Little Things

By fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 82

706 38 24
By fizzyfiction

Songs of Inspiration:

( sorry there's a lot! I just love music wayyyy too much haha )

Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Move Along - All American Rejects

Over Again - One Direction

Heartbreak Girl - 5 Seconds of Summer

Misery Business - Paramore 

Still the One - One Direction

Niall's POV

"May I please have a chocolate donut, a butter croissant and-what would you like Niall?" Harry turns to me.

"I'll have a blueberry muffin, please," I tell the brunette behind the counter, who looks like she is ready to feint. I reckon she recognizes the two of us. 

"You don't want anything to drink?" Harry asks me.

"I'll have a coffee," 

"We have a lot of flavors, you have to pick one," she tells me.

"Oh er-I'll have a pumpkin," I answer, remembering that when Allyson was in the hospital, Harry ordered me a pumpkin coffee since Allyson herself always orders it. And, it was pretty good so I might as well order it again.

"We only have pumpkin lattes during the fall season," 

"Oh bloody hell," I back away from the counter, this entire coffee shop overwhelming me. Why would they have so many flavors? What happened to fucking black coffee, and then you add milk or sugar and boom. Coffee. Done. 

Dunkin Donuts is so much more convenient, you can just order a regular coffee. And I'm pretty sure the pumpkin coffee was from there anyways. Not peppy little Starbucks. 

"Add two cinnamon lattes," Harry smiles at the girl, who looks like she is about to pass out when he does this. It's cute though, I love our fans.

"Zahra, what a pretty name," Harry tells the girl with a smirk as she hands us our ordered items and he hands over his credit card.

"Thank you," she says slyly, without missing a beat. I'm impressed, she's staying calmer than I expected. Even though she looks like she is on Cloud 9. I mean, Harry Styles just complimented her. I don't know if even I would stay calm after that.

Just kidding, I'm a cool cat. I can handle a compliment from my mop head of a friend.

"I suggest quitting your job and getting one at Dunkin Donuts. You would do much better there," I whisper in the girls ear so no other employee will hear me as I take my coffee.

"Have a wonderful day, Zahra!" Harry calls and waves to the girl as I do the same before we exit the building and into the city of Los Angeles.

It's on the earlier side of the morning, and people are heading to work so many business men and women are making their ways down the street beside us. Due to this, no one seems to recognize Harry and I as anyone other than a couple of lads drinking and eating Starbucks.

"This isn't even as good as Dunkin Donuts," I whine to Harry after sipping a bit of my latte.

"Oh shush it, you're just saying that because Allyson likes it more than Starbucks," Harry comes back with a snap and I'm taken back, but still hold my grudge with a pout.

"The studio should be up here somewhere," Harry informs me, as we both continue to munch on our desserts. What healthy breakfasts.

"Shit," Harry mumbles under his breath, but I'm not phased as I scarf down my muffin. I have to give Starbucks some credit; they know how to make a good muffin.

Harry picks up his pace and bows his head, so I do the same. 

And that's when I hear the clicking.

"Oh fuck them," I roll my eyes, and follow Harry's lead.

"This way," Harry points his arm towards the following road that hopefully leads to the studio as we turn down it.

I reckon the paparazzi are somewhere behind us, and I have no clue how many of them there are. You would think they would be a little more discreet than clicking away so arrogantly. It's so ridiculous why someone would ever want to invade someone else's privacy by taking pictures of them without their knowledge just to post it online or in a magazine. It's ridiculous, and inhumane.

I spot a familiar looking entrance from being on the show past times, and notice the Ellen sign. We both rush towards it, hands full of coffee and food. But I guess that's nothing that's new.

We are greeted by the name of Melanie who is very sweet and takes us to our dressing rooms. 

"I'll be taking you to the stage when you're ready in about five minutes to get a feel for it and see Ellen prior to the entrance of the audience. So I'll be back," she winks at Harry who doesn't seem phased. He doesn't see the effect he has on other girls. Ever.

"Let's check out the mini fridge!" Harry says as he nears it, and I laugh. 

"Put two of us lads in a room and the first thing they're gonna do is check out the food," I clap my hands together and laugh a bit more.

Harry pulls out two ginger ales despite our coffees, and place them on the coffee table. But he doesn't forget to put a coaster underneath, cheeky little boy. 

I do look up to Harry, quite a bit. Literally, because of his height over me, but also as a person. How he can remain so genuine even with all the extra attention he receives from basically everyone in the world. And how he thinks of everyone on this entire planet before even a thought about himself. It's crazy. He's insane, but in the best way possible.

"Do you know who else is on the show today?" I ask my friend, taking a seat on the couch next to him.

"Dunno. I guess we'll find out," Harry shrugs.

"Imagine it was someone like....I dunno....Taylor Swift," I bite my lip to hide my laughter so I can see his reaction, but he only takes a sip of his coffee, so I release the burst of chuckles.

"Sorry mate, I had too. But I doubt she would be here," I rub my eyes to rid of the tears from laughter.

"There is nothing between Taylor and I anymore, and I don't have a problem with her. It would be lovely to see her and catch up again," Harry says.

