Narrator

*Sterling*

The next day in class Sterling couldn't focus on anything. One minute her focus would be on the teacher and the next it'd be on the birds chirping outside the window. The whole day was like that. She'd try to avoid April as much as possible but it wasn't easy. In calculus their teacher told everyone to work in a pair with someone. Sterling frantically searched the room with her eyes for a person without a pair but April was the only one. Neither of them said anything the whole time. By 2pm Sterling was ready for the day to be over, her phone vibrated in her pocket. "Hey sterl, Hannah B wants to know if you and April are going to Ezekiel's Halloween party? Lmk asap" the message read. She left Blair on read and headed back to her dorm.

*April*

The whole day was slow. April couldn't keep her eyes off Sterling. Her eyes would flick over to her every once in a while. She was regretting what she said the night before more than anything ever. She hurt Sterling at the lock in and she was positive that she'd done it again. April was the first to make it back to their dorm. She'd received a message from Ezekiel asking if her, Sterling, Blair and Hannah B were attending his Halloween party. If they were to go they'd have to take a roadtrip. There's no way that Blair would want to be in a car with me for 5 hours. She didn't even get to think about going before Blair messaged her "I'll try my best to be nice to you if you choose to go to the party. BUT ONLY FOR HANNAH B's SAKE." That was settled, now what was she supposed to do about Sterling.