hetalia : country x reader

By kny_kzn

Hetalia country x reader including : eveRYONE LMAO. Oh and 2ps. Well if you don't see any of your fave ch... More

Hetalia Country x Reader
Christmas - America
Sunflowers - Russia
Fairies - England
Cats - Greece
Smile - Germany
Kimono - Japan
A Song For Il Mio Prezioso - Italy
Surprise, Surprise - France
Drunk China - China
Rainy Day - Romano
Babysit - Denmark
Wattpad - Estonia
Niagara Falls Winter Festival Of Lights - Canada
Bullied Reader - 2p!America
Gilbird - Prussia
Author's Note
Cupcakes - 2p!England
Firecrackers - Hong Kong
Matt's Bear Friend - 2p!Canada
You Belong With Me - Fem!England/Male!Reader
Ralph The Forest Nymph - Australia
Water Gun War - S. Korea
Music = Love - Austria
Antonio - Hetaloid!Spain
Meadow - New Zealand
Author's Note
A Game Of Chess - Norway
Be My Valentine - 2p!Canada
Baby!Reader - Turkey
Sword Fight - Bulgaria
I'm Not Scared Of You - Romania
Her Friend - Ecuador
Are You Happy Now? - Switzerland
His Burd - Scotland
What I Really Wish For - Lithuania
Author's Note
Arachnophobia - Australia
The Awesome Me Came Back Home For You - Prussia
For You - Holy Roman Empire
Baby!Reader - UK Brothers
Care - N. Korea
Skunk Ape - America
UNO - The Nordics
Deep In The Water - Scotland
A Frock - Poland
In The Dark - Iceland
His Brother - Portugal
Praises of Art - Kugelmugel/Child!Reader
Reader On Crack - 2p!Italy
All The Sushis - 2P!Japan
Kidnapped - 2p!Germany
Koshary Tea - Egypt
Yo-yo - Seborga
Muay Thai - Thailand
Post Office - England (And America?)
Shared Clover - N. Ireland
Stronger - S. Korea
When They're Drunk - The Bad Touch Trio
Grief - Greece
Get Well Soon Or I'll Make You - Sealand
Another Song For You - Italy
Author's Note
Injection - Sweden
Author's Sincere Note
One Night - Finland
Five Days With Nikolai - Male!Belarus
Every...? - Norway
Jolly Well - Pirate!England(?)
He's The One - China
Light House - Romano
Other-Worldly Endearment - Spain
'Other-Worldly Endearment' Continuation
Other-Worldly Endearment 2 - Spain
Waltz - France
Love Me Like China Does - S. Korea
I Really Like You- South Korea
Phantom - Iceland
Phantom 2 - Iceland
Henna - India
Light Switch - Denmark
If You Love Me - Australia
Signature - England
Jones or Kirkland - America & England
Vulnerable - S. Korea
Relax - Russia
Day Off - Poland
Out Of The Ordinary - Prussia
Wooooooooo
Where - Austria
Stop - America
New - Spain
Pronouncement - Denmark
Perfect - South Korea
Star Wars - Denmark
Sky Present - France
Cheerleader - Italy
My Husband - Greece
I'm Back! (Not a Chapter)
Hero - Spain
Stargazing - Sealand/Child!Reader
Colours of You and Me - Canada
Author's Note (edited)

Blind!Reader - Romano

11.1K 402 294
By kny_kzn

"Careful!" Antonio grabbed your hand before you could hit- well...whatever that was. "I told you to bring your stick,"

"I'll look like an old woman if I bring that thing," you grunted. "Where are we going anyways?"

"To mi amigo's apartment!" he said in a cheerful tone. As you and the Spaniard arrived minutes later, he guided you to the lift, and got in. He pressed whatever number he was supposed to while you waited beside him. The lift made a 'ting' sound and you heard the lift door opened. Antonio's hand, still gripping yours, lead you to wherever you are, and suddenly stopped.

Antonio knocked the door and soon enough it was opened by a man unbeknownst to you. "Hola, Lovi!" Antonio greeted in a mirthful tone.

"Ciao, bastardo," a rough voice greeted him back. "And don't-a call me that!" he huffed, his thick Italian voice showing.

"But it's cute, Lovi!" the Spaniard chuckled. "By the way, I want you to meet someone. This is my friend, _______!" he introduced you to him and you awkwardly held your hand out, only to accidentally hit him on the chest, not really hard. You felt heat rushing up to your cheeks, abashed as you quickly put your right hand back to its side, mumbling an apologize.

"L-Lo siento," Antonio gulped. "She can't see, Lovino," he explained to the confused Italian.