"I would hate to see one of my exes," I say on the contrary to his statement.

But he only shrugs again.

There are a few knocks on the door so we stand up and share a quick hug as a good luck type of thing, before leaving the dressing room with our names printed on the door of.

"Right this way," Melanie leads us and we follow. 

In a few moments time we are behind the stage, and I spot Ellen farther ahead of us, so I throw my arms out wide so I can give her a hug when we reach her.

"My favorite members of my favorite boy band!" she shouts as we both get closer.

"Wait, is that Harry? And Niall? Damn I thought they asked my favorite members to come. But you guys are alright I guess," she jokes, pulling us into hugs and I enter another fit of laughter.

I am expecting to have many fits, because this lady is just too damn funny. Even when she's insulting me.

"So you know what the stage looks like so I'm not gonna bother showing you that. Just be ready when I need ya!" she playfully punches Harry and then is taken away by another worker of the studio, leaving us alone behind the stage.

"You excited?" I ask Harry, who beams me a smile.

"Very," he answers, and we are forced to go silent as Ellen makes her way onto the stage.

We are able to view the show on a little screen, and I have to put my hands in front of my mouth to hide my bursts of laughing.

Nicki Minaj waves to us just before she walks out to enter the stage, and I am pleasantly surprised when she looks very classy, and very beautiful. I'm used to seeing her at award shows performing in very risque costumes, so this is a nice change. She's gorgeous, she should show that more often without the distraction of such showy clothing, or should I say the lack of clothing.

After Nicki is on, we get called to enter after the commercial follows.

A few minutes later I hear the sound of "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" play and we are ushered towards the stage.

The crowd erupts into clapping and cheering, as Harry and I wave frantically, trying to get a glimpse of everyone. 

Ellen gives both of us a nice hug, and we take our seats on the couch next to one another.

"So are you guys starting your own band and that's why only the two of you are here or...?" Ellen trails off.

"No! No, never. I would never leave the band, and I can speak for my mate Harry here that he would never either," I defend ourselves.

"Well you know, if you do decide to start a new band, I was thinking about joining the music career, you know," she jokes and my voice hitches in a high pitched giggle.

"So what are you guys up to then?" she relaxes in her chair, which makes me feel more at ease despite the full audience listening into our conversation. It's kind of nerve racking to be honest, having so many people listening to a conversation you are having with another person.

"We are a short break, but we are already working on our new album and preparing for the tour," Harry answers.

"Now, when does that tour start?" 

"Soon, later this month," I say, an obvious sadness in my words. 

Not because I don't want to tour, but because I know that when that tour starts, the possibility of Allyson and I ever getting back together diminishes even more greatly.

"Good thing you don't have girlfriends to leave during that time! Unlike the other boys, right?" she says and both Harry and I laugh, having a little fist bump.

"But wait, I actually have a few little pictures..." Ellen trails off, turning everyone's attentions to the screen behind us.

My eyes droop and my heart drops to the pit of my stomach as a picture of Allyson and I fills the screen. One I have never seen before.

And you can see how invested I am in her, by the way I'm staring in her eyes so deeply as we are just walking down the street. I recognize her outfit as the night of one of our dates. Specifically the one where we basically were kicked out of a restaurant. 

A few more pictures fade, each of us two. 

I never even knew I was being followed in Boston. I never would have guessed.

My heart pains at the thought that Allyson is now a target of the paps. She is now out there, and there's no going back. She doesn't deserve it, she never asked for it like I did. She never agreed like I did.

"She's a cutie," Ellen says.

"Yeah, she is," I sigh, and Harry puts his arm around my shoulders.

"You're a lucky guy," Ellen winks at me, and I know she is just being playful but little does she know. "What's her name?" she pries.

"Allyson," I say so delicately, as if I say it louder, she might break out of her fragile state.

It goes to an awkward silence as the conversation sort of dies down, but leave it to Ellen to bring it back up again.

"Now Harry, I know you've been struggling to get a girlfriend, so just know that if you ever want to go on a date, I could maybe squeeze one in my schedule," Ellen puckers her lips, and Harry's cheeks blush red.

I laugh, but not as much as I would want too, now that the only thoughts on my mind are of the girl of my dreams.

She asks us about our newest album and about the other boys before it goes to another commercial break. 

Just as Harry and I stand up to exit the stage for the next guests, Ellen goes up to me personally.

"I was told it was a rumor that was pretty much confirmed. I would'nt have brought it up if I knew it was a soft subject. I'm sorry," she tells me, her face a genuine expression of care.

"Thank you. Heartbreak sucks," I try and laugh it off, but Ellen knows it's a force as she pats me on the back and hugs me tight.

"I'm here for you, if you need to talk. Remember that. Now go back to being a pop star!" she urges me, with a broad smile.

"It was nice seeing you two," Ellen smiles at us, and sits back down on her chair as we exit the stage, when it feels like we just entered it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
767 1 26
A Niall Horan Fanfiction Meet Niallian Anderson a 19 year old girl. Who never thought she was pretty, but when she comes in contact with someone spec...
68 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)