She Who Belongs to Nikolai

Per maeflowerseason

Elaina Iniya Larcuena had just returned after a year of traveling. She had walked along the great wall of Chi... Més

She Who Belongs To Nikolai
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two

Chapter Twenty - Eight

5.6K 181 26
Per maeflowerseason

TWENTY - EIGHT

Elaina stood with a beautiful dark navy blue dress, a black coat draped over her shoulder. Nikolai stood beside her his arms wrapped around his waist. She had a smile on her face as he guided them up the steps of the restaurant so familiar to him. He had reserved the whole top of the restaurant for their large family group and as they walked in he gave a wave to the familiar man standing on the side awaiting their arrival. Stepping forward the man greeted him with a warm smile on his face.

"Nikolai welcome."

"Francesco, thank you for accommodating my family once again."

"Always a pleasure, signore." The burly man answered with a large dazzling smile on his face. "And who is the beauty beside you." His eyes scanned her hands that laid atop Nikolai's that laid on her waist spotting the dazzling jewelry on her finger. "Oh I see I see."

"Yes, let's keep this between before I tell my family." Nikolai chuckled giving Francesco a smile.

"Yes of course, please go on ahead to your party." Elaina gave him a shy wave before they walked over to elevator that led to the second floor of the restaurant, the private sector for private parties. Her nerves heightened as the elevator stopped the doors splitting open giving her view of the rowdy crowd called their family in front of them. Elaina's eyes widened as she spotted her grandmother, Cecilia Laracuena chatting happily with Nonno and Nonna Valesco an unfamiliar man beside her.

"Is that my nanny?" Elaina questioned as she eyed the woman who was laughing happily.

"They've arrived!" A loud voice shouted capturing the attention of the party goers who quiet down at the arrivals of the two.

"Late to your own party, not surprised, brother." Ian approached them with a chuckle, "We've been waiting over an hour for you two's arrival." Elaina blushed under the eyes of their families who were looking at them with raised brows and curious eyes.

"It was Nikolai he said that we needn't to rush." Elaina quickly blamed her husband as she placed her hands behind her back a smile on her face.

"I figured." Nikolas Valesco approached with a warm smile on his face, "Hello dear,"

"Hello Nikolas." Elaina smiled shyly at the man before her eyes landed on her father approaching behind him. "Papa."

"My sweet." Ricardo smiled lovingly at his daughter leaning over to place a soft kiss on her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, and how have you been papa, busy?"

"Never busy for you." He smiled, "Your grandmother is here, brought goods for you." Elaina smiled nodding her head.

"Now," The two fathers looked at each other before looking over to their kids, "Why have you called us here?" Nikolas raised a brow.

"Is that a ring on your finger?" Nyla exclaimed looking at Elaina's hands that hung at her side. Elaina's eyes widened as her family and Nikolai's family crowded them before Nikolai stepped in front of her blocking their view of her.

"Okay wait wait." He stopped them holding his hand up for them only for them to see the gold band on his ring finger. "Slow down."

"You're married?" Ricardo looked at his daughter with wide eyes.

"Married?!" Amara Valesco exclaimed as she approached clinging to her husband her eyes staring at the band on her sons finger. "What is going on, Nikolai?" Elaina clung to his back as she peeked her head out from behind him staring at her family and his.

"We didn't mean to keep it a secret." She muttered, "It was something that happened in the spur of the moment, sorry." She mumbled tearing up as she tightened her hold on Nikolai's shirt. Feeling her change of emotion he glared at the people before him.

"What happens between us isn't anyone's business but ours. We could've kept it a secret for a long period of time but we decided to let you guys in on it. Don't bombard us with questions why don't you wait till we sit down and explain ourselves." He slightly grumbled at them ignoring the looks on their faces.

"Okay back up." Ricardo called out, "My darling girl doesn't take well to pressure." Everyone slowly shuffled back and Nikolai grunted out a low 'thank you'

"Now that everyone has settled," Nikolai breathed grabbing Elaina's hand and pulling her in front of him. "Yes, we are married." He stated, their voices rose louder and the couple looked at each other, Nikolai sighing as he shook his head.

"And you didn't want to tell us?!" Amara exclaimed hurt clouding her face. Elaina frowned as she stared up at Nikolai with a sad look on her face.

