Faded Memories (A Justin Bieb...

Bởi kissandkill

Justin...Lauren...The town's favorite sweethearts. They were always together, so much people believed that th... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter Thirty-Two

9.2K 81 5
Bởi kissandkill

"Oh!" I exclaimed, watching in satisfaction as my police cruiser slammed into Justin's silver racing eye candy of a car.Thanks to the spikes I had placed in the road, Justin's little defenseless vehicle swirled countless times finally flipping over and settling in a thicket of bushes.

"Tell me this isn't the first time you've played this video game." Justin said in defeat, his console clutched in his hands.

I pretended to contemplate my answer. "Um, yeah. Yeah it is." I admitted with an air of pride. "Where does your endless amount of hours playing the XBox go?" I challenged.

He feigned his hurt because his façade slipped a while later when a pout formed on his lips. "Wow, you're really good. At first I thought it was good luck then when you beat me five times in a row, it had to mean something." he admonished, staring at me as if he was trying to figure me out.

"Yeah, it had to mean that you suck." I muttered under my breath, examining my nails.

"What did you just say?"

"Uh...nothing." I replied smoldering a laugh.

In a matter of seconds ( and I don't know how it happened) he had me over his shoulder. The sudden altitude had me dizzy so in retaliation I pounded my fists on his back, feeling all the blood rush to my brain. What made me blush the most in the midst of all this was that his hands were positioned under my butt and I had an alarmingly close to perfect view of his butt cladded in his jeans.

"What did I..do?!" I yelled as he rounded the corner for the kitchen.

In a matter of seconds I was propped atop the clear as crystal granite table, Justin only centimeters away from me. "You were making fun of me so you will have a punishment." he notified me, leaning a bit forward to open the fridge behind us.

"Will?" I protested astonished. "Wasn't throwing me over your shoulder enough?"

He only allowed a smirk to break across his  features. "I get to feed you." From nowhere he provided a tiny white clear and plastic bowl mounted with cherry red strawberries.

I folded my arms and shook my head. "I have my own two hands ya know." I said grumpily, playing along.

He pulled away from me and went into the fridge again, only this time for a can of whipped cream. That's when my heart halted and picked up an alarmingly rapid speed. What he was feeding me was not exactly the most 'innocent' appetizer either and judging by my slightly perverted mine, I had to jump to conclusions.

I watched on in silence as he delicately opened the bowl, reaching for a huge strawberry. He then applied force to the can, spraying the creamy contents on top with a little swirl.

"Now open." he instructed, a smile that had my heart racing on his face. I obeyed, and allowed him to feed me. Unfortunately, he only shoved half into my mouth on last minute, chuckling as I pouted then popping the other half into his mouth. When I thought he was going to feed me another, he only positioned his arm around my waist pulling me alluringly close. I was at a higher level than him so my face at least reached his. Without no warning, he crushed his lips atop mine fiercely, his other hands working through my hair as my very own sifted through his short perfect styled hair. I then scooted forward a bit, wrapping my legs around his waist as he bit my lower lip begging for entrance. I only teased him by pulling away.

"I want one more." I insisted vaguely. He of course thought the wrong thing, coming in for more. I only placed my index on his lips, a smirk forming on my lips. "I meant the strawberries."

"Well," he looked behind me as he no doubt thought about some devious plan. "your limit of strawberries has reached."

I snorted. "Really? I only had like one!"

"Yeah and you can have another one only if you..." a malicious smirk crossed his face. "...kiss me again."

I shrugged and kissed him quickly. "Done."

He caught my face in his hands before I could extricate myself completely. "I wanna kiss you though." he commented shyly. I locked eyes with his and felt my heart melt. Damn his eyes were beautiful. My gaze then slowly travelled down to his perfect lips which I wanted to kiss forever, but as little as my resistance was, I still enjoyed teasing him. He always reacted adorably cute.

I rolled my eyes, as his hands cupped the side of my face. Of course, by now you should know I act as if his teasing had no effect on me, but of course it did. Then he started leaning and leaning and leaning to the point if I just pushed myself just a tad, my lips would be pressed against his. Then just as I started feeling my eyes droop shut, I felt a cold dense substance right on my cheek being smeared by someone...

