Stepril - A College Tale

By ifiknowyousorry

Sterling and April haven't spoken to eachother in 2 years. After a mistake is made the two girls have to shar... More

April pov
Sterling pov
April pov
Sterling pov
Narrator
April pov
Sterling pov
April pov
Sterling pov
Narrator
April pov
Sterling pov
April pov
Sterling pov
April pov
Sterling pov
April pov
Narrator
Sterling pov
April pov
Sterling pov
April pov
Narrator
Sterling pov
April pov
Narrator
Narrator
Narrator
Narrator
Narrator
Narrator
Narrator
Narrator
Narrator
part 38
part 39
part 40
Part 41
part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
part 46

Sterling pov

3.7K 76 3
By ifiknowyousorry

Apparently, Blair was actually excited about going to college. I found this out when she jumped onto me at 6:28 am screaming. Me on the other hand I was dreading it. You see the night before I had found that April is not only going to the same college as me, SHE ALSO HAD THE SAME FREAKING LESSONS! It had been 2 years since April shattered my heart on that dreadful night of the lock in. I was hoping I'd get over her... But I never did. Seeing her at school was awful, I wanted to let her know how much she'd hurt me but I couldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 767 12
**First Place in the @TeenFiction Another Year contest!!**Maddie Spence had big plans her final year of high school--this was to be the year that she...
380K 12.5K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
684 66 17
when two teenagers from a wealthy family fall in love it's expected that they would end up together for a lifetime, but what happens when the guy in...
1.3K 77 20
Living apart from each other... how is it going? will they ever meet? what are they doing now? what's going on in their lives? (Sequel to F8)