"It was last minute. I wanted to marry her there and then, we didn't want to wait, plan and have a whole wedding. We just wanted us," He looked down at Elaina, "Just the two of us, in a private space confessing our love for each other. Our relationship is ours, it is no one else's business and I am not trying to be rude but it is what I think." He told them, "We did invite Ian only because he was the only one available to be our witness." Eyes glared at the older brother who shrugged his shoulders with a roll of his eyes.

"Don't glare I was just a witness." He grumbled.

"Now if everyone would quiet down my wife," He emphasized happily, "Has something to announce."

"Oh yes." Elaina blushed as she unwrapped Nikolai's coat from around her body revealing the navy dress she wore and her protruding stomach her hand resting on it naturally.

"Y-Your pregnant." Evan stuttered as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Oh my." Her grandmother Cecilia Laracuena stepped forward. "You are big my darling."

"I know nanny." Elaina giggled.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint, son." Clarissa stepped forward beside Cecilia their eyes on Elaina's stomach. "What a big stomach."

"How long?!" Amara snapped out of her shocked state, "How many months?"

"Just under four." Elaina giggled as Nikolai placed his hand on her stomach.

"You're already so big at four months," Amara smiled softly.

"Papa?" Elaina looked at her father and brothers who stood behind him quietly. She peered into his eyes watching as his eyes welled up and she pouted. "Papa?"

"I'm just happy baby." Ricardo laughed lightly pulling his daughter into a hug pecking the top of her head lovingly. "You look beautiful, simply beautiful." Elaina clung to her fathers shirt crying softly with his warm hand rubbing her back softly. "As long as you are happy, I am happy."

"Agreed." Elijah spoke up. "Your happiness comes before all." Her older brother stated. Pulling back from her fathers chest he wiped her tears with a chuckle pinching her cheeks lightly.

"Where'd that pretty smile go?" Ethan chuckled, Elaina smiled at her older brother pouting as he flicked her forehead lightly, "Never let that pretty smile leave your face, Iniya."

"I can't I just can't." Evan mumbled behind, "You pregnant! My baby sister?!" He exclaimed shaking his head frantically.

"Shut it." Elijah smacked the back of his head, "She's a grown woman." Elaina smiled giving her brothers a beautiful smile that made them happier than they've ever been. She loved the three men whom she had grown up protecting her, always watching her back and making sure that she never shed a tear, they were always there. Her protectors and now that she was starting to go off on her own, start her own family, their hearts were full.

"Why don't you go ahead and talk to gran, she brought your favorites." Elijah said ushering her over to their grandmother who was patiently waiting on her turn to smother her daughter in hugs and kisses. Elaina watched as he rushed back to her brothers and father who were now speaking with Nikolai and his own father.

"Come here, deary." Cecilia took her into her arms hugging her softly. "How I've missed you, meu tesouro." Cecilia Laracuena had her sit down at the table with a warm smile on her face. Placing the plates on the table in front of her, Elaina's eyes widened at the sight of her grandmothers homemade goods. "I have banana pudding for you."

"Oh I was craving your banana pudding, nanny." Elaina gleefully told her grandmother clapping her hands together. "Thank you."

"Go ahead, this is all for you." Cecilia ran her hand down the back of her head. "You look absolutely breathtaking, my little bug."

"Thank you, nanny." Elaina smiled at her grandmother as she dug her spoon into the pudding. "I feel very heavy these days, just rolling out of bed takes a toll on my body."

"Mhm," Cecilia raised a brow, "You are big for four months, two?" Elaina's eyes widened.

"Two?" She spluttered looking at her grandmother that laughed lightly.

"You are sporting a huge stomach, darling. It is only fair to dwell on the subject that you may be carrying two," Clarissa sat down beside them at the table. "You've got a nice big stomach, very healthy." Elaina nodded.

"Nikolai insists on me having a check up every two weeks. As well as me having food at a set time, and the fridge is always stocked because he goes grocery shopping every five days." Elaina giggled shaking her head, "He's very excited and can't wait."

"That is just like my grandson, I'm proud to say that." Clarissa smiled warmly at Elaina who was now munching on a warm muffin.

