part 40

Blair pulled away from Hannah B speechless, does Hannah B like me too? She'd done the thing that Blair was too scared to do. A rush of feelings and emotions came through Blair, Hannah B stared at the ground apologizing. Blair ran her hand through her hair and with one finger gently lifted Hannah B's head. Time stopped when their lips met, Hannah B's heart pounded in her chest and her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft Blair felt against her mouth. They both stopped to get a breath and giggled. Hannah B looked over Blair's shoulder "I'll be right back... Don't go anywhere" She planted a quick kiss on her lips and rushed away.

Noah was making fun of the drunks dancing trying his best to imitate them. "I doubt you're any better your self" Sterling expressed. "I'm way better than these guys"
"Prove it" Sterling took the drink from his hand and moved out of the way. Noah started dancing trying to impress the blonde, blue eyed girl. Sterling laughed uncontrollably. "You going to join me or what?" Hesitantly she started copying his moves. The song finished and the next one started. Sterling saw Blair and Hannah B together, "Hey do you want to get some fresh air?" Sterling made it sound like he didn't have a choice. "Yeah sure"

April was sat against a wall when Hannah B approached her. Hannah B sat on the other side so she could face April. Neither of them said anything. An extremely drunk girl stumbled past them tripping over April's legs and spilling her drink all over April. "Oh my god would you watch where you're going" April blurted out.
"I'm sorry" the girl yelled before she walked away giggling.
Frustratedly, April got up and rushed to the bathroom. She was on the verge of having a breakdown and she didn't want anyone to witness it. April flung the bathroom door open, "I'm so sorry" she squealed. To say she was scarred for life was an understatement.

Sterling dragged Noah to the side of the building. "Finally somewhere where it doesn't smell like sweat or weed" -S

"I'm pretty sure I saw you're sister making out with some girl" -N

"Oh that'd probably be Hannah B" -S

"Is Hanna B always so positive?" -N

"What do you mean" -S

"Well earlier April was yelling at her and she was smiling the whole time" -N

"Hahaha yeah she is. I think she just likes the attention." -S

Noah smiled to himself.

"What's it like living with Ezekiel?" -S

"At first I he was the last person I wanted to live with but turns out he's a pretty cool dude. He sure knows how to throw a party too." -N

None of them really said anything after that. The next ten minutes were filled with quick glares and the occasional eye contact. Noah cupped Sterlings face in his hands and kissed her.

April ran out of the building and searched for a quiet place away from the crowd. She turned the corner and her heart shattered as she looked up. "What the fuck"