Part 44

Sterling snuggled into April's neck. She felt safe and... At home with her. Being with her provided Sterling with a constant warm feeling. She played with April's hair for a while before she finally fell asleep.

Sterling woke up a few hours later without April next to her, she got up and walked to the bathroom where April was sat on the ground hugging the toilet. "Is everything okay?" Sterling asked softly. April groaned and immediately threw up. Noah and Morgan were already awake and drinking coffee in the kitchen. She was greeted with a "Good morning" from Morgan and and awkward smile from Noah. "Have you guys seen Ezekiel? Or Elijah?" She asked.
"I'm pretty sure Elijah had to go to work" Noah answered. "I haven't seen Ezekiel though"
"How's April feeling?" Morgan asked pouring Sterling a cup of coffee. "Well she's hugging your toilet so I don't think she's too great"

Hannah B and Blair were still sleeping. Blair was taking up most of the space leaving Hannah B to sleep on the very edge of the pull out. Surprised she hasn't fallen off yet.

Sterling put on a hoodie and Blair sweatpants. "Do you guys need anything from the store?"
"Nope thanks though"

It was a cold morning. It had rained the night before and some of the puddles had frozen over. Sterling nearly slipped on one coming out of the building. She rushed to get to the nearest pharmacist before she froze to death. A bell rung when Sterling pushed the door open, there was a small woman standing by the counter. "Um good morning" Sterling tried her best to sound nice. "I was wondering if you could help me out"
"Oh of course sweetie, whatever you need" The woman had a British accent.
"One of my friends has become a bit sick recently she had a fever last night and this morning she was throwing up and I'm not sure what we should give her" Sterling was grinning not at the lady but at herself for saying all that without messing up. The woman turned around and picked up a small box from the shelf. "Tylenol should help but otherwise you'll just have to wait until she's better" Sterling noticed her name tag 'Claire'. "Thank you so much... Claire" Sterling handed her some cash and left. Her face stung when the cold air came in contact with it.

Blair accidentally pushed Hannah B off the couch. "Ow Blair bear" she whined.
"I'm sorry B" Blair replied sleepily.
"Hey where is everyone?" Blair opened her eyes and looked around. There was no one there and the apartment was a huge mess. "Ugh we're gonna have to clean this up" she complained. Hannah B opened the door to Ezekiel's room, April was curled up hugging a pillow. "Are you planning on helping" Blair said throwing an empty can at her. "Someone's in a bad mood today" Sterling teased. "Dude where have you been"
"At the pharmacist, I'm glad to see you two woke up."
"April looks quite sick." Hannah B told her in a soft voice.
"That's why I went to the pharmacist. You two need to start cleaning this place up." Sterling instructed.
"Are those my sweats?" Blair gasped.
"Get over yourself and start cleaning." Sterlings voice was stern.

"Could you guys be a little quieter" April asked from the doorway. "Sterling can I talk to you?"