The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 58

98 2 0
By HiiPower_333

Jessy's POV

I see the sins of my father like a movie playing right infront of me and all I could do is watch. The bullets and fire is raining down on us as we descend forward. I aimed and fire, aimed and fire until we reach the building freeing the vampires. I opened the gates and what my eyes is seeing had my heart dropping to my stomach creating a painful twist. 

Behind me chaos and thunder of the explosions erupt, infront of me all their eyes held mine and the gasp filled my mouth is out of horror and shock. They are covered in their own filth, dry blood and torn up clothes. They have wounds on them that couldn't properly heal and some dead laying on the ground with no space for all of them to fit by only crouching down and stepping on each other. 

No sense of humanity has been done here and all I could do is hold up my hand for them to take. It's us against them, I will save every vampire on sight. Slowly a small girl with short blonde hair reached for my hand in a shakey hand gripping onto me. I saw tears in her eyes that held mine like I've waited too long to save them but yet they still held that hope in their eyes. 

"Are you here to save us?" One said. 

"I'm here to fight for all of us."I nodded. 

I watch as they leave the small room one by one ducking their heads for explosions in the air. The daylight fading but the screams and gun shots never stopped. 

"There is too many of them." Niki yelled over the noises shoving one guy that was about to shoot her grabbing his gun and tossing it to the side shooting her own on his knees. 

I shoot as many as I can but we are surrounded and there is no where to exit, we are also running out of our tranquilizer when I said I want no one killed anymore I mean it. We are trying to make less damage, less deaths. Chester raised his hand and let his ability control their movements causing all humans to drop their weapons swaying side to side out of their control. Two big black trucks pulled in and I knew Chad and Niki is in there, they are our get away car. 

"See that truck? Go to it got it, keep each other safe." I told them handing one of the girls my gun.

She is bone thin and the way she stands tells me how weak and tired she is, red dark circles deeply ran beneath her eyes. 

"Thank you." She whispered thankfully.

I nodded at her smiling softly, making sure Chester have them still under his control. I can see the humans sturggling to get free from his power yelling and shouting in panic unsure of what is holding them still. 

"Let's go," Niki yelled inside the truck. 

In the distance a sound of a helicopter up above us erupt the other noises, I raise my gaze to only widen my eyes in shock seeing the big machine gun pointed right at me.  

"Crap." I curse under my breath. 

Then he fired, bullets came flying before I could even take a breath, before I could blink, before my heart would beat. I waited for the impact of the pain to pierce right through my flesh but it never came but instead a loud crackling sound like a breaking of a glass and there stood a tall boy. He had his hand raise infront of me and a light blue electricity current, like a sheet of glass spread around both of us protecting us from every hit of bullets. 

"Who are you?" My eyes widen at the stranger that saved my life.

"I heard you Jessy Volkov." He looked over his shoulder and to my amazement his eye sight completely blind, the color is nothing but pale grey but he stared at me like he sees me. 

"You heard me?" 

"We all did." He gesture for me to look to the far right.

I snap my eyes to his direction seeing vampires crowding in a group as if ready for battle with them but they stood still almost in a peaceful way. The word amazement and tiny touch of pride swell in me seeing my people stand still while humans around fought us with weapons to kill. If someone in the future writes about us and they look back to our history. The questions teachers should ask students who is the true villian here?

We will stay true to what we are and we will show the world we won't be the monsters they want us to be.

"We came for you, we came to stand by you because you are right no more blood shed. I will not stand by and watch our people being torn apart, tortured and dying for what we are."  

I smiled at his words and for the first time since my father became their King. I see a true chance of winning against him. I see the vampires infront of me willing to fight for what is right and the vampires that will not bend there knees to a mad king.

In large numbers the humans began retreating back to their base. We all hop in the trucks, my eyes scanning the faces for vampires. Their eyes all hold something in the same way, they all have been mistreated, fear has changed them when everything you thought was going wrong turned into something much more worst until they can't take it anymore. That's what their expression all held. 

Our trucks drove in seprate ways making it look less suspicious if four big trucks are heading the same way. 

It was a four hour drive back to the temporary safe place. We set camears around the place and big gate blocking anyone around us. I hopped out my eyes landing on Oscar who is bleeding massively. My heart literarly jumped out my chest. 

"Oscar." I rush to his side looking at his wounded torso. 

"I'm fine." He shook his head. "Nothing a little band aid can't fix." He teased laughing at his own joke. 

"I can't believe you." I rolled my eyes at him. 

I look around facing the massive group of vampire while they all stare back waiting for me to say something. 

"I know you've all been through so much, I know you are counting on me to end this but I need you. All of you to help me defeat my father. I believe we can if we all work together, I beleive that there is a better life then this, I believe we don't have to be afraid of being hunted down. I believe in the things that will make our life better then it is now." I spoke to them. 

"We've been waiting for you to finally accept your rightful birth." The guy that saved me spoke up his gray eyes staring right at me. 

"Noah? I can't believe it's you." Niki spoke up walking closer to him. 

