Chapter Nineteen

[ Adult Content ]

N I N E T E E N

Nikolai stared at the time on his watch and his beauty that stood beside him in the elevator. The time dragged by before the doors split open, he grabbed her hand pulling her towards his door. As soon as he pressed his fingerprint against the pad and the door opened he pushed her inside slamming her against the wall and kicking the door shut. His lips descended upon hers and he kissed her like his life depended on it. The whimpers that left her fueled him even further. He grabbed her bag throwing it down on the ground and lifting her up.

"We've got four hours before we meet your brothers and father." He breathed heavily as he wrapped her legs around his waist.

"W-What?" Elaina panted as she stared at him as they walked towards the stairs.

"Four hours for me to make love to you." He gritted, "To show you just how much I love you."

"You...you love me?" Elaina asked wide-eyed her trembling hands cupping his face.

"More than anything in this world, beauty." He stated boldly, "I fell in love with you the moment I saw you at the bar counter." He chuckled rubbing her back. "And in these next four hours, I will make love to you." Elaina's face flushed red as she stared into his dark eyes. "I love you my beauty."

"I-I love you..." Elaina placed her lips against his and Nikolai let her take the lead going along with her pace as he carefully carried her up the stairs. Nikolai swallowed every whimper and moan that left her lips as he devoured her, their tongues tangling, the dominant one eventually winning.

"Ah!" Elaina pulled away panting heavily.

"Can't take anymore, beauty?" Nikolai asked as he kicked his door shut behind them. He neared the bd dropping his beauty on the bed as he stripped out of his suit. "There is no time to take a break." He smirked staring at her blushing face as he unbuttoned his shirt throwing it aside and pushing her down on the bed. His body hovered over her petite on and his hands worked quickly to unbutton her pants pulling it off her body and all but tearing the shirt off her revealing her bra covered perky breasts.

"This is what I wanted to eat." Elaina's eyes widened in realization and she covered her face with a squeal.

"D-Dirty!" She screeched.

Nikolai chuckled spreading her legs and laying in between them as he groped her breast. He reached up prying her hands away from her face and staring down at her. His body warmed as he stared into her bright eyes. He knew the first time he saw her that he was in love. This woman was going to be his, all of her was going to be his.

"I want you badly, my beauty." He groaned as he grounded his bulge against her corse causing her to shut her eyes a loud moan escaping her swollen lips. "Tasting you is divine but having you wrapped around me will no doubt take me to seventh heaven." Without giving her a chance to reply he descended his lips upon her swollen ones once more.

Elaina's heated body welcomed his touch happily. Her mind did not register the fact that he had forcibly ripped his panties off throwing them aside like it was nothing. A squeal left her lips and she pushed him away gasping as his thick fingers invaded her hole suddenly.

"Ni..Niko..." Her body arched off the bed and Nikolai groaned feeling her wetness around his fingers.

"You're dripping." He groaned, "I can't wait to have a taste." With that being said he pulled his fingers out and grabbed the back of her knees placing them on top of his shoulders and grabbing onto her hips keeping them levitated as he brought his lips closer to her wet core.