Elaina sat on the chair munching on her snacks, made from scratch from her grandmother. Her favorite snacks were all in front of her, she was in snack haven and she was loving it. With eyes stuck on her snacks it never strayed even when her husband moved towards the table placing his hands on the back of her chair. He could never stay too far from her before trailing back to her like a lost puppy.

"How are you enjoying your snacks, love?" He asked.

"Delicious, Niko. Do you want some?" Cecilia raised her brow at her daughter as she offered her husband a bite of her muffin. Her eyes took notice of the gold bands on their fingers and her granddaughters bright smile as her hand laid on the protruding stomach rubbing it softly.

"Mhm delicious." Nikolai smiled at her placing a kiss on the top of her head. "The food has been served, Nonna, Mrs. Laracuena why don't we head over to get food at the table."

"Cecilia is okay, Nikolai." She smiled standing up along with Clarissa who patted her grandsons back.

"I'm proud of you, tesoro." Nikolai pecked his grandmothers cheek and watched as they both walked away before looking down at his love who was silently munching away on a brownie.

"Love," Nikolai chuckled, "Why don't we head over and have some food before you continue with your snacks."

"Yes, little sister why don't you head over to the table I'll watch your food." Evan offered showing up behind them, Elaina glared at her brother.

"If you eat anything I will tell nanny about you sleeping with her pastors daughter Brianna." Elaina glared as she took her husbands helping hand. "Nothing better be missing, Evan."

"You promised you wouldn't bring it up." Evan hissed.

"If you eat my snacks I will." Elaina grumbled as Nikolai rubbed her back softly a chuckle escaping his lips.

"Come on, my love let's get you two some food." He said placing his hand on her stomach. Elaina smiled placing her hand over his as they walked over to the buffet table that had been set up, all sorts of cuisine set on the table for them to ravish. She was especially steering over to the set of lobster that everyone seemed to be crowding.

"What do you want, love?" Nikolai asked as he grabbed two plates for them.

"I want some corn, please." Elaina had learned not to fight against her husband since her stomach started showing, he took the lead to take care of her as if she was immobile. She stood to the side telling him what she wanted while he dished int onto the plate, doing all the labor work for her. After he had finished he placed his own food on the other plate in his hand and turned over to his wife who was being fed some bread by his mother.

"Boy or girl?" Amara asked her, Elaina laughed lightly.

"It does not matter to me the gender, as long as they are born healthy that is what matters." Elaina smiled rubbing on her stomach. She reached out for her plate as Nikolai approached only for him to shake his head at her, sighing she gave him a nod and followed him over to their table creeping up behind Evan who was munching away on her brownies.

"Nanny!" Elaina exclaimed as she glared at her brothers frozen back.

"Yes?" Cecilia walked up placing her plate down on the table as she stared at her granddaughter, till her eyes took notice of her grandson who was munching on the brownies. "Evan Bethel Laracuena!"

"Nan!" Evan shot up from the chair glaring at them.

"Why are you eating her snacks, Ev?" Elijah approached them raising a brow at his red faced brother.

"I couldn't resist."

"You told me you weren't going to eat it!" Elaina glared at him her husband rubbing her back softly.

"Come on darling, let's sit down first." Elaina sat down with a heavy sigh and Nikolai took the seat beside her immediately placing their plates down in front of them.

"Evan apologize." Ethan grumbled approaching his younger brother and giving him a slap on the back of his head.

"I'm sorry."

"Evan slept with your preachers daughter after you told him not to do anything stupid, nanny." Elaina ratted to her grandmother as she silently fumed in her chair, Nikolai chuckling beside her shaking his head at his pregnant wife. "And they did it in the church."

"Iniya!" Evan's face paled as his grandmother turned to him, a series of Portuguese swear words escaping her angry lips.

"You shouldn't have eaten her snacks." Elijah chuckled patting his brothers back, "Good luck with nan."

"Come here, Bethel."

"I miss hearing that name." Ricardo laughed as he sat down shaking his head. "Go with your grandmother Evan." Grumbling under his breathe he followed after his grandmother who was still rambling in Portuguese giving her grandson a dark look.

Nikolai shook his head as he urged his wife to eat, she wasn't feeding only for herself these days and he wanted her to be able to eat as much as she could. He watched as her face brightened as a fresh plate of lobster was placed in front of them by a waiter, chuckling he slowly cut the lobster apart tearing the meet from the shell and placing them on her plate. She thanked him with a soft kiss on his lips as she happily started eating her lobster loving the taste of it along with the corn.