My eyebrow came together in confusion watching them both. Noah is his name and he smiled like his old friend staring at her like he sees her and he is mesmorized by her beauty. 

"Hi." He smiled. 

"You guys know each other?" I asked. 

"Yeah..well no actually.." Niki trail making me confused. 

"She dreams about me" He winked and for a second I see Niki flush making me double take as if I'm hallucinating. 

Before I could ask more about that someone interupted clearly not interested in this story as I am. 

"We knew you would be the one that will finally be the type of leader that will care for our people and not the power. The type that will inforce rules that will be commanded but give us our free will at the same time. The type that will protect us even if it means sacrificing yourself. I would gladly follow Jessy Volkov to death if that means we can save our people." A girl step forward making my heart warm at her speech. 

Her green eyes held determination that you can't help but appreciate. She's one of the people in the small room we rescued. I remember her small figure and the way she shook at every step like she's giving all her strength by those tiny steps. All I could do to respond to that is walk up to her and hug her. 

I told each of them they will be taken care of and the wounded will come first. I told them to make themself at home and everything they need to get their strength back will be there for them. 

"And you said you weren't a leader type." Oscar smirk teasingly. "I see nothing but a great leader to be." He smiled at me proudly. 

"You were always the leader in everything," I smiled. "Class captain, basketbal captain, Prom King." I listed.

"That's because I was trying to get your attention." He winked making me laugh. 

"I've always noticed the nerdy kid in the class that puts his hands up for every question." I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"Those were the days huh?" He smiled softly.

Our smiles turned into a sad one thinking back how simple and how easy life was. He held the same expression as me. He took hold of my hand in comfort. 

"Show them what it is to be a great leader because I've seen it a long time ago and it's time for you to finally be what you are suppose to be. Looking back from who we were as kids and now I wouldn't regret a thing. I wouldn't change a damn thing." He whispered those words I needed to hear. 

I grinned widely nodding at every word he said feeling uplifted from all these vampires. From all the horror seen and all the deaths that came I look around and I finally see hope. 

We helped everyone settle in as the sun is fading. I look out the window watching and seeing if there is any signs of suspicious movement anywhere. Early in the morning we will come up with a plan to attack my father and that's when I come up with nothing. For a month now I've been analyzing every way to attack but I just have no clue. With Lincoln I thought of hundreds of way to kill him but with my father my mind comes blank. 

As the sun is going I can't help but feel anxious and a heavy weight is weighing on my shoulder making me feel adjetated. 

A familiar scent lingered behind me, his soft lips place on my neck his hands moving my hair away to kiss every inch of my neck. I sighed deeply feeling my body react to his touch my eyes falling. 

"Relax for a minute will you?" Dominic wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me against his chest holding me tightly.

"I can't..I have a bad feeling." 

"What do you mean?" He spin me around to face him his blue eyes searching my face.

"I just don't feel good." I mumbled leaning my head against his shoulder.

He sighed weaving his fingers through my hair massaging me.

"Everything is going to be fine." 

His words seem to echo in my head and I can't shake this bad feeling in my gut. All I want to do now is search every inch of this property to make sure we are safe for the night but I know Dominic wouldn't let me. He would chain me and lock me in a room if I step outside on my own at night. 

I held onto him tightly like he would vanished from my touch before I could blink. I inhale his scent memorising every bit of it, almost tasting him in the tip of my tongue. 

We have always been doing this lately, whenever one of us gets upset we wrap each others arms around one and another and we would stay there for hours until one of us slept. We wouldn't say a word at the time, we would just stay silent listening to each other's breathing. 

Night finally came in and we were in bed and I am watching him sleep. I smiled this is the best part of my day every day. To watch him sleep in a peacful bliss like there is nothing to worry about. Like all the pain, suffering and lost had been erase for these hours when he closed his eyes. I would trace my finger along every beauty spot on his face and at time his nose would twitch making me grin innocently. It is these types of moment I will never forget. 

I can feel my eyelids weighing down on me causing me to close my eyes letting sleep seep in. 

 ~~//~~//~~

Screams is like my alarm clock, it was a terrified and blood chilling scream that had both of us jolting up my heart jumping out of my chest. My eyes wide and alert checking on Dominic who held the same expression. 

"What the hell-

Before he could even finish the sentence an eruption of screams and guns being fired. My gut twisted painfully my nightmare coming true. 

"No." I whispered in fear looking out the window.

Hundreds of those new breed of vampires are pilling in a rushing towards the house. I see them clawing at vampires bitting their flesh that would either kill them or turn them. There is too many of them hungry and wild for us to stop them. 

I rush down stairs grabbing a gun filled with Chad's blood. I see a more chaotic scene infront of me vampires fighting against these experimental vampires that have twice the strength and speed a regular vampire holds. I can pratically hear the chewing sound and the bite of a flesh they bring. With every bite they leave in their path is every vampire turning into an uncontrollable animal and every vampire we have left to kill. 

