Narrator

*Sterling*

"I don't understand what happened. I thought we were in a good place." Sterling said her voice stone cold. April couldn't look at her it was too painful. "We were but-" April had nothing to say. "But what?" Sterling asked. She was confused. She was chasing after this hot and cold mess of a person who didn't know what they wanted. The two sat without saying a word. April was picking at her nails trying to find an answer for Sterling.

*April*

"I thought I was protecting you. I can't forgive myself for how I left you last time, I didn't want to hurt you again." April replied. They were both crying tears running down their faces. "Every night I would think about what we could've been if I hadn't acted the way I did. So i used Luke as a distraction, I thought maybe if I got with him my feelings for you would disappear but the more time I spent with him the stronger my feelings for you became. And the worst thing was seeing you everyday and having to act like nothing had happened." April was yelling at this point, not at Sterling but at herself. Sterling sat in silence crying listening to April, letting her open up. "Sterl I'm sorry for everything." "April it's not all your fault what happend" Sterling sniffed.

*Sterling*

Sterling felt bad for April. This whole time she thought everything was her fault. "I don't think words can describe how much I missed you. I was so happy when I woke up after we fell asleep watching Zootopia. Don't even get me started on when we kissed" Sterling smiled saying this. "I'm sorry you feel like what happened between us is all your fault but it isn't. We were both in the wrong" Sterling gently brushed April's shoulder. "So you don't hate me?" April asked. "No I don't" Sterling replied softly.

*April*

"Sterling I meant what I said yesterday, I really need to take break." Sterling listened to April trying to hide her pain.
"So are we going to the Halloween party at Ezekiels?" Asked April. "Yes. Obviously" is all she got in reply.