My eyes flew open  as Justin pedaled back laughing his head off, his cute snicker vibrating through the room.

My hands reached up to see what it was, and sadly it was whipped cream he had smeared across my face. "Justin Drew Bieber! You are so dead!" I yelled, swooping my legs from the end of the granite counter so that I was now standing.

I looked around and tried to spot something that would surely be suitable for what I had planned in my head but nothing presented itself so I went for the whipped cream. He was cackling so loudly at how stupid I may have been looking that he failed to realize that I was right behind him, with my whipped cream right near his torso. Feeling victorious I smeared every bit I could have wildly. That's when he stopped his obnoxious sniggering to turn to look at me...in what seemed to be horror.

Sadly he had thought ahead and his horror was proven to be just a weak act that broke quickly. From nowhere he produced a can of string cheese. Before I could react, half of the can was already in my hair. I stood there amazed at how he had just served me. Was that little sneaky brain of his planning this all along?

I saw a full tiny bottle of what looked to be essence. Quickly, I unscrewed the lid and ran after him around the kitchen. Luck seemed to have my back because  not soon after, he failed to have been thinking ahead. I caught him, cornered in a dead end.  Of course he tried to bribe me, muttering all sorts of compliments to get on my good side.

Slowly I poured the bottle's contents into his semi dark brown dye filled hair. It sipped through, matting strands to his face, resembling as if he had just shoved his head into a bucket of water. That look of horror he had on earlier? Take that horror and multiply it by one hundred then add a million then add a trillion and that would be exactly the amount of horror he was displaying right now.

Then sadly, un heard to our ears the door must have opened. The click of heels sounded then a horror stricken silence prevailed.

"What in the world happened in here?!"

Justin swore under his breath and slowly I stepped back. Pattie  stood there, her shopping bags long forgotten at her feet, a look of sheer terror bathing her face.

"Justin Drew Bieber if you don't give an explanation for this in five, four..."

She was counting down, so that definitely meant business.

:":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":"":":":":":":"

After mucho cleaning, we were finally on the good side with Pattie again. Justin got his whip cream filled t-shirt off and went to take a shower while I realized something. Coming over to your boyfriend's house knowing you had not packed any change of clothes and having an epic food fight with him wasn't exactly smart.

So I paced around his room until he returned and that might have not been a healthy choice since he walked in on me practically half naked, his well formed abs for me to see.

"Uh...hey.." I greeted half heartedly, giving him a slight wave. I tried to look at nothing but his face.

"Hey!" he greeted back cheerfully, walking over to his closet like he wasn't committing a sin for making go through this temptation.

I bit my lip and looked down. "So..Uh I don't have anything to change into..."

"That's cool. Just stay the way you are after you've just finished showering. No biggie, I won't complain." he smirked, sending me a wink.

My eyes widened. " Ew Justin! You're such a perv!" I whined.

He chuckled. "No babe. I'm just a teenage boy."

"Precisely." I sang under my breath.

"But you know...I have seen you naked once." he blurted out randomly. He turned around and threw me some of his clothes. I was too engaged and interested in where this conversation was going to see just what he threw at me. All I knew, from my peripheral, it was somewhere along the color scheme of red and black.

"You have?" I asked bewildered out of my mind. Since we got together we had never had such experiences so what did he mean..?

"Yeah remember? We're best friends." He pulled on a white shirt over his bare torso and paired it with  black sweats.

"I need to know though." I said stubbornly holding my ground.

"Why does it matter anyway? It's bound to happen after a while with both of us. I mean, we are going out right?" he asked, more rhetorically, plopping down on his well made white bed.

"Yeah we are... But my dad would kill you." I wasn't sure why I was so bold about this type of conversation. Or even passionate for that matter.

He must have sensed something in my tone for he looked up at me seriously. "Let it go okay? It doesn't even matter." He tried to sound off hand-ish about the matter but even I could tell he was trying his best to retain what he was really feeling.

I frowned, growing confused by the second. "Yeah it kinda does. I need to know when you saw me naked okay?" The tension grew, and I immediately regretted saying anything.

