Narrator

*Sterling*

The next two days went by normally. The two girls spoke a bit compared answers for their homework. The usual stuff. The night before the party Hannah B, Blair Sterling and April all met up in the lobby. Hannah B and Blair we're all of eachother. April scolded Hannah B immediately making her stop.

"We leave at 5am sharp" -A

"Why so early?" -B

"We need to be there early to help set up Blair bear" -H

"Well the departure is settled, now how many times are we planning to stop?" -A

"3 pee breaks?" -S

"We're also going to need to fill up on the way" -A

"Who's driving?" -S

"You could sort that out between you two me and B call dibs on the back seats" -B

"I'm not very a very confident driver" -S

"Fine I'll drive" -A

Sterling walked back to her dorm in a hurry with April quickly following. "What's going on with you?" April asked somewhat angrily. "Can you seriously not get along with Blair?" Sterling was referring to the countless cold looks that Blair and April had exchanged in the last 20 minutes. "You don't have to do it for me but atleast do it for yourself!" April was speechless, she had nothing to say. She wanted to get along with Blair she wanted to do it for Sterling.

*April*

April fell asleep thinking about Sterling as always. 5 hours in a car with Blair and Hannah B being all cute together wasn't something she wanted to witness. Her alarm went off at 3:30. She turned around to see Sterling still sleeping, quietly snoring. April chuckled before getting up, she got ready and went to get coffee. She couldn't decide whether to get Sterling some too, she went back on forth on the idea before finally settling. She was going to get Sterling coffee.

*Sterling*

April was gently shrugging her, "this is a strange dream" Sterling thought before realising that it in fact wasn't a dream. April was actually shrugging her to wake her up. Sterling turned around, April was holding a cup of coffee smiling. They shared a look which lasted a tad too long for April. She looked away handing Sterling the coffee.