Narrator

Sterling and April sat in silence their hands still joined together. "Sterling I can't do this." April said letting go of Sterlings hand. "W... What do you mean?" Sterling asked. "I can't do this. I hurt you once and I don't want to do it again." April whispered. "April" Sterling said with an airy voice, tears began falling down her face. "I'm sorry" April said as she burst into tears.

Sterling hugged her. April was clearly hurt so this was the least she could do. She held her for a while. Sterling didn't know what to do. She stroked Aprils head. She wanted to be there for April, as a friend. "Do you want me to call someone? Hannah B?" She asked after a while.

When she didn't get an answer she realised that April had fallen asleep. Her heart felt as if it was glowing. Sterling picked her phone up accidentally pulling out the headphone that was still in Aprils ear.

Startled, April changed the position she was laying in. She could feel Sterlings warm breath on the back of her neck.

April closed her eyes, but she couldn't get back to sleep. Laying this close to Sterling, made her nervous.

Sterling also closed her eyes. That night she dreamt about April. She had to confess her feelings for April but how?