Justin looked at me long and hard. Then after a while, he sighed leaning back into the dashboard, his eyes drooping shut. "It was stupid, I don't really feel like talking about it."

Of course, my snippy mouth had to take first preference. "We're best friends Justin, you can't possibly be keeping something from me."

"It's not exactly a secret Lauren. We were in the seventh grade."

He looked at me and saw I wasn't responding so he continued, his gaze downcast, exhaling, running a hand through his wet hair.

"The guys back in Wilderton Elementary I used to hang out with had this massive crush on you so they dared each other to get a sneak peek of you while you were changing. Since my room's window had a direct access to your room, one weekend when they were over, they spied on you." he stopped and fidgeted with the pillow nearby, not once turning to look at me all through his speech. Gradually, his voice altered low, almost to a whisper.

" I felt really bad about it so I was telling them to stop but they dared me to. They said if I didn't look they'd go about telling everyone that I hate you and I didn't want that so I ended up seeing you..."

He looked up at me, pure guilt on his face. "I swear Lauren, I felt really guilty after that. Sure we had seen each other naked when we were like six, but that was nothing. I couldn't look you in the eye for weeks."

I sighed and made my way over to the bed. He wasn't looking at me so I tipped his face up with my finger. Then when his eyes met mine, I slowly leant in and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Sorry for being so stubborn about it." I admitted.

He clenched his jaw and brushed the side of my face with his hand. "I promise that wouldn't happen again. If any one tries that shit on you, I'd kick their butt."

I smiled along with him then it soon faltered. "Sorry to ask this..but how was I?"

His eyebrows furrowed as he slowly took in my question. "What do you mean?"

I couldn't help it. Like all those insecurities from young were coming back to me. I remembered not being as thin as I would have liked, a little too curvy. I had long fought that battle but I wanted Justin's opinion.

"Was I...?" I trailed off leading my statement into a question. "When you saw me through the window, I mean." I murmured.

He brought my face to his level and looked me dead in the eye with such intensity and seriousness.

"Lauren, you're beautiful and you need to know that. I don't know how many people tell you this, but I need to tell you. Not because I'm your boyfriend, but because it's true. Don't let anyone, God forbid, even me accuse you of being less beautiful than you really are okay?"

I nodded slowly, feeling my heart beat through my head because of how he was looking at me.

He cleared his throat, looking away from my eyes for a second then finally recaptured my gaze. "As for your body.. You have to believe that you're blessed. Don't ever feel cursed because it doesn't look as rod thin as the models in the magazines. God blessed you, and the last time I checked, God only made beautiful people. Don't ever blow in his face. What I think is that you've got a killer hott smoking body.." he joked causing me to emit a slight giggle. " But at the same time, my opinion doesn't really matter. At the end of the day, it's all you."

And with that, he pressed a soft tender kiss to my forehead.

"Look, I'm sorry-" I began feeling terribly ashamed. Here I was thinking I was past my pre-teen issues when obviously that was not the case.

"Don't feel sorry Laur. Everyone has their insecurities and doubts." he whispered planting a soft kiss to my nose.

I looked up at him nodding, a small smile forming on my face. "Thank you Justin."

He held out his hand for me, sitting up in the bed. I took a stand and watched as he stood up also.

"Come on." He said softly tugging me along with him and for the first time I noticed, he always talked soft any time he was around or with me.

"Where to?" I inquired dropping his clothes in my hands onto the bed.

He turned around and said over his shoulder, "To remove all that string cheese from your hair."

And right then, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

___________________________

I'm finally back. Hope you enjoyed. And I'm sure all you guys know by now that when there's so much cuteness in a chapter, the other one won't be all too jolly. Drama is scheduled for the next chapter. Stay tuned!

-M

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.8K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
130K 2.7K 44
Behind Closed Doors in secret; away from observers, reporters, or intruders, usually in a closed room. That's Y/n and Selena's Relationship, hidden f...
7.3K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
98.6K 2.7K 32
Y/N's life was a wreck. All that had happened in the past year was a cheating boyfriend, a dad who doesn't love her, a secret her dad won't tell abo...