Chapter Seventeen

Adult Content

S E V E N T E E N

Elaina woke up early morning her shirt risen, legs spread open with large hands holding them and a mop of hair between her legs. Her back arched off the back as he kissed her wet pussy, his tongue take a long lick tasting her juices. A loud moan escaped her lips and her hands fisted the sheet beneath her as her legs shook threatening to close.

"No." Nikolai breathed against her sensitive core.

"P-Please." She panted heavily, her chest rising with every breath.

"I'm having breakfast, my beauty." Nikolai raised his head looking at her tightly shut eyes.

"N-Niko." She whimpered as he took yet another lick, sucking on her lightly loving the way her body trembled.

"Fucking delicious." He groaned as he placed her legs on his shoulder and buried his face deeper. His tongue took long licks tasting her on the tip of his tongue and sucking on her sensitive clit while slipping a finger inside her gasping opening. "This is all mine." He raised his head as he placed her legs down on the bed once more and crawled over her naked body raising the shirt she was wearing exposing her perky breast. "This," He cupped her pussy, "And this," He used his other hand to grope her left breast, "Are all mine."

"Ugh!" Elaina grunted as he thrust a finger inside of her and leaned down taking the nipple into her mouth and lightly bitting on it.

"fuck baby, so wet."

"—ss you.." She muttered out incoherently, her eyes rolling back as he thrust another finger inside of her, and his thumb laid on her clitoris rolling pressing on it softly. "No!" She gasped as he sucked on her nipple harshly. Letting go of her nipple he looked into her eyes as he hovered over her body.

"You are beautiful, baby." He breathed leaning down to press a kiss against her open lips. "Mh." He pulled his fingers out bringing them to his lips and licking on it.

"Niko!" She exclaimed despite her heavy breathing taking his hand and shaking her head. "No." Nikolai chuckled shaking his head as he removed his hand from her hold.

"You taste delicious." He grinned causing her to blush deeply.

[o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o]

Elaina entered the bakery a grin on her face as she walked in spotting Tommy hunched over the counter. It was the last day of November and they were going close to the bakery for the rest of December. October and November became their busiest months with their regulars coming in trying to buy out almost everything before they closed the whole month of December.

"Morning." Tommy groaned looking at her.

"You went clubbing last night?" Elaina giggled when he nodded.

"I got wasted." He grumbled, "Only wasted I didn't even get laid."

"I did!" Angelica came out of the back a large smile on her face.

"Shut up." Tommy glared at her, "I don't get it, I have a fatter ass than she does."

"That one guy was hitting on you I don't know why you didn't go with him, he was quite handsome." Angelica rolled her eyes as she walked towards Elaina throwing her arms around her. "And you little angel didn't join us."

"He had a girlfriend!"

"I was busy," Elaina muttered.

"Beauty." Turning around with wide eyes she stared at Nikolai walking in.