"Like it?" Nikolai asked, she nodded.

"Very much. Can we take some home for later?" Nikolai laughed nodding his head.

"I'll asked Francesco to make some for us before we leave." Thanking him again, she turned starting a conversation with their parents while Nikolai's eyes spotted his brother ushering Kaden down the stairs followed by a familiar male who took a look at his surroundings before heading down the stairs in a hurry as well. Shaking his head he decided not to pry just yet and wait till his brother was ready to speak to him, he focused his attention on his lovely wife who was munching away on her lobster while her mother and grandmother were speaking to her about the effects of pregnancy but he doubt his wife was listening given that her attention was more on the food than their conversation. She was beautiful, from head to toe she was breathtakingly beautiful, Nikolai couldn't love anyone else like he loved her, she was his, and he was hers.

A soft groan passed through his lips as he noticed her hands resting on his thigh creeping close to his crotch. He looked at her raising a brow but she made no move to meet his eyes as she continued her conversation with his mother. Her empty plate had been pushed to the side along with his and he leaned back in his seat his body stiff as her hands dipped into his trousers. Grabbing onto her wrist he attempted to push her away when she turned to him with a pout.

'She's trying to kill me.'

One thing he found out about his loving wife during her pregnancy is her need for attention, affection and her high sex drive. Whenever she was in the mood no matter the place, the time, they'd go at it till she was spent. Nikolai enjoyed ravishing his wife, worshipping her pregnant body, leaving kisses all over her until he drove her insane with his cock. He let her wrist go and she slowly unbuttoned his pants dipping her hand deeper inside and cupping him through his underwear.

"When I had Nikolai, I was in labour for over two days." Amara sighed dramatically rolling her eyes, "He refused to come out with his big head." Elaina giggled unbeknownst to her in-laws that she was playing dirty with her husband who did not let out any noise.

"I hope the baby isn't as stubborn as their father." Elaina giggled shaking her head as she placed her other hand over her stomach.

"Girls are easier, Nyla came out an hour after my water broke. My little girl saved me from going through so much pain." She sighed with a smile on her pain, "After her I told my husband we had enough already, no more." Nikolas laughed beside his wife shaking his head.

"Niko tells me that he wants a lot of kids, but I don't know." Elaina said, "If he carries some then I'll agree." She laughed lightly shaking her head as she squeezed his throbbing dick lightly teasing him.

"I haven't shown you the outside terrace, it is beautiful, let's go check it out." Nikolai said as he took her hand out of his pants and pulled his shirt down before helping her up from her seat, "You guys enjoy your food we'll be right back." He told their parents before ushering his giggling wife away from the table.

"You won't be sleeping when we get back home, Elaina." He grumbled whisking her into the back away from prying eyes. The private upstairs bathroom was vacant and he pushed it open locking it before planting his lips on his wife's. "I want you now." He breathed heavily as he pulled her dress up revealing her white lace undergarments. Placing his hand over her pussy he cupped it giving it a squeeze as he watched her eyes close. "Looks like my little wife wants it too." He dipped his fingers into her feeling the wet trail.

"Niko." She moaned grabbing onto his shoulders tightly as he hoisted her up against the door. She should've known not to provoke the beast but she just couldn't help herself. Covering her mouth as her husband ravished her she hoped that no one who trek towards their way.

Note : I know this took a while and I am very much sorry but it's been a hectic month for me, and I finally started writing while I'm down with a cold because it's my only free time and I'm sorry for this chapter because later on it'll be heavily edited and some things will be changed, but for now this is the first draft of chapter twenty - eight i hope you guys enjoy and sorry again!! i've been making hella excuses but i do have a life :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Broken Soul Per D R E A M E R

Literatura romàntica

1.7M 78.8K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
2.6K 488 34
Valentina-Rosa young and innocent first understood the true trials and consequences of love when she met Carson Dean; though he too was young he was...
210K 4.4K 36
"I give you permission to take me to your bed in any position you want, slow or fast, hard or gentle, to never leave your bed side until you satisfie...
2.5M 93.4K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...