part 39

Outside the building a group of people stood smoking. Sterling couldn't resist the urge "Why do you smoke? You know that smoking is like really bad for you?" As usual Blair added "Yeah it'll kill you" everyone just laughed at them and carried on with their conversations. Blair grabbed Sterlings arm and pulled her into the building, the staircase was littered with people who had already managed to get drunk. Sterling spotted Morgan kissing a girl in the corner.

The music was deafening when they entered the flat, "Remember what I said just go for it" Blair nervously shook her head and went to get a drink leaving her sister to vent for herself. She headed for the dance floor hoping to see Noah. Out of nowhere Sterling was harshly shoved falling into April. Anyone but April. "Oh um .... Sorry" she stuttered.

Hannah B hugged Blair, grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the dance floor. Blair thought about what Sterling had told her. Should I really go for it? What if I mess it all up? She waited for the song to change and pulled Hannah B to the side.

"We need to talk" April yelled over the ridiculously loud music. Yes we do. Sterling desperately looked around the room until she found Noah. He stood against a counter with a drink in his hand. He was now wearing a long sleeve top and signalling for Sterling to come over. Sterling looked down to meet April's eyes, "No we don't" she finally answered in a harsher voice than she was planning on using. She pushed past her and walked over to Noah who handed her a cup.

April panicked as her eyes scanned around the room searching for Hannah B, when she finally saw her April couldn't believe her eyes. Hannah B was making out with Blair. All of a sudden April felt very alone in a room full of people.

P.s ok ya'll 1) I low-key forgot this existed and I apologise for that 2) I'm kinda struggling to think of anything atm so please bare with me if the updates are slow :)