to ask, I was going to sit with you anyways." I smirked, "Well, what if I wanted to sit with Mika, or better yet, Akagi-san?"

Akagi-san turned his head at the sound of his name, "(F/N)-chan, are you sitting with me?"

I nodded, sarcastically speaking, "Sorry, Atsumu. Akagi-san has my heart."