Narrator

*Blair*

Sterling was listening to Taylor Swift which could mean only one thing, she was pissed at someone. Blair wondered if it was at her for arguing with April. She also wondered if April would change her mind and get back together with Sterling. Thinking about Sterling and April made her tired 'they should just bone already' she thought. Blair fell asleep on Hannah B's shoulder.

*April*

They were making progress, atleast that's what April thought. Sterling didn't seem to be as pissed at April which was good, she also offered to share her Swedish fish. April took over the aux and played her music which consisted of girl in red and Billie Eilish, a strange mix. About 3 hours into trip they pulled over again this time at a gas station. April filled up the car and Sterling went to buy some fruit leaving Hannah B and Blair to sleep.

*Sterling*

Just 2 more hours. Sterling kept repeating that to herself. Being this close to Aprils and not being able to do anything was driving her crazy. She kept wanting to say "I miss your smell." She didn't though April asked for space and Sterling was giving it to her. She rested her head on the window and closed her eyes, soon enough she was dreaming about April.

*April*

Sterling looked calm when she slept. April was getting tired, she planned on driving the whole way but she wasn't sure she'd make it. April had no choice but to wake Sterling and ask her to drive. It didn't take much to wake her up, Sterling was jolted awake as April slammed on her brakes after being cut off. "Is everything okay?" She asked sleepily. "Yeah... Actually I was wondering if you could drive the rest of the way?" "Um yeah sure." April pulled over. They quickly switched seats. So what if April felt a tiny bit unsafe with Sterling driving, she needed to take a break. April closed her eyes. Everything was fine until Sterling, Hannah B and Blair let out a scream before the car sharply skidded to the left.