My heart stop seeing the people that I was suppose to save, the people I was suppose to lead to a better life. I aimed and fired my gun shooting the vampire right in the chest letting Chad's blood burst in his flesh. I look down at the young boy his neck bitten by the vampire, his eyes already turning black taking away part of his identiy replacing by a raging monster. I was suppose to save them all. No more bloodshed but as I look around I see nothing but blood and violence. I raise my gun and aimed for his heart his eyes widening realizing what I am about to do. 

"I'm sorry." I said full of regret shooting him right in the heart. 

My eyes scan the place in frantic speed shooting as many as I can and saving as many I could possibly do. I grab hold of the girl on the ground who was nearly bitten, her body shaking in shock. 

"Listen to me!" I command. "Get out of here, go far east into the woods you understand? Take as many people as you can. Just get there safe, I need you all to be safe." I gave her my gun placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"Okay." She whispered shakily rushing off doing as I say. 

My eyes snap on another vampire ripping apart someone underneath him, digging his fingers in his chest. I kicked the wooden table near by breaking off the leg, rushing over to them and piercing the sharp wood right through both of them ending both their life. 

I see Chester holding off as many vampire as he can with his ability lifting them off the ground and slaming them back down. I run out to the back yard seeing the defeat is on our side, seeing my people on the ground and them standing proudly drench in blood. My heart is beating wildly seeing the deaths we've lost. 

There's too many of them. 

My ears perk up hearing Alex's cry for her wolf. I can hear her but I can't find her there is too many bodies.

"Alex." I whispered in panic looking around feeling my chest about to explode. 

Then I see her. Surrounded by two big male vampires and her wolf is protecting her jumping to their throat in a vicious growl. 

"Alex...-

My voice broke when two bodies threw themself on me sending me tumbling to the ground. My breath knocked out of my lungs making my eyes blurr slightly at the impact. I try to focus on what is happening infront of me. I feel them both fighting, throwing punches at each other. I recognised the brown arburn hair seeing Oscar trying to escape his jaw trying to bite him. He gave out a hiss thrusting his hand right through him ripping the heart right out. I crawl out of them as fast as I can. I grab hold of the guy's shirt pulling him off Oscar in a quick movement. 

My whole body froze paralyzed at the pain striking me through the inside out. My eyes focusing on the bite that marks his skin on his neck. I fell to my knees grabbing hold of him choking on my sobs. I look into his hazel eyes shaking my head in disbelief that this is happening to him. Not him. Not Oscar. I lift his head and place him on my lap gently. His eyes reflecting pain with mine, his body twitching at the transaction. 

The physical unbearable pain course through me at every breath. 

"No," My voice broke. 

"It's okay," He coughed shaking his head. 

I cried on him my tears splattering on his face. I crouch over him my head bowing down leaning against his. 

"It's okay." He repeats so selflessly. "It's okay." Making this so much harder to witness, so much harder to let him go. 

I feel this strong emotion in my veins clenching onto him tightly squeezing my eyes tight unable to take this pain. I cried out loud my ears drowning out the screams of others, the growls of the vicious vampires and the shouting of commands. All I could hear is my own scream of sorrow that escaped my throat. I suddenly feel this anger and despair and all I could do is cry out. 

Than quietness was like a whip chain slicing through the air. I no longer hear the screams that all sound the same. I no longer hear the crying out for help from others. I no longer hear guns being fired. I no longer hear the wild growling of the vampires. All I hear is silence. 

I lift my head up blinking away the tears feeling my cheeks wet from all my tears. I look up to find all the vampires that attacked us and the vampires that is infected is nothing but black ash burned to the ground leaving only the people that survived standing there shock looking back at me. That's when I realized that I did that and I have no idea how I did that. How did I manage to kill hundreds of them with my eyes closed. 

I couldn't process it while I had my best friend in mid transaction in my arms. I can feel all their eyes on me. Sadness ripple through the air thick as a fog.

"You're going to be okay." I shook my head indenial. "We can fix this, we can make through this Oscar. Don't leave me please." My voice shook begging him staring into his understanding gaze.

He lift his hand and place his warm hand on my cheek, a small smile lingering on his face. My hand shot up to his pressing his palm against my cheeks longer not daring to let him go. I stared into his eyes wishing for just that one minute to go back. Go back to the start and save him, keep him from being like this. 

"You have to survive this. It's you and me against the world remember?" I sob onto his palm remembering the pact we had when we were 14 that no matter what it's us against the world no matter what. You and I will stick together. 

This is no ending. This is not his goodbye. 

~~~~~//~~//~~~~~

I will update in two days! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 675 58
At the tender age of twelve, Jessica Muri finds her parents lifeless with territorial blood curdling marks on their necks. After five years of trying...
1.2K 10 10
Nobody believes Penny when she says she sees Vampires and Werewolves. Not even her family. Then her family is killed by Vampires. Still, nobody belie...
1.1K 15 42
Agnes a Vampire Half were wolf. Both her parents life was put in internal punishment, because of a Forbidden love they Commit ( Amanda Dimitriv and...
13.1K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...