"S-Si, I-a understand," you felt him shuffled. "Come in. I'll make-a you something," you went inside with Antonio and sat on a couch with him. "I have pasta that-a I made an hour ago. I'll heat-a it up for a few minutes," uttered the Italian. "You want-a something to drink?"

"Anything!" the cheerful man answered for you and himself. You heard the other male grunted and his footsteps soon disappeared in the kitchen. You made a small conversation with Antonio, waiting patiently for the Italian. A while after that, he came back with two silver platters of pasta and two mugs of coffee.

"I've already had pasta, so enjoy-a yourselves I guess," you felt a soft thud as he sat on the couch the opposite of you and Antonio. You both enjoyed the pasta like Lovino said, uttering compliments about his cooking. After feasting on the pasta, the Spaniard felt unease, clutching his gut.

"I..l think my stomach hurts," Antonio gave a nervous chuckle, getting up. "I need to go to the bathroom,"

"Si, bastardo, it's over-a ther-" before Lovino could point, Antonio had already passed him in full speed towards the bathroom. The Italian muttered curses under his breath, irritated.

"Sorry, that's just plain Antonio I guess," you laughed lightly. "I know it's kinda late to say this, but nice to meet you. I'm ______. ______ ______," you smiled.

"Nice-a meeting you too. I'm Lovino Vargas," this time you slowly reached your hand towards it, trying to shake his hand. He extended his hand, almost touching yours when Antonio stumbled towards you and Lovino, scratching the back of his head. You quickly put them back on your side, just like before, as well as Lovino.

"Lo siento. My stomach was hurting badly but I'm fine now,"

"Si, good for-a you then," Lovino rolled his eyes, though unseen by you.

. . . .

You grunted, fussing as you searched for the button on the floor, pressing it. You heard a 'ting' sound and the elevator opened. You went inside, asking one of a few people in the elevator to press a certain button.

After a few minutes of randomly tapping your foot on the floor, the elevator door finally opened and you stepped out of it, remembering the steps you always took towards a certain room, walking with your oh so wonderful stick.

You regretted accidentally leaving your red and yellow España wristband, a gift given from Antonio when he was in Spain. You left it on the coffee table when you were in the restroom,then completely left it there after you went back home. Antonio couldn't come with you to Lovino's apartment room since he had something urgent to do, leaving only you and yourself to go there.

The first time you met Lovino was probably a month ago. Antonio really liked hanging around with you and Lovino in the Italian's apartment. You and the Spaniard always visit him during the weekends.

You reached at the door, taking a deep breath and knocked the door. He didn't seem to answer the door, but you definitely heard two yells, one sounded angry and one more sounded scared in there. Your left eyebrow raised, curious of what was happening inside, so you slowly opened the door. The creak of the door broke their yells as they stared at you.

"Veeeeee! Who is-a this bella?" an unknown cheerful voice questioned.

"Shut up, idiot-a fratello!" the other one snapped. He sounded like Lovino, which he probably was. "She's my-a amico, you bastard," he added, somewhat nervous.

"Veeeee, she's-a so pretty! Ciao, bella! Il mio nome Feliciano!" he presented himself, grabbing your hand and uncontrollably shake it.

"Si, si, now go away before I break your legs and kick you out!" Lovino yelled, frustrated. Feliciano giggled and skipped passed you, stepping out.

"See you-a again, fratello! Ciao, bella! I wanna go-a see Luddy!" his skips soon became unheard as he slipped away from you and Lovino.

"Yeah, go see that-a stupid potato bastard!" he yelled. "Mi dispiace. That was-a my brother," Lovino sighed.

"Mi...dispiace?" you raised your right eyebrow in confusion.

"It means-a 'I am sorry'," he explained and your mouth formed an 'o'. "You forgot your-a wristband by the way," he added.

"Yeah! I came back to retrieve it," you said, smiling. "Your brother sounds cheerful,"

"He-a always is," he grunted, handing you the waistband. "Nice waistband by the way. From Antonio?"

"Mhm," you nodded. "How does your brother looks like?"

"Pretty much like-a me, even though you-a can't see me," he mumbled. "But my hair-a colour is slightly darker than his. I have-a dark brown hair while he-a has light brown,"

"I see," you nodded. An imaginary lightbulb somewhat appeared on top of your head. "Can I touch you?"

"E-Excuse me?" the Italian's cheeks turned into a darker shade by the question.

"I want to touch you, so that I'll know how you actually look. Is that okay?"

"S-Si...I-a guess," he answered nervously.

You held out both your hands, reaching for him. Two pair of hands grabbed yours, bringing them to his cheeks. "I'm up-a here just for your-a information,"

"Great. Thanks," your own cheeks felt hot as you touched his face. Your hands went up, grazing your thumbs with his eyes and to his eyebrows and up to his smooth hair. You accidentally touched his curl and he quickly backed away, leaving you flabbergasted.

"Chigi! Don't touch-a there!" he yelled, abashed.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

He sighed and walked in front of you again. "One more-a time, but don't touch-a my hair,"

"Okay, I'm sorry again," you lightly laughed as you brought your hands up to his face again, your right fingers grazing his straight-edged shape nose and to his lips. They were soft like a bunny (wait, wait, wait. Let's go back a few words...) were soft like feathers. (you know what, I don't know. If I feel my own lips, it feels like a couch....wait wha-)

Lovino was grateful that you couldn't see his dark red cheeks as you grazed his soft lips. Your touches were quick yet gentle. Part of him wished for more but he also wanted you to stop, so you won't feel the heat of his cheeks burning even more. "Lovino?" he broke out of his daze as he stared at you. "I was calling your name five times," you gave a small laugh.

"Mi dispiace," he apologized. "What were you-a saying?"

"You should smile," you uttered, your hands now cupping his face.

"Smile?"

"Yeah, you heard me,"

"As in, a real-a smile or?"

"That would be better," you nodded eagerly. "Think of something that would make you really, really happy, Lovino!"

Lovino focused in his thoughts. What would make him happy? A land full of tomatoes? His brother with duck wings? No, that'd be foolish. Antonio flying with butterfly wings and accidentally hit himself with a street lamp? You and him together, hand in hand? Lovino blushed at the sight in his mind and at the same time his lips twitched into a small smile.

Seeming like he's been in thought for so long, your fingers finally touched his lips. He was clearly smiling, and that made you smile as well. "You're smiling. What were you thinking of?"

"N-Nothing important," his smile vanished, and he became nervous. "Just...stuff,"

"Is it funny?"

"No...I mean..kind-a of...wait..no, just," he stuttered.

"You're thinking of someone? You have a lover?"

"M-Maybe..." he muttered.

"Oh!" you pulled your hands away from his face. "Sorry for touching you then! I should've not done tha-"

"No! I mean..." he took a deep breath. "Haven't-a confess...she's not..you're.." he cursed under his breath. You slightly tilted your head to the left, confused.

"Are you alright, Lovino?"

"Si, si...I'm-a fine,"

"Then? What's wrong?" you questioned.

He shook his head, even though you couldn't see him do so. "You'll believe-a me...right?"

"Lovino, I don't really understa-"

"She's right-a in front of me," he blurted out.

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard-a me...and you heard me-a very well," he crossed his arms, looking away. It clicked in you and your cheeks felt blazing hot by the kind-of-confession-but doesn't-sound-like-it by the Italian.

"So...sudden?"

"I'm...just-a stupefied by your...kindness...beauty...voice...anything you can-a think of! I sound like a love-sick bastard!" he messed up his hair with his hands, frustrated, making you giggled. "Oh? You're laughing-a because I sound stupid, don't I?" he angrily huffed, crossing his arms for the last time.

"You really don't sound like typical men from movies I watched- I mean...heard...who confessed to women in a nice, eager way," you explained. "But I like your way of saying it,"

"That is a compliment," Lovino assured himself. "So..."

"So what?"

"After those oh so typical-a men confessed to their crushes, what do they-a do? Unexpectedly kiss them or-a something? Cue rolling my-a eyes here," he said, so you would know.

"I guess?" you shrugged. "Or do you want me to do it?" you offered, leaving him embarrassed yet again.

"Are you trying to make-a this into a non-typical rom-com or-a something?"

"Maybe?" you awkwardly wrapped your arms around his neck. "I can't really see your face right now but where are your lips?"

"You weird-a ragazza," he rolled his eyes for the second time and crashed his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"First kiss," you mumbled as soon as you break away from the kiss.

"Same," he replied simply, his arms still around your waist, holding you tightly but not tight enough to hurt you. (I mean if he does that, I would literally make you suffocate him...in a nice way?)

"Ti amo, _____,"

"Does that mean, 'I love floors'?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 286 22
⭐️ Hidekaz Himaruya- Anime/Manga Creator ⭐️ this acc is dead go away no requests MY STORIES ARE ONLY ON WATTPAD. IF SEEN ELSEWHERE, SOMEONE STOLE THE...
128K 1.9K 70
These are Hetalia Oneshots! Requests Are: [Closed] (For now!) {NSFW/Smut is allowed.} (Note: Please bear in mind that I'm an amateur writer and I do...
17.6K 231 20
4-12-18 Edit: Fixing spelling and grammatical errors and well as formatting style. Unknown what day I will be finished. This book of reader inserts c...
400K 8.1K 52
One shots for the 2p Hetalia characters! I hope you enjoy! Sorry but requests are closed {Copyright stuff: I do not own 2p Hetalia or